Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Sora's solo mission ❯ Feudal Japan 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
O/C1: hey Ultima Key Blade Master 111 doesn't own kingdom hearts or any other show or game in this fanfic.
“Okay what world is this?” Sora asked landing on the world known as Feudal Japan all of a sudden a weird heartless came out of nowhere and jumped at him. Sora called Fenrir to him and sliced the heartless in half killing it immediately. “That was one weird looking heartless. Hey what's this?” he said seeing the sacred jewel lying on the ground.
“I think that thing went this way.” Somebody said from the direction the heartless came from.
“For the last time Inuyasha it's called a heartless.” Said some one else obviously female. They then arrived where Sora was standing holding the sacred jewel. (By the way its 75% done.)
“Wow you slayed that heartless awesome.” A fox demon standing in front of him said.
“Yeah whatever great. Now can we just have are jewel?” Inuyasha said.
“Inuyasha sit boy.” Said the girl that had told him the thing was a heartless. “Please excuse Inuyasha he has no manners. Maybe we should introduce our selves. You already know Inuyasha the dog demon, I'm Kagome, and this is Shippo a kitsune kit, this is Miroku the monk, this is Songo the demon slayer, and this is Kirara Songo's helper.” Kagome said.
“Nice to meet you I'm Sora.” He said sticking out his hand. “Here you go I think this is yours.” He added handing the shikan jewel to Kagome.
“Thanks Sora so are you from another world.” She asked him.
“Yep. How do you know about the heartless and other worlds Kagome?” Sora asked.
“Oh lady Kaiata told us about them when they started to appear.” She answered plainly. “She also told us about nobodies and Organization XIII.” She added.
“Well you won't have to worry about Organization XIII their gone I made sure of that.” Sora said. (He didn't know that their was a new Organization XIII.)
“Humph good for you come on lets go.” Inuyasha said getting up.
“I'm coming with you.” Sora said Inuyasha was about to argue when he saw the look on Kagome's f ace.
A/N: sorry about how short this chapter is but I want to write the next chapter which introduces the new Organization XIII.
???2: Aw man I wish would have started with my world.
O/C2: just shut up will you or maybe you want to eat my Keyblade.
???2: I have one two remember so do you want to go or what.
O/C1: (Puts Road to the Stars between the other twos keyblades.) cut it out you two.
O/C2: He started it.