Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ The Death Sentence ❯ Chapter 2- The Journal and The Elemental Fiendish Demi Gods ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Two

The Journal and the Demented Fiend Demi Gods

 

 

“Well at least it’s quiet now.” Cecil sighed out. Cecil got up and decided to take a look at Amy’s library having nothing left to do. Cecil walked up Amy’s stairs and noticed an ancient rug on the floor. Cecil didn’t want to ruin it so he slipped his boots off. By the steps and continued onward for a couple of minutes. Cecil made tons of rights and lefts until he found a door labeled Library Cecil opened it and what was inside was…..another hallway, but this one was straight on north. Cecil sighed and ran towards the door, opened it, and walked in. The very sight of the library was breathtaking.

“Holy SHIT!!!!” Cecil cursed looking at the vast amount of shelves, books, trophies, animal skins, and royal decorations.

On the all sides there were rows labeled Journal’s, Astronomy, Math, Science, and many many more. What interested Cecil the most was a book in the center that was in a glass case, surrounded by roses and a sword. Cecil ran up to it removed the glass case, opened it and read.

 

  ~Day 1~  

Today I met a fairy!!! Her name is Navi. She wanted me to see the Great Deku Tree! However I wasn’t allowed to pass according to the Kokirian Guard. He told me it was because I needed to have a sword and a shield and that the road ahead was dangerous. So I left towards the Kokirian shop and I purchased there a Kokirian Shield. Then to get the Kokirian sword I crawled through a small hole in the garden and once I crawled into the destination I almost got ran over by a huge rock!!! I ventured through the small maze until I found the chest containing…..The Kokirian Sword. I then traveled towards the Kokirian guard, but before that Saria noticed my Fairy and congratulated me. After I got the okay from the guard I traveled to the great deku tree slaying a few fiends on the way and he tells me that there is a great evil inside him. Then he asks me if I will agree to vanquish this evil. I agreed and ventured inside of him. I had to go through a large, vast series of obstacles. There where dekus, deku shrubs, and many others inside of the Great Deku Tree. I even found the Fairy Slingshot. Once I found the great evil Navi recognized it as Gohma the parasitic queen. Oh she was just ugly. I slashed her twice with no real effect until Navi told me Gohma’s weakness. So I shot Gohma down with the slingshot and performed a series of slashes on her eye. Once I finished her off I was teleported outside to the Great Deku Tree and he told me about the three goddesses. Nayru, goddess of wisdom, Din, goddess of power, and Farore, goddess of courage. Together they helped shaped the land we know as Hyrule today. Din forged the land, Farore gave life to the land, and Nayru provided water for the land. Then all three fused to create the triforce. Then they hid its mighty power. After telling me this the Great Deku Tree gave me the Kokiri Emerald. What an honor! I then decided to leave and get some sleep.

 

 

xxx Link

 

 

 

 

Cecil gave a great yawn and closed the journal. “I can’t wait to tell Amy and Axel……but I guess it’ll have to wait till tomorrow. I better get some sleep myself.” Said Cecil leaving with the book towards the attic.

  *********  

Cecil awoke to broad sunlight in his eyes and the sweet smell of baked bread. Cecil loved bread, especially when its cooked, so this naturally lured him out of bed. He walked down the stairs following the gorgeous scent until he reached the living room and saw Axel rapped in a blanket, sitting on the floor by the fireplace and eating some baked bread.

“Good mourning Cecil!!!! Here is some bread.” Amy said with a smile while giving Cecil some bread.

“So Axel how’d you sleep last night? I slept like a log.” Cecil questioned.

“ I BARLEY GOT ANY SLEEP!!!!! It was way to f-f-fucking cold.” Axel yelled cursing.

“No it wasn’t! In fact it was a tad bit warm last night.” Cecil chuckled.

“Oh yeah I guess I forgot to tell you guys that there is little to no heat in my room due to the fact that its still under construction.” Amy pointed out laughing.

“Well that’s okay but now for the important thing I found in your library Amy.” Cecil pointed out taking out a journal labeled Link’s Journal.

“Oh um Link gave his journal to me. He said he didn’t need it any more and that I should look at it every once in a while.” Amy said again.

