Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden ❯ 2 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In his dreams, Yuuri was walking down a yellow brick road towards a rustic pavilion, situated near a lake. Within the pavilion sat a lone lady with her silky black hair billowing around her. She turned to smile at him brilliantly.
“How are you, Heika?” she asked in a sing song voice.
Yuuri's jaw practically hung from its joints as he recognized her. She was Anson, his kindergarten classmate who he liked immensely. She had died just before they went to middle school. He had been very upset and cried for days.
“Am I dead?” he asked finally, after recovering from his shock.
“No. this is a dream unless if you haven't noticed.”
“Oh. I see. It's been a while since I dreamt of you. How did you know I was Maou?”
“I've always known Yuuri. It's one of the benefits of being a seer. I can foretell everything that will happen.” Anson smiled as she explained patiently.
“It must be great to see the future. You can see all the mistakes you will make. Then you can avoid them.”
“It does not work that way but regardless, I wanted to tell you about your erm… afflication.”
“You know about what's been happening to me?”
“Yes. Your demon powers are making you completely demon. It does not happen normally for half bloods but then, they don't possess demon power, much less of your magnitude.”
“So that means that my body is fighting between my human and mazoku blood?”
“In a literal sense, yes. While I have no doubt that you will eventually become fully demon, your human blood is not backing down as of yet.”
“What can I do about it? I can't hide it until my demon blood finally wins. Who knows how long that will be?” Yuuri complained.
“Well, there is something you can do,” Anson added delicately.
“What would that be?”
“You can drink the blood of a full-blooded Mazoku. It'll speed up the process.” Anson dropped the bombshell.