Last Exile Fan Fiction ❯ The Room ❯ Because the Author wills it so! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

EPISODE TWO: Because the Author wills it so!
SCENE: A large white room where the figures of Tatiana Wisla, Alistia Agrew, Claus Valca, and Alvis Hamilton are seen inside. Claus is currently looking for crickets that aren't there, Tatiana is nearing a mental breakdown in the corner while Alistia tries to comfort her, and Alvis is watching. Crickets chirp on the background.
CLAUS: (Looking around wildly.) Where? Where are they! I can hear them. (Turns towards Alvis.) You hear them too right? Right?
ALVIS: (Takes one step back and nods slowly.) I hear them…
SCENE: On a boat in the middle of the ocean sits a crate with bolds letter stamped onto it saying. “ONE WAY TO: THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE” Inside a voice can be heard.
LAVI: If this is a joke it isn't funny!
AUTHOR: (Giggles Madly.) Oh but it is my dear little Lavi! At least to me anyways… Hehe.
LAVI: Who are you?
(Only giggles sound in the background.)
LAVI: Could you help me out of here?
(Silence.)
LAVI: Please… I really have to go…
SCENE: A large white room where the figures of Tatiana Wisla, Alistia Agrew, Claus Valca, and Alvis Hamilton are seen inside. Claus is currently looking for crickets that aren't there, Tatiana is nearing a mental breakdown in the corner while Alistia tries to comfort her, and Alvis is watching. Crickets chirp in the background.
TATIANA: (Sniffling.) I mean it's obvious that something's wrong with all this. (Looks at Alistia and suddenly smiles in a blank way.) Maybe… Maybe it's all just a dream. (Stands up and clenches her fists.) Yeah that's it, just a dream and nothing to worry about. All I have to do is wake up.
(Alistia cocks her head to the side in thought before reaching up and pinching Tatiana in the side.)
TATIANA: Oww! (Rubs her side.) What was that for?
ALISTIA: Well since that hurt I'm guessing it's not a dream then.
TATIANA: What? Oh…Damn! (Curls up in the corner and cries.)
ALISTIA: (Pats her one the head once again.) There. There.
TATIANA: (Whimpers.) You're not helping.
(Alvis is currently chatting away with the figure of one Negi Springfield as they both munch on cookies. Both things appearing out of nowhere because the Author wills it so.)
ALISTIA: (Looks up.) That's not really a good reason you know.
AUTHOR: Bah! Who needs logic and common sense?
NEGI: (Looks up nervously.) Umm…who is that?
ALVIS: (Shudders.) I'm trying to ignore it.
AUTHOR: (Giggles insanely once again.) You can never ignore me! For I (Strikes a pose even though she can't be seen.) am the great and mighty Author!
ALISTIA: (Rolls her eyes.) Go away… You're scaring the children.
NEGI: (Scratching the back of his head confused.) Ehh…
AUTHOR: Hush woman! I do what I want!
ALISTIA: (Glares and lowers her voice.) What… was that?
AUTHOR: Heh. What I meant was uhh…(Giggles nervously this time.) Umm… Gotta go!
ALISTIA: (Smirks.) That's what I thought.
(Alistia snickers and turns back to comforting the whimpering Tatiana, though it doesn't seem to be helping at all. Alvis is staring at her when Negi taps her on the shoulder.)
NEGI: Umm is he Okay? (Points to Claus.)
CLAUS: (Currently picking up random objects that have appeared out off nowhere and looking beneath them.) Crickets. Crickets. I know there here somewhere!
ALVIS: (Blinks.) He's been like that since we appeared here. (Confused.) Is that a bathtub? (Squints at the bathtub.) What's in it?
(In the middle of the room sits a Bathtub filled with a green substance. Negi and Alvis just stare at it while the rest of the group deals with their own issues.)
NEGI: (Looks up.) Can I go home now?
(Everything fades to black.)
000000
SCENE: Sophia Forrester stands in font of a podium on a stage that seems to be there for no real reason.
SOPHIA: (Coughs) Since the Author can't be here since Alistia scared her off, I'll be taking her place again. (Looks down at the paper in her hands.) The Author does not own any of the vict- (Ahem) characters involved in this story. They belong to Last Exile and she doesn't own that ether. The brief appearance of Negi Springfield is from Mahou Sensei Negima; the Author does not own that as well. The Author would like knowing whether people prefer chapters done this way or keep the spaces. So please leave a comment. And lastly she would like to thank Dreiser for the idea of this story from his Utena Fanfiction “The Elevator” Which she recommends highly to everyone as it is funny and because it involves rampant anime lesbians. That is all. (Walks off stage.)