Kodomo No Omocha Fan Fiction ❯ Sk8er Boi ❯ Introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

TITLE: "Sk8er Boi"

AUTHOR: Hiei Urameshi (I might change it later but for right now, it's Hiei Urameshi)

SUMMARY: Sana's a ballet dancer and Hayama's a street punk who has a crush on Sana. 5 years after they graduate, she finds out that Hayama's now a rock star with another girlfriend, and guess who it is.

CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION

Disclaimer: I, sadly, do not own "Kodomo no Omocha"

Author' Note: Just to let you know, Fuka and Sana are enemies in this story.

"Let's do that again girls!!! C'mon, wee only have one day until the recital!" Madame Clements yelled. "Sana! Keep moving! Follow Fuka for example." She turned around at Fuka and started giving a lecture to everyone. "Everyone, look at Fuka's movements, they're nicely done with perfect, how you say, `spunk.'"

Aya turned around and whispered, "Why does she always have to do this to everyone? The all-that girl isn't supposed to be this mean."

"I know, one day, I'll get her, she'll see. If it's grades, sports, even boys, I'll get her." Sana replied back.

~Tokyo Academy for Boys & Girls~ (What else should I call it? *_*)

"Sana! C'mon, there's a tournament going on!" Aya demanded.

"Who is it?" she asked.

"Tokyo vs. Kyoto!"

"Then I'm comin'!" Sana and Aya ran all the way to the Tokyo Dome, which was only three blocks away from their school. But when they got to the dome, all the doors were closed. `What are we gonna do now? Why didn't I think of this before, sneak in of course! Jeez, I'm not going to miss one of the biggest games of the year!"

"Sana! Why do you have to be like this?!" Aya yelled. They were near the back exit and Sana was on top of Aya trying to reach the window.

"You guys wanna see the game from a better view?" a boy asked.