Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ Thy Birth and Thy Being ❯ Waddle Doo of Kraco ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
I've heard other beings tell me it's impossible to remember anything before I was born. I want to believe them. I'm sure I'm crazy, but I remember every now and then. I remember being able to fly and having a strong lighting attack that killed my foes on contact. I had no limits to the places I could go, but I was usually so high up I could barely see anything other than the clouds. I even recall how my body felt...misty. I know that sounds strange, but that's how it felt. It's like I was there, and others could see me, but I wasn't there as others couldn't touch me. I couldn't touch myself. I don't recall having arms or feet as I do now, but maybe that's how I was so mobile.

Now I can't fly at all... But, I'm near others and they can see, hear, and touch me. I can roll in grassy fields, hear birds singing, and all the great joys I don't remember having before. I have the power to shoot star beams out of my eye somehow, but it's not as mighty as lighting and much prettier to look at. It's good enough to let predators know I'm not safe pray, and that's enough for my survival.

I tell you, I can see myself before I was born! I am Kraco! I was Kraco. I am born of Kraco. And, now I am Kraco no more. I am now what is called a Waddle Doo. I share such a strong resemblance to these Waddle Dee life forms, even though they are not of or from Kraco or I. There are other Waddle Doos born of Kraco, just as myself and none of us understand these Waddle Dee beings. They out number us greatly, but they are obedient beings who will not or more so can not hurt us - as they have no special abilities as we do. I have yet to see us not get along with each other. It is possible that we are of each other somehow, and I've yet to see how.

I don't mind living along side them. I don't mind living with anything - be it normal or different. I don't mind living.

I don't mind returning to Kraco, when the time comes.