Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Wolfram's Beauty Tips ❯ Wolfram's Beauty Tips ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Note : Wolfram's Beauty Tips! Hahaha… This fic is what I called `Thing-That-Wizshan the Bloody Rose-Write-After-Reading-Funny-Fics'. Hahahaha…. This fic not originally come out of my mind though… If you ever read `Wolfram 101 Guide to Etiquette in Hallways' and `KKM Very Secret Live Journals', you might found some similarities, so credits goes to the two writers…
Btw I just made a KKM wallpaper. If you want, go to my profile page.
-o0o-
 
My name is Wolfram von Bielefeld, third son of the previous Maou, the 26th Demon Queen of Shin Makoku. This is my top secret journal, `The Guide to Live the Pretty Boy Life' or for short, you can just call it `Beauty Tips', written by me. If you ever read this journal, it means… somehow you managed to get inside my head. Yes, this journal is written inside my brain…
 
Morning
As you might already know, every morning I spend my time training my troops. But there are few critical things to do before that. I called it `The Perfect Morning Ritual'.
Every morning I woke up with the sun shining warmly, making me feel content. Usually my fiancé woke up earlier than me, and that's not a good thing, because it will ruin the essence of perfect morning. You know how it feels when the one you loved is not by your side. Oh well, hugging his pillow is good enough (*Sighed*)… Now, on to the next step…
 
Next, take a bath, not just a quick bath, but a long indulging bath… It's essential to get a perfect morning. You need to pick your favorite scent. I chose wild roses, because it matches my beauty, and Yuuri seems to like it (*naughty smiles*). Don't forget to scrub and wash your hair, so you will look gleaming. Then dry your hair thoroughly, you don't want to look like a soaking cat. Oh, and don't forget to brush your teeth (Yuuri taught us to do this Earth-style).
 
After bath, put on your best outfit. For me it may be only the same cerulean uniform, but I always chose the one that don't have any wrinkles or stains, and have been stored in a dresser filled with potpourri, again with your favorite scent. I chose the scent from my mother's favorite flower, Beautiful Wolfram, because it goes well with the wild rose scent.
 
If you have curly hair like me, it's important to manage the smoothness. Combed your hair, make sure it will look shiny and smooth. Yes, I'm sure Yuuri will also like my beautiful hair (*wide smile*). You don't need any perfume, because it will only make you over-scented… Next, if you have a pale skin like me, don't forget your sun block lotion. I tried not to get tanned like Yuuri, Brother, Weller, and many others. Why? Because my pale skin is gleaming like a pearl, and that's beautiful enough. You need at least half an hour in front of a vanity mirror, and fifteen minutes in front of full size mirror to make sure you look perfect. If you have spare times, practice your `bishounen-angelic-smile'. If you are not a bishounen… Well, WHY ARE YOU READING THIS?
Uh, ahem, (*cough cough*) I mean… If you are not a bishounen, well just practice your most angelic smile.
 
Breakfast is critical. If you're on a diet (well, I'm not…), you must eat your breakfast. It will give you energy to start the day. Everything the three maids cook usually perfect for breakfast. If you remember, the three maids cook something green for breakfast (the day after Shori got his maryoku and destroy the castle). If you're wondering… The breakfast is consist of mashed potato and spinach, all grown in Mazoku land, obviously. And for the drink, I prefer orange juice. Sometimes milk is also good, but once again, if you're on a diet, Mother (Miko) always said to drink low-fat milk.
 
Now, to gain beauty, you need to exercise. For me, I choose to do sword sparring with my troops. Weller and Yuuri chose to have a morning jog. I don't really like running, that's why I never joined them. To gain inner beauty, all mazokus must train their majutsu. Try to control your maryoku from your heart, not from your emotion. (Credits go to Shori of telling me this). If you don't have any signature majutsu, then make one. My signature move is the Fire Wolf. Practice your majutsu every morning.
 
Day
Shin Makoku's weather always perfect (unless Yuuri plays the Demon Flute…) and a good time for a short break. You don't want to get overworked. Usually at this time around, you can work on your hobby. Mine is painting. I paint near the balcony of my bedroom while watching Yuuri play baseball with Weller. If I'm not painting, then I just sit on the yard watching them play… I do this to keep Yuuri from cheating on me!!!!!
Uh, ahem… (*clears throat*). If Yuuri finished playing and get back to signing papers or studying, I will get back to train my troops again. If I have spare time, I will check on Yuuri. It's good for your inner beauty. If you cared about the one you loved, you will look beautiful no matter what! Anyway, day time is a bit boring for me, that's why sometimes I visit Yuuri (*smiled brightly*). Not much I had to say about day time. Just don't stay under the sun too long.
 
Noon
Before sunset, you can do your hobbies, or chat around with people you like. I spend my time reading a book to my daughter, Greta. Reading books is very good for beauty, but keep in mind, never read in a place with lack of lights. I obviously don't want to wear glasses like Shori and Gunter. Oh, and make sure you stay away from Anissina as far as you can. At noon, she finished her invention, and she will get a guinea pig to test her inventions of doom! I don't like running, but it's important to run for your life…
 
Night - Dinner
Dinner time is the perfect time for family bonding. Before you go to the dining room, make sure you already take a bath and dress properly. Don't eat too much, don't drink too much wine. Have someone you don't like at the dinner table? Well, for me it's a very big deal. At first I hate to sit in the same table as Weller, the half mazoku. I'll throw a fit for anything he said. Well, I found out that it's not good for beauty. If I get angry, I'll end up like Brother, having wrinkles in my beautiful bishounen face!
 
Night - Bed Time
Don't ever go straight to bed after your dinner, it will make you fat. Some essential things to do before go to bed:
Clean your face. All day long training troops under the sun sure will affect your beauty. Then, choose the best nightwear, something comfortable (and flattering for your fiancé… *blushing*). I always wear pale pink nightgown. Comfortable and brings out the beauty in me. Even when you're sleeping, you need to look the best.
 
Well, I guess that's all I have to say for now about my beauty tips… I have more, but as I said before… You need to get inside my head to know!
Until next time,
 
Wolfram von Bielefeld
Prince of Shin Makoku, Head of the very very secret Hot Boys Club
(now under Schnickledooger's management)
 
-o0o-
Note : This story is no longer one shot ^_^ Please read next chapter.