“Woah that’s filled with vast information!!!” Axel said.

“Well it should, after all it IS LINK’s Journal.” Amy said.

“And look it even has a bestiary.” Axel said amazed.

“Well we might…NO!!! We NEED this journal for our fiend slaying and your element/ability absorption Axel.” Cecil said.

“I suppose but…..if you ARE going to borrow the journal……..I’M GOIN WITH!!!!!” Amy said grabbing her great bow and a large quiver from her storage.

“It’s totally fine by me babe.” Axel said.

SMACK.

“OW!!!! What did you smack me for?!!?!?” Axel yelled rubbing his cheek.

“Don’t ever call me babe okay hun. ^_^” Amy said making a point. ************    

After Cecil, Amy, and Axel were done packing their stuff they said their good byes and left into The Lost Woods not knowing what dangers lie ahead.

 

 

~Elsewhere deep within the Lost Woods~

“Okay we’ve all assembled here Jinx what is it?” asked a figure.

“Well as you may or may not have known I have released the fiends from the 6 temples to unleash total hell upon Hyrule. Well the problem is that there is a group of 3 that have found Link’s Journal. They are all destined to become the new sages. The Fiend slayer has a bit of an angelic aura to him but doesn’t even know it. The twilight user can absorb the abilities, or elements of anyone or anything. And lastly the woman is a priest that user a great bow….EXCELLENT SHOT. Now this could prove to be a problem. Link’s Journal contains information about the six temples, and a lot of the fiends we are unleashing on Hyrule. So I propose we cast a death sentence and give the light medallion to Cecil. We give him a week and if they fail to restore peace to Hyrule within that amount of time they will never posses all the medallions PLUS they’ll be short one sage. Then we shall reek havoc on Hyrule now, and for many many years to come.” Jinx said explaining his evil plot.

“That’s genius Jinx!!” said a deku.

“Tch, Rakay what makes it genius….I mean if we fail which we very well could we will get sealed or even worse KILLED OFF!!!!” Shouted a kokirian.

“Kain don’t be so hard on Raykay he’s just a Deku.” sympathized a sorceress.

“Shiva don’t even start…..you’ve tortured Dekus for years.” said a zora.

“Ziek you’ve done your fair share to gorons also so I don’t want to even hear you complain.” Shouted a gerudo.

“Lexa I’m an evil zora…I hate fire, Gorons love fire, therefore I kill gorons because I am evile.” retorted Ziek.

“SIELENCE!!! I will hear no more of this nonsense!!! Besides they approach soon….so be READY!!.” Jinx yelled out silencing his companions.

 

~Lost Woods, Near the entrance.~

 

“So tell me Amy…why am I carrying you?” Questioned Axel holding giving Amy a 15 minute “Piggie Back ride”.

“Because I hate mud.” Amy answered simply.

“Well why couldn’t Cecil do it??!?!” yelled Axel.

“Because he’s carrying everything!! And besides I like you more…your more talkative and kinda cute.” said Amy. -And easily fooled.- Thought Amy as she snickered.

The three made many turns, curves, jumps, runs, and even climbing up vines. The Woods were particularly foggy that day. Cecil almost got lost once or twice due to this. This continued until they reached the Lost Woods portal that would take them to Goron City.

“FINALLY!!!” Axel yelled praising that they had finally made it.

“Oh quit wining Axel!!! I don’t see why your winning seeing as though your carrying a girl and I’m carrying our heavy crap!!!” Cecil yelled.

“MWAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&rd quo; A voice evilly laughed.

“What the?” Amy said confused.

“You must be the three that found HIS journal. Well don’t worry we won’t kill you…..yet.” said another voice.

