Last Exile Fan Fiction ❯ Restless ❯ Restless ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ok first off I don’t own Last Exile so you can’t sue me. -Sticks her tongue out-

Second of all I suck at writing but since there is rarely anything on this pairing I had to try so its bound to be with mistakes. ^^;; Learning my lesson I decided to stick to a One-Shot instead of trying another actual whole story that I would never finish. So here it is my attempt at a fluffy fic.





Tatiana hated times like these, when you wake up in the middle of the night and still feel tired yet somehow unable to sleep. Sighing she turned over again for the umpteenth time that night before finally giving up on sleeping. Sitting up she ran a hand through her short hair before getting out of bed, she figured maybe a glass of milk or something would help. As her bare feet hit the floor she shivered and noticed how cold it had gotten, nodding mentally to herself she resolved to make it a quick trip to the kitchen. Slipping on a pair of slippers she quietly slipped out of her room.


Yawning she made her way down the stairs only to stop at the bottom and blink, why was it so much colder down here? She shivered lightly and rubbed her pajama-clad arms looking around. The culprit turned out to be an open front door as a cold breeze blew in from the outside. Tatiana looked around again cautiously before quietly making her way towards the door, she was the last one to go to bed and was sure she had locked that door.


Peeking outside curiously she relaxed once she saw whom it was that left it open and quietly stepped out onto the porch. The person in question was sitting on a bench on the porch bundled up in a thick blanket and watching the scenery seemly oblivious to everything else. Tilting her head some she looked out in the yard to figure out what was to captivating.


Tatiana blinked, everything was covered in a soft blanket of white snow with a few flurries here and there. Well that explains why it was so cold, it must of starting snowing after she went to sleep and it was the first snow of the season too. Smiling to herself she turned back to the one sitting on the bench and coughed lightly.


“Oi Alis you really shouldn’t leave the door open like that, I thought someone had broken in or something.” She said in a stern but playful voice as she leaned against the doorframe and crossed her arms with small smirk on her face. Alistia jumped slightly in surprise at the sudden voice and with a small blush smiled sheepishly.


“Tatiana.” She said with a surprised but pleasant voice. “When did you get out here?”


“A few minutes ago or so I guess, you seemed off in your own world there though. Mind if I join you?” She asked motioning to the space beside her.


Alistia shook her head with a smile. “Of course not.”


Tatiana made sure to close the door behind her before making her way over and taking a seat beside her. She shivered again on the cold bench this time with Alistia taking notice.


“Wanna share? Its warm and I’m sure we both can fit under here.” She asked in a slightly teasing tone as she held the blanket open as an invite. Smiling slightly Tatiana moved over and wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her closer. Using her free arm she closed the open end of the covers back over them both.


“Hmm Much better.” She sighed comfortably. Alistia shook her head with a smile before gently laying it on Tatiana’s shoulder and returned to viewing the scenery again.


“It beautiful isn’t it Tatiana?” She asked after some time and after a few moments without a response Alistia looked over only to find her fast asleep with a content smile on her face.