Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Villian ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Ultimate Villain
 
Katlyn Ashe - West Group
 
So, you're having trouble with the Sephiroth battle in Kingdom Hearts. This is nothing to be ashamed of. After all he is Square-Enix's ultimate villain. His very aura seems to exude an evil perfection unlike any other. And let's not forget that his katana is like eight feet long! This fact alone could make the most skilled of gamers cower in fear. But I digress. First off, how did you find me? It's not every day that a random person video messages me to ask for video game help. Oh, I see, so Jules sent you. Yeah, I've known her basically since birth. Haha, yeah she does that on occasion. Hey, your webcam's frozen. There we go. Alright, on to why you messaged me, before I tell you how to defeat him, I need some information about where you are in the game. Why you ask? Every nuance matters in this battle; your level, the keyblade you have equipped, even your surroundings outside the game.
 
Ok, so you're in your dorm. Does your roommate know that you will be screaming during the battle? Don't give me that look. Trust me, you will scream at your TV. A lot. Oh, I probably should have asked this earlier, are you playing Kingdom Hearts I or II? You're playing II? Alright, well I'm assuming you have gotten Sora to at least level 70. You're at level 78? That's even better! Ok, now the first thing to do is make sure you have a higher level keyblade that has the MP Haste or MP Rage ability; preferably the Ultima Weapon, but the Oblivion would also work. Huh? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE EITHER?! You have to! Have you beaten Xigbar in The World that Never Was? Alright, well you should have gotten the Oblivion sometime right after that battle. It's a solid black keyblade. Yeah that's it. You should think about acquiring the Ultima Weapon. It's pretty much amazing. Look I'll show you mine. See, isn't it pretty. Huh? Oh, you have to synthesize it. Um, they should tell you in the Moogle Shop what you need for it. If not, then go look it up on IGN.com.
 
Alright, now that we have that settled, approach Sephiroth. OH! WAIT! I forgot! First you need to make sure that your item slots are filled with Elixirs, Ethers, and Hi-Potions. Got that done? Next, check your abilities and make sure that you have as many Combo Plusses and Air Combo Plusses equipped as you possibly can. Got all that? Good, now approach Sephiroth. I know it's going to be hard, but this is something every RPG gamer has to do at one point or another. Huh? You mean to tell me you've played all this time without knowing what RPG stands for. That's sad, considering that's the type of game you are playing. RPG stands for Role Playing Game. It's basically any game where you take control of a specific character and fulfill some important mission or something along those lines. Yeah, that's right. Defeating Organization XIII is the mission in this game, well them and the random Heartless you kill. I always found it hilarious that in The World that Never Was the city below the castle is filled with Heartless, even though that world is supposed to be just Nobodies. So, who's your favorite Organization member? Axel's my favorite personally. He's sooooo freaking hot! Haha! Ah, Saix is cool too. Have you seen Lady Chimera's comics on the Organization on Deviantart? Aren't they awesome? ARG! I got distracted. Alright, back to the battle. Come on, walk towards him. Nice and easy, that's it. You're doing great! Now push the “X” button to start the pre-battle cut scene.
 
Now, there are a few things I should mention while this cut scene is playing. Don't worry; it's not all that important. Sephiroth is merely ranting to himself. Ok, so, here's the deal. It takes more than just pressing buttons to defeat Sephiroth. If your movements aren't fluid or if your timing is off even the slightest degree, he will destroy you. So, don't think of the controller as merely a way to convey your messages to Sora, but as an extension of your own body.
 
Alright, the cut scene is almost over. Make sure that your thumb is hovering directly above the triangle button. As I said before, timing is key in this battle. Immediately after the battle starts, push triangle to invoke the Block Reaction Command. If you do not, Sephiroth will knock half your HP off in a single string of attacks, rendering you half dead before the battle even begins. And trust me; you are going to need all the health you can get.
 
Now you're screwed. Why didn't you push the button?! Well, there's no use thinking about that now. HEY PAY ATTENTION! He's gonna kill you! LOOK OUT! Well that's the end of that attempt. Look, watch my webcam. I'll show you how to do it. Hold on, I gotta get there. Blah blah blah. Hurry up you stupid game! Turn on! Alright, hey what do you know. I'm already in the right world. So, while I get to the area he's in, how do you know Jules? Huh? Oh, I call her that because I have a friend named Judy and I kept calling Julie, Judy and Judy, Julie. So I started calling Julie, Jules in order to prevent confusion. Alright, I'm here. Now watch. Oh, by the way. Don't expect me to talk much to you while I'm in the battle, I have to get inside the game.
 
AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA! IN YOUR FACE! I BLOCKED YOU! DON'T YOU HIT ME! AUGH!!!-Sephiroth teleports--Where'd he go? HIT HIM!!!!! NO!!!! -Sephiroth says “Sin Heartless Angel.”—HIT HIM!!!!! DAMN!—Sephiroth's spell goes through, Sora has only one HP left and no MP (Magic Points)—HEAL! HEAL! HEAL! HEAL!!!!! HIT HIM!!!! AUGH!!!!! NO!!!!!!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!—Sephiroth says “Perish now.”—RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!!!! SORA YOU IDIOT RUN!!!!—Sephiroth says “That's enough.”—AUGH!!!!!! BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK!!!!!!! HA!—Sephiroth attacks…a lot.—I DIDN'T MEAN IT! I'M SORRY!!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!! HIT HIM!!!!!!!! NO! YOU KNOW WHAT SORA! It does no good to attack when he isn't even IN FRONT OF YOU!!!!—“Sin Heartless Angel.”—HIT HIM!!!!!!!! HA! DIDN'T WORK THAT TIME!!!!!! Don't hurt me….AUGH!!!!!! YOU MIGHT WANT TO CAST THAT RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!!!!!!— Sora casts heal right before Sephiroth cast Meteor Shower, balls of flames fly towards Sora—JUMP! JUMP! FLY! GO! SORA YOU IDIOT THE GROUND ON FIRE DON'T LAND ON IT!!! OOOO HIT HIM! ALMOST THERE! HIT HIM! HIT HIM! HIT HIM! HIT! HIM!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I WON!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Ahem…so do you get the point? Alright try it again a few more times and if you still can't beat him, message me. I gotta go though. Classes call.