Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ You do know I can hear everything, right? ❯ ....there's only one chapter, unless I decide to post other entertaining RP's on here...hehe...X3 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"You do know I heard everything, right? Vamps got sonic hearing. I know everything. What Mansex told you is total bullshit. Sora, Riku, and the King are only a problem when you go against them; when you join XIII. Sora and the King know that there is a great difference between XIV and XIII. They already know all the members of XIII; all I had to say was every other member was part of XIV.

"As for the so-called "wonders beyond your wildest dreams," again, BULLSHIT. All he knows, or, rather, THINKS he knows how to do, is get his heart back. And he doesn't even know that. You know what he thinks? He thinks if he takes over Kingdom Hearts, he'll magically, instantly get his heart back. Pft, riiight.

"Now, here, I'll tell you a little story, kind of a secret between a majority of the members of XIV;"

She started walking along, motioning for him to walk with her.

"It was near the beginning, when XIV wasn't quite established yet. Lexi and I had the idea, we had an idea as to what we needed to do, when, where, how; most of it. All we needed was members, some sort of leadership, a place to stay. But all that we put aside; we decided to focus on getting more members, loyal members. Especially since at the time it was only me and Lexi.

"And I was doing just that; wandering around, looking for people that seemed like they'd make good members. At that time, I had this weird power; I could hear peoples thoughts, and if I caught there eye for a second, I could stop time, as a movie or slide show of their life played before me. Sad thing; that power has faded; it's very difficult for me to be able to do that anymore. I digress; I was looking for members, looking through their thoughts, memories, at record pace, and found no one.

"Until I saw her; Tamix.

"At the time, she was Mita. From what I saw, she was Sora's younger sister. But more importantly, her father was Gabe. The Creator of Kingdom Hearts. My thought; 'Jackpot!' And besides that, she was part vampire, and a strong fighter with access to rare and unique powers. But as I was going through her mind, something happened. Well, first, when I'm going through someone's mind, they're not aware that I'm doing that; they will keep going on with whatever they were doing. At the time, she was creating a doorway to Kingdom Hearts, and since I was going through her mind at the same time, something happened, and I accidentally "folloowed" her to Kingdom Hearts. Yes, I've been there. And do I have my heart? No.

"But anyway, I accidentally went along. As expected, she freaked out a bit and Gabe was questioning me and such, especially with the fact I was wearing and Organization cloak. We cleared all that up after a little while; I ended up telling Gabe about Lexi and my idea of creating a new Organization, and he helped me to sort things out, how to do things, and in what order. I found out he created and in a way "ran" Kingdom Hearts, told me (but never showed me) how it worked, which I can't tell you, sorry, and a bunch of other stuff.

"So then we decided on something. We made a deal. Since Organization XIII was and still is trying to take over Kingdom Hearts in order to magically get their hearts back, Gabe must despise XIII, and want to get rid of them. And since he is the Creator, he can give a Nobody her heart back. Or, at least, give the "ok" for her to get it back. The main goal of the new Organization was, simply, to get our hearts back, in a way that actually made sense to the members. This, geting our hearts back from the Creator, made sense.

"All we have to do, is either convince members of XIII to join XIV, or get rid of them, meaning, kill them. Simple as that. Once all the members are gone and the ones that have joined XIV are trustworthy in Gabe's eyes, he will allow us to get our hearts back.

"As for the vampire thing, there is no cure, and there is no way to become a "full vampire." He knows nothing of vampires. And for Sora and the others, like I said before, as long as you're with XIV, they will be harmless to you. If anything, I promised to protect Sora, Mita, and Zane, Gabe's 3 children, only to the extent that they stay alive at all costs. But that was only me, and whoever else is willing to help. You, if you don't want, don't have to have anything to do with Sora. Just follow simple orders that will eventually get a member of XIII to join XIV loyally, or have them exterminated, permanently. I would think getting rid of a member of XIII, with the help of many other members of XIV, would be a LOT easier than trying to get rid of Sora and the others, with no help from any of the others; may be more fun too...

"But I suppose, it's up to you. I trust you to make the right choice."

And with that, she formed a portal and began to leave.
 
((between then and this next part, Ryan decided he was going to “test their strength,” referring to Riku, Sora, Donald, Goofy, and the King))
 
"Hmm..."

Nanax portaled to Tamix's location. "Can you make the Door, please?"

"Of course." And assuredly opened the Door, a door to Kingdom Hearts.

"Thank you, Tami'." Nanax smiled at her as she walked through the Door, Tamix smiling in return, waited, and closed the Door once Nanax was through.

