Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Shooting Stars ❯ The Prank ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sora liked to have fun.

Sora liked to play pranks.

Sora loved April Fool's Day.

Riku hated Sora... on April Fool's Day.

But this year would be different. It would be perfect. It would finally be his chance. He would be the one to scream April Fool's in the end. Or so he thought. The entire day he waited in this house. Waiting for the arrival of his "beloved". Morning progressed into afternoon. Afternoon into evening. And evening faded into night. Then, unlike Sora, morning came. Riku... Riku was angry. Riku was frustrated. He wanted to know WHY nothing happened. Quickly deciding to resolve said problem, he went and opened his door to his porch. Only to be welcomed with a cold splash of ice water. And then he saw the message painted on the bucket.

"Haha! If you're reading this, it means you got pranked. Guess what! Your calendar lied. Today IS April Fool's Days!"

The moment he stopped reading was the moment Riku flung himself into his house and ran to his room. Sure enough, that was not his real calendar...

"When did he... Oh... That's why he tackled me to the ground and kissed me Thursday..." Riku learned something new that day. Never trust a smiling Sora in March. Never.