Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ The Legend of Zelda: The Heroine of Time ❯ The Dream ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Thanks for the reviews! I really appreciate it! Enjoy this short but informative chapter!
Chapter 2:
The Dream
Narr's father, Tass, was there waiting at the table, along with Tale and Nag. He didn't talk much and his color was unique. he was orange. Not many fairies are orange. After dinner, in which everybody was quiet because Narr was being totally disgusting as he was trying to beat his record of fourteen burps in a row, Tass and Tidy set out moss beds.
"I hope you're comfortable!" Tidy cooed, but Kit's legs were already kicking as she hunted in a dream and Taki was snoring.
The fairies went to sleep and all was in order. Suddenly, Taki started to toss and turn, moaning in her slepp as she had a nightmare.
"No...It's so.. dark and cold... help me...NO!" she cried out.
In her dream, she was standing alone in front of a great castle. The drawbridge of the castle was closed, but then it lowered. A white horse carrying a woman and a young, handsome man went racing by, and the boy looked back. Taki's eyes followed the horse, then looked back at the entrance. A large, muscular man riding a pitch balck horse with armor clopped up by her. The man had black armor on also. He had orange hair and bushy eyebrows. Deep, brown eyes stared back at her, but they were flared over by some unknown evil and craziness. He had a tan of the thieves to the west. Taki knew he was evil immediatly.
The man grinned a horrible grin and came up a few steps. He frowned and cried out in frustration as he almost fell off when a blinding light from the sky shone down on her. She looked into the light, saw nothing, but when she looked down, there was a wonderous blue, shining sword in her hand. Strangly, the sword was familiar in her grasp and she felt safe in its presense.
Then she woke up.
The next morning, Taki told Kit, Tass and Tidy about her dream. They all looked at each other and for the first time since Kit and Taki had been there, Tass spoke, with a very deep voice, mind you.
"It is time.