Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Sora's solo mission ❯ Feudal Japan 2 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
O/C2: Ultima Key Blade Master 111 doesn't own kingdom hearts or any other show or game in this fanfic.
“I'm coming with you.” Sora said Inuyasha was about to argue when he saw the look on Kagome's f ace.
“Fine come if you want I don't care. Just stay out of my way.” Inuyasha said ticked off to say the least.
“Inuyasha you need to be more respectful Sora apparently is the keyblade master.” Miroku said. This surprised Sora because he had made his keyblade disappear before the arrived.
“How did you guess that I was the keyblade master?” Sora said trying to figure it out.
“It was do to the fact that you slayed the heartless even after it had absorbed the shikan jewel with only one attack apparently. And the only weapon that can do that is the keyblade and then only in the hands of the keyblade master.” Miroku answered as if it were the simplest thing in the world.
“So you are the keyblade master? Cool.” Shippo said amazed.
“Humph. Well at least that wont make are group have three defenseless people.” Inuyasha said.
“WHAT I AM NOT DEFENSELESS!” Kagome and Shippo both shouted. “Sit, Sit, Sit, Sit, Sit, Sit.” Kagome said ticked off. Sora winced as Inuyasha was forced to the ground so hardly that he made his own grave.
“Umm. Does that happen a lot?” Sora asked.
“Not really but it does happen more often then not.” Sango answered. Shippo was jumping on Inuyasha's head well he was still in the hole. “Ummm Shippo I wouldn't do that if I were you.” Sango said seeing what the little fox demon was doing. Shippo didn't listen and got hit by the handle of Tetsaiga.
“Owwww Inuyasha that hurt.” Shippo cried.
“Serves you right for jumping on my head.” Inuyasha said.
“Inuyasha Shippo knock it off.” Kagome said.
The team started off to find the rest of the shikan jewel and defeat Nuraku.