Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ Revenge of the Metaknight - The Full Story ❯ Chapter 3: Unholy Alliance ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------
Chapter 4: Unholy Alliance

Kirby awoke to find himself in a small wooden room, with king Dedede in one corner sitting on a bed, Simon mirror in front of him, Waddle Doo off yelling at king dedede, Bugzy just sort of watching the door, along with the 2 poppy brothers, Poppy Senior and Junior.

Simon: Kirby wake up!

Kirby responds to his first instinctive reaction... suck up Simon.

Simon: (Muffled) Let me out!!

Kirby complies, spitting simon out and sending him flying into a wall, little guys in robes parade around Simons head.

Simon: Owwwwwwwwwwww....

King Dedede: Hey kirby dodge this one

Dedede takes a swing at kirby with his mallet, kirby leaps out of the way to watch the Mallet make a hole in the wall behind him. Kirby then proceeded to spit an air ball at king dedede, which sent him back a bit.

Simon: Stop it.. Both of you!!

Kirby and King Dedede stop at the yelling of simon, everyone in the room looks to him as he stands, dusting himself off and fixing his robe.

Simon: Better.. now then... Kirby.. and waddle doo.. your both having problems with this metaknight fellow right?

They both nod but before they can answer Simon coninues

Simon: Thats right.. we're having problems with him as well. He destroyed King dededes castle, and his army..

King Dedede: Whats your point? Can i hit kirby again?

Simon: NO!! what im trying to say is we have a common enemy here.. metaknight!

Kirby and King dedede both look at him

Simon: ugghh.. looks like i have to explain this.. Kirby, you want metaknight gone so he'll stop terrorizing popstar, right?

Kirby nods

Simon: And sire, you want metaknight gone so you can go back to plundering food.

King Dedede nods.

Simon: Then its clear what needs to be done.. since we both have a common goal in defeating metaknight, it only makes sense the two groups unite until after hes out of the picture.

Kirby and Waddle Doo look at Dedede and Bugzy in shock.

Dedede/Bugzy/Kirby/Waddle Doo: You want us to ally with HIM??

Simon: Precisely.. i dont like it either, but we need your help as much as you need ours.. normally id say lets just blow him up on our own and go home but this situation breaks the rules.. Metaknight is far more powerful then us alone.. now shake hands and agree

Both Kirby and King Dedede hesitate for a second, then grudgingly shake hands

King Dedede: This is ONLY temporary!

Kirby: You got that right

Simon: Good.. now lets get down to the business of taking this thing out.. what do we know so far.

Waddle Doo raises his hand first

Waddle Doo: Its movement comes from the five engines on the back, but its kept afloat by three anti gravity plants. One in each wing and one at the bottom of the ship. The bridge is located above the beak, and its main weapon is the twin cannon, a large cannon with both machine gun emplacements and an energy cannon, plus a system to hold a close range attacker in place while it fires.

Everyone kinda looks at Doo shocked that he knows this much.

Simon: Interesting.. where did you find this out..

Waddle Doo: I was part of the design team.. but when i realized what metaknight wanted to do with it i headed out looking for kirby.

Simon: makes sense.. good to have you aboard.

King Dedede: So how do we destroy this thing..

Simon: Well.. we need to get onboard for starters.. kirby we can probably use one of your warp stars for that. Then we need to shut down this main cannon, and disable its turning systems. With its turning systems out of the way we can concentrate on its heart, which should bring it down.

Kirby: Well me and waddle doo can do that.. lets go!!

Waddle doo and kirby run out to the street, and into a nearby warp star, simon sighs as king dedede goes to stand

Simon: Dont bother.. i give him four minutes...



Back onboard the halberd kirbys approach was being noted by the bridge officers.

Metaknight: Alright, stay calm this is nothing to worry about

Captain Falcon: Lock onto him with the twin cannon! dont fire until i tell you.

Kirby and waddle doo sped straight towards the halberd as a metal cover pulled away to reveal the twin cannon, which rose into place and began rotating towards kirby.

Captain Falcon: 75% power.. FIRE!!!

With a bright flash of light the twin cannon fires, the beam of light impacts the warp star and sends it ricocheting back into the building Dedede was in inside the town. Simon just stands there with a sagely look on his face.

Simon: 3:57... 3:58... 3:59.. and

As if on cue the warp star slams through the roof, slamming into the floor and shaking the building with the force of the impact. Kirby and Waddle Doo just kind of lay there for a minute before getting up.

Simon: Told you.. pay up

King Dedede grudgingly hands over a hot dog to Simon

King Dedede: Lucky Guess.... next time im not betting!

simon walks over to help kirby up, and keeps the same sagely look on his face

Simon: Well you did prove one thing correct.. the halberd is too powerful..

Simon points his rod at the shattered star, it had lost its glow, and was now black, rather then yellow.

Simon: A warp star wont survive the flight to the halberd, one shot from this "Twin Cannon" will bring it down.. we need something that can take more damage

Bugzy: Dynablade...

Simon: What?

Bugzy, who had remained quiet all this time stepped forward from the shadows

Bugzy: Dynablade.. shes a large bird who resides on Mt Dedede.. if memory serves me correctly Kirby you encountered her before.

Kirby: Yeah.. i remember her, she owes me one!

Simon: .. Alright then.. will this "Dynablade" Help us?

Kirby: Probably..

Simon: Then its settled.. we need to get to her before Metaknight does.. and remember, we're a team, and as a team we wont be back stab... King Dedede drop the hammer

King Dedede smiles sheepishly as he is found standing behind kirby with his mallet behind his back. Everyone sort of glares at him

Simon: Why do i see this is going to be one of those weeks..

With that the crew head out the door and off towards Mt Dedede. First kirby and king dedede, then Simon, Bugzy, The poppy brothers and finally Waddle Doo. Back on board the Halberds bridge, the mood was a little bit more severe on the bridge..

Metaknight: If Kirby gets to Dynablade first we may have a problem..

Captain Falcon: The twin cannon will take another 3 hours to charge.. should I tell Leiutenant Gim to lay in a course for Dynablades nest?

Metaknight: Yes..

Waddle Dee grabs the ships intercom, hitting the navigation rooms button

Waddle Dee: Leiutenant Gim, lay in a course for Mt Dedede, Dynablades nest

Gim: Yes sir, laying in course sir!!

With that the massive engines of the Halberd again come online, the ship speeding off to its destination, as Kirby and his entourage head towards the same location. That can only mean one thing.... somethings going to blow up....

Like it? Hate it? Want me to shut up? Please R&R