Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ Revenge of the Metaknight - The Full Story ❯ Prologue: Design of the Halberd ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Kirby Super Star
The Revenge Of The Metaknight

Cast of Characters

Kirby: The adorable little pink puff, and the hero of the story. For those who dont already know Kirby, he basically walks around sucking things up, uses their power and spits em back out.

Metaknight: An past enemy of kirby come back, he was defeated however lived to fight again. Now metaknight has amassed a small army and intends to enact his revenge by ruling Popstar with an iron fist. His true identity is as mysterious as the metal mask and cape he wears...

Captain Falcon: (Not the F zero character) The pilot of the halberd, and a skilled one at that, it was his inspiration that lead to the design of the ship in the form of a great bird.

Meta Axe and Meta Chain: Metaknights.. well.. wouldnt call them generals but they arent mindless soldiers either, they are friends who just sort of tag along under Metaknights command.

Waddle Doo: An average soldier in metaknights plan, who realized what the catastrophic consequences of Metaknights domination of popstar would be.

Waddle Dee: Another generic office onboard the halberd, however one of higher rank and in particular, a bridge officer

Dyna Blade: Just your average humungus bird...

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------Chapter 1: Prologue

(6 Months Prior to the story)

Late at night in the mechanical fortress of Metaknight a dim light was on in one of the studys. Meta Axe was seated at a table with a blue print in front of him, pen in hand, while Captain Falcon, Waddle dee and Metaknight paced around the room.

Metaknight: We need something... so terrifying, so.. absolutely devastating in its power.. that it will strike fear into whoever sees it.

Waddle Dee: What about.. a giant fish!

Metaknight and the others eyed Dee as if he was an idiot then went back to thinking

Metaknight: Dee how many fish do you know that strike fear into your heart..

Waddle Dee: Well there was that one time..

Meta Axe: What about a tank?

Metaknight: You cant really build an ominous tank, besides they move to slowly

Waddle Dee: I know i know i know, what about a giant fish!!

Metaknight: You just said that

Waddle Dee: I know.. but fish are scary!! one time...

Captain Falcon suddenly interrupts dees latest round of stupid comments with a sly look on his face.

Cptn Falcon: What about.. an airship..

Metaknight: That would work perfectally! We strike from the air and eliminate our opposition before they know what hit them!

Meta Axe begins drawing on paper as the others huddle over the design

Metaknight: It needs to be ominous..

Captain Falcon: With long wings.. long wings are a sign of almost royalty.. Eagles and hawks for example..

Waddle Dee: It needs a long beak!

Captain Falcon: How many flying birds do you know that have long beaks?

Waddle Dee: Well im looking at one with an awfully big beak right now

Captain Falcon: Why you little!!!

A dust cloud appears behind metaknight and meta axe as Captain Falcon and Waddle Dee settle things the old fashioned way

Metaknight: Hmm.. a long beak wouldnt be a bad idea actually.. we could use it for more gun turrets, and the inside for a docking bay.

Meta Axe all the while is sketching the picture on the blue prints admist the dust cloud and fighting

Metaknight: Make the reactor core between the wings, and put a fin right... there yes you've got it

Captain Falcon: Put the bridge in the front of the ship so we can see what we're doing!

Waddle Dee: Put a little compartment for me under the right *oof* wing!

Metaknight: Why do you want a compartment under the wing?

Waddle Dee: Pleeeeeeeeeeasssssseeeee.. id rather not go into it right now OW hey hey not the face!!!

Metaknight: Alright.. compartment under the wing

Meta Axe: Hows this?

The picture of a gigantic bird remains on the page, even the fighting in the background stops for a moment to stare at the glorious image in front of them

Waddle Dee: oooooooooooh!!

Captain Falcon: The ultimate battlestation!

Metaknight: Perfect.. now.. what to name it...

Captain Falcon: It should be named the Falcon express!

Metaknight: Too... corny

Meta axe: What about the Dyna Blade

Metaknight: Nice.. too bad that names taken..

Waddle Dee: What about.. the Halberd!

Metaknight: ... i like the sound of that.. it sort of rolls off your tounge... Halberd.. yes..

Captain Falcon: so you actually do something useful for once dee..

Waddle Dee: too bad we cant say the same for you bird brain

Captain Falcon: Dont make me hurt you

Metaknight: Both of you please!! Im going to need your cooperation to build this thing, can the two of you not fight until after we've taken over Dreamland.?

Waddle Dee and Captain Falcon: ...... alright..

The two glare at eachother, before captain falcon talks again

Captain Falcon: What should i tell the workers

Metaknight: Tell them.. we are not building a mere ship.. we are in fact building the future of the world. Dream lands lazy life style will end.. I will rule!!

Metaknight quickly draws his sword and throws it at a map of the world on the wall, the blade splitting the world in two

Metaknight: ..And Kirby nor King dedede nor any other force shall stop me.. I, Metaknight WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!!

That next morning work began on a massive destructive weapon, the ships color was chosen to be golden, to represent a glorius beam of light to shine upon the lazy dreamlanders. It was also designed to more then hold its own against an entire army, let alone kirby, who was busy dealing with King Dedede. Its wings would unfurl as massive sails, and in golden letters on the bow of the ship was put "The Halberd Battleship - The Future of Dreamland"

However.. The future of dreamland was about to become a nightmare.....

(Note: First off, this is my first fanfic, so please be gentle, although please do R&R. Second off I know most of the events that are about to take place in this story didnt happen, nor is Meta knights identity probably what i reveal it to be, its just a story..)