Kodomo No Omocha Fan Fiction ❯ sana's heart beats to another ❯ fued ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sana headed back to her next class after her long expedition for searching for akito. “why do I even care weather or not he's gone.” She thought to herself. As sana walked in the door she was greeted by her rampaging friends. They all kept asking where she disappeared to after lunch and why did she in the same direction of akito. She really didn't feel like talking so she walked past them, and sat down in her seat. A concerened nazoumi started staring at her and she knew she would have to talk to him sooner or later or their relationship would go down the drain. The teacher walked in and started the lesson when suddenly the door opened. Hayama was at the door. “where have you've been mr. Hayama.” The teacher said. “none of your business he replied””well I think it'll be my business when I see you in the principal's office, now.” “whatever , but can you really trust me to walk to the principals office by myself” akito said heading towards the door. “Mrs. Kurata, will you please escort Mr. Hayama to the Principals office.” Sana's , akito's , and nazoumi's eyes grew bigger. Sana got up out of her seat and headed towards the door. Akito had already walked out the class room. `I don't need you to take me so you can just go back to class” akito said in a cold voice. `akito wait, where did you go after lunch I looked everywhere for you” “why” he asked “ why do you care where I go” akito voice still cold. “ I don't know akito' she yelled “ can you just stop being such a bitch about it. Any time I'm around you , I just I don't know” she started to cry. Akito's eye flinched as he turned around to see her crying. He ran up to her, looked at her and then grabbed her. He embraced her and then whispered in her ear” I'm sorry.” “ I knew it, get your hands off my girlfriend, you bastard nazoumi yelled running up to them. “ nazoumi It's not …' sana tried to state. “ the next time I see you any where near my girlfriend I'm going to kill you” “well that should be fun to watch being that i'll be alone with her for one whole month after school pretty boy."
 
 
NAZOUMI VS. AKITO
 
 
Destiny: sorry for the short chapter peeps and sorry I took so long to update. See you in the next chapter.