Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ Fight Like A--! ❯ Sword vs Fumu! ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Fumu had been away for a few years, and one of the things while she in her travels was study various forms of relaxation, meditation, and fighting styles. She was currently sitting in what use to be the castle courtyard. After Dedede was given the boot the villagers tore down the castle and the land was turned into a luxurious grassy park... whenever that glass decided it wanted to grow. Fumu was in the center sitting at the water fountain meditating.

Sword had decided to take a break from her daily routine and visit the area that held so many memories for her. It wasn't hard to spot Fumu in the middle of the of the park, dressed in her new form of casual clothing. Sword removed her helmet and the other heavy parts of her armor, and put them aside.

"Lady Fumu, I challenge you!" she called out. Fumu looked over to her slowly. "Sword...? You challenge me to what?" she replied curiously. "A hand-to-hand combat battle! Do you accept?" the purple-eyed cyclops demanded. The yellow young lady snickered and smirked. "Sure," she said as she removed herself from the high fountain. "Come at me when you're ready," she said as she did a few jumps to loosen herself up.

Sword glared at her, and suddenly ran at her opponent. Sword threw punch that would have knocked Fumu out cold, if they make contact. Fumu pushed a punch from the knight aside getting a gasp in response. She went in the a head-butt to the crimson haired cyclops' eye but Sword jumped back just in time! "Not too pretty to fight dirty... I like it!" Sword thought as she started to circle the pink dressed young lady. Fumu moved to take the lead and ran at Sword and the knight threw a punch, but Fumu made a dive and kicked Sword right off her feet.

She didn't move as she waited for Sword to get up, but when the knight made it to one knee she lunged at Fumu and successfully tackled her. Sword slammed her body on the ground, and Fumu let out a painful shreeck, but she was back on her feet quickly, and started throwing a brigade of kicks at her opponent. Her round house kick aimed at Sword's head was skillfully blocked, but it pushed Sword to the side. The assistant knight rubbed her main guarding arm as she backed away from the green eyed fighter. She smirked before she held up for suddenly glowing fist and punched the ground. The punch sent a shockwave powerful enough to throw off Fumu's balance, so she lowered her center of gravity. Sword was use to her own attacks so she promptly get up and landed a low rounding kick to the side of Fumu of Fumu's head. She rolled with the blow, got out and threw a kick and a punch, which Sword caught and held to get her off the ground. She didn't notice that Fumu still had more move than enough control and flexibility and throw a kick to the side of her head when be held. They both fell, but quickly recovered.

They both ran at each other in hand grappling moves, but Fumu jumped a half second after their hands made contact and wrapped her legs around Sword's neck. She started to squeeze relentlessly on her victim's air passage, and Sword fell her knees to try to get a better handle on breaking Fumu's grip. The choker landed herself carefully as she watched her victim struggle to free herself. Sword felt herself starting to drool, and she finally remembered something she learned from the "good old days". She left go of Fumu's legs and put her fists of her head. Fumu released her hold and tried to move, but couldn't get away in time to avoid being smacked in the stomach by the knight's mighty fists!

"ARRGH!" Fumu rolled over to ball up to ease the pain in her torso and Sword gasped her air, just narrowly saving herself from getting her throat crashed. "Wow... You're more of a challenge than Blade...," she said looking over to the young lady as she unballed herself. "That might be because you know each other so well. You just need something new," she struggled to says as she slowly got up. "Ok, you almost crashed my throat and I aimed to either break your ribs, or crash your organs. I say we stop before things get too real. Tie?" "Ok, Tie," Fumu agreed very willingly and they shook hands.

END