From there, Nanax portaled to Gabe's Room; not the room where he slept, but the main room he was in most of the time. Machines, computers, and other unknown devices inhabited the room, all giving Gabe access to anything he needed to know, Nobody wise, Organization wise, etc. Like God, he knew everything that went on that related to his son, the Keyblade Wielder. Among the many unusual devices was one of the few that Nanax knew of, knew how to, and was allowed to use. The base was similar to a well, with a large white globe like thing resting within the "well." In front of the "well," though still attatched, was a keyboard, just like any other computer key board. near the top of the key board was a small screen that spanned the length of the board and was about 3 inches tall, angles more upwards, like a screen on a laptop in comparison to the keyboard it's attached to. The keys themselves weren't buttons; it was a screen itself. At first there were 5 keys, centered near the bottom of that screen, and a small blank box, centered above the 5 keys. She taped one, then another twice, then two of the others, and a normal looking key board came up, like a touch-screen keyboard. She typed in "Sora" first, the letters appearing on the small screen above the keyboard, and hit enter. The orb began to glow a little brighter than before, then changed to a grey-ish color. The colors eventually changed and faded and set to show an area of Hollow Bastion, right above where Sora, Donald, and Goofy were, in the Bailey.

"Alright, first stop..." She went over to a machine next to the orb, typed a few things, and hit a blue button. A white and blue swirling portal, similar to the Nobody's portal, appeared next to the machine. She pressed another yellow button that clicked into place once she pressed all the way down, then went through.

Another portal formed in Hollow Bastion, in the same spot where it always did, on a roof above the shops in the Marketplace area. She quickly made another dark portal and went to the Bailey.

"Sora, wait up!" Nanax yelled as she ran towards them. Sora stopped, of curse, hearing his name from a familiar voice.

"Hey, Nanax! What's up?" He greeted, cheery as always to see his Nobody friend.

"Not much, except for a new member that supposedly wants to test you, Donald, and Goofy, as well as Riku and the King's strength. His name is Ryan, and he's really pretty friggin' strong for a newbie--"

"Did you turn him onto a vampire?"

O.O

"Sunova..."

"Well, did ya?" The Key-dork asked again.

Nanax sighed. "Yes, yes, I turned him into a vampire. I'm sorry."

"Alright then!" He said, oddly cheery for such news...

"... Anyway, you'll probably be confronted by him soon. I just came to warn ya."

"Alright, thanks Nan'!" Sora said as he turned and started walking in the direction he was before, to where Goofy and Donald were.

"No problem. Bye, Sora!" She said with a smile and a wave as she headed in the opposite direction, created a portal to the Marketplace, and left.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Alright, one more..." She said to herself as she approached the orb again. She deleted Sora's name, and entered a new one; Riku, and pressed enter. The orb lit up again, then faded to a very dark color as an area of The World That Never Was, specifically Memory's Skyscraper, came into view. Riku sat on the stairs on the left, clad in a cloak, just looking up at the dark sky. It looked like he was looking up at her... She blushed for a moment, then shook her head. 'What the hell was that, Nan'? Don't be thinking like that... You got Axel. You do that way too much...' She signed, then went back over to the portal machine. She pressed the yellow button again to make it un-click and return to normal as the portal disappeared and the machine shut down.

"Well, the only way I can get there is through my own portal... Making one like that over there is too risky; Gabe will kick my ass if he founds out I did something like that...heheh..." She said to herself again as she created another dark portal to Memory's Skyscraper.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Hey, Riku-ie." She greeted as she exited her portal.

"Oii, que pasa?"

"You seen that new Ryan kid?" She asked, sitting down next to him on the stairs.

"Meh, heard about him."

"What you hear?"

"Lots of things. So far my conclusion is that he's trouble."

Nanax laughed. "Well, I suppose, just a bit."

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, as usual, Xemnas told him something to try to make him join 13. So, not wanting him to do that, I told him something more convincing."

"And that has what relation to me?"

"He decided he was going to test you, the King, Sora, Donald, and Goofy's strength, apparently."

"You told Sora already?"

"Yup; he didn't seem to phased."

"Of course not. He never does." She laughed again. "So then you want me to warn the King too?"

"That would be helpful, yes." She said, smiling at him.

He sighed and said in a sarcastically exasperated tone, "Alright, I suppose..." He stood up, ruffling her hair a bit, and made a portal to wherever the King was.

She watched the portal disappear, and once it had fully done so, she stretched and stood up as well. "Alright, that's done. Time to go home!" She said with a relieved sigh as she created a portal to Castle Oblivion, XIV's main location.

There, she went to her room, and collapsed on her bed, knowing but visually oblivious to the fact Axel, Roxas and Maxi were playing Super Smash Bros on the GameCube (for old time's sake), with the volume almost all the way up.

3 seconds later...

"WILL YOU SHUT THAT FRIGGIN' THING UP AND GET OUTTA MY ROOM!!!"

"Y-YES MA'AM!!" Axel and Roxas yelled and bolted out of the room as Maxi sat there, un-phased. She killed off the characters the other two were playing as, and shut it off.

"Night-night, Nan'."

"Night, Maxi. Thankies." She muffled into her pillow. She somehow was already in her pj's and under the covers.

Maxi smiled, turned off the lights, and closed the door behind her when she left.