This confused Amy, Cecil, and Axel. This was until 6 figures dropped down in front of them making the fog it self retreat. The sunlight shined on them and revealed their race. One was an odd looking Deku wearing gold armor and a gold cape, whilst wielding an over sized sword that looked like a giant butcher knife. Another was a zora who’s fins were pitch black, not comparing to his pure red eyes. He wielded a great axe with a demonic aura. Next there was an average sized Kokirian holding two razor short swords. His clothes were crimson colored. Next was a woman who had pure blue hair and strangely pure Crystal skin. Another was a Gerudo who looked a bit familiar. She wore see through silk that revealed mythril armor. She wielded two scimitars. One of fire and one of ice. Then finally last but not least….there was a demonic looking hylian. He wore pitch black armor, a head band over one eye and a red cape. He wielded two swords. One was Demonic and the other was Holy. Much like the swords Cecil wielded.

“Oh I’m terribly sorry….where have my ancient manners gone….I-we forgot to introduce ourselves. I am Jinx…..I wield vast Demonic Shadow magic, two swords tainted with the powers of heven and hell much like Cecil’s, and many secrets. I am a Demonic Hylian. I am also the demi shadow god.” Jinx said with an evil smirk.

“I’m Ziek. I wield a great axe, a Great Bow, a sword made from the bones of Gorons, water elemental Attacks and Magic, and my only defense is the adamant scales I was blessed with from birth. I am obviously The Demi Water God. Errrr and a Zora.” Said the Zora.

“I’m Lexa. I wield two elemental scimitars, mithrill armor, Two daggers, Spiritual attacks and magic, and Pegasus boots. I am the demi Spirit God. Also I’m Gerudian.” Lexa said staring at Axel.

“I’m Raykay!!! Don’t let my petit size fool you, I’ll chop you to pieces!!!! I wield gold armor, a gold cape, a clawshot, Earth elemental attacks and magic, and the Wind Buster!!!(the over sized butcher knife with a curve at the top.) I am the Forest Demi God!!! And obviously I am a deku!!” Raykay yelled proudly.

“I’m Kain…..-sigh-. I wield two razor swords, a mirror shield, and fire elemental attacks and magic. I am the fire Demi God. And I’m kokirian.” Kain said leaning against a tree.

“And I’m Shiva. I wield Two Light blades, a Holy torch, Elemental Minions, elemental Light attacks and magic, and I naturally have vast beauty. My defense is my skin. Like Ziek I too was blessed with armored skin. Only his is made out of Adamant and mine is made out of Crystal. I am the Demi Light god. Not only that but I am a sorceress. My race is human. And believe me I’m not a good person.” Shiva declared.

“Yah that’s nice and all but….when are we gonna get to the part where we kick your ass.” Axel said confident.

“Why you little…..UGH!!! Fine you wanna cast the spell the hard way? That’s just fine by me!!!!” Jinx yelled dashing forward slashing Cecil up into the air and jumping for him.

Unfortunately for Jinx Amy shot his calve with an arrow. This caused him to fall to the ground unconscious. Shiva then torched Amy, entrapping her in a holy flame. Axel dashed forward slashing rapidly at Shiva rapidly with his Scimitars. Missing numerous times.

“Its time to use some powers of my own.” Axel said making several hand signs causing a blue ray to shoot Shiva and shoot back at Axel. Axel was now completely light. Shiva screeched and shot a ray of light out of her hands while two minions went to finish Axel off. It didn’t work out so well. Due to Axel retorting with a beam of his own and Cecil jumping and slashing one minion. While this went on The other Demi gods were chanting a spell and were nearly done. Cecil just kept slicing the minions that Shiva threw out at him while Axel shot many light bullets at Shiva. The battle continued until the spell was finished.

“ITAV ROCEA SINCZED!!!!!!” The six Demi Gods yelled out.

Total hell broke loose!!!! This caused a water explosion, a Death Sentence (on Cecil), and afterwards the area was destroyed.

“Foolish Cecil we have put a Death Sentence on you…..you have a week to save Hyrule or you will fail yourself, your friends, and Hyrule.” Jinx said while Cecil was in the process of fainting. Cecil’s Last thoughts- Dead?!?!?!?   Chapter End  

Itav Rocea- Death Sentence

Sinczed(Sink.Zed)- Water Bomb.

"Disclaimer- i do not own zelda nor do i own any of the characters, lands or references to chars. But I do own cecil axel khali amy and sara. you must ask me to use them. However my friend owns Drake the Throne. Ask him if you wanna use him."