Liberty's Kids Fan Fiction / Power Rangers Fan Fiction ❯ LIBERTY'S KIDS: Power Rangers REVOLUTION ❯ General Megazord ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ADVENTURE TWO
 
 
As much as Ebenezer didn't want to believe it, it was true. There really were Power Rangers roaming about.
 
“So, Mykan must have wound up her as well.” He said to himself. “He may have Ranger power now, but just imagine how much stronger we'd be if their powers were ours.”
 
He typed into his computer the location of the Rangers, but SID wasn't powerful enough to detect us.
 
I had programmed the Morphers with a special cloaking device, making them undetectable by everything other than my equipment.
 
“Master, I have only been able to confirm that we're last seen somewhere in America, but that is all I know!”
 
Well at least the search was narrowed down. “Master, I suggest we try and lure the rangers out into the open.” Said Malakar.
 
Sakura shrugged, “Good idea, but have you any idea on how you actually do that?!” she snarled.
 
“Bah… well at least he is trying.” Snapped Tom, “I don't see you doing any better.”
 
“Silence… SILENCE!!” yelled Ebenezer. “As the old saying goes, To capture your prey, Set a Trap.” He began mixing another Virus formula. “Hmm, mm, mm… and I have the very Trap.”
 
Meanwhile, in Philadelphia
 
My lab had crashed in the middle of an isolated forest, and was inside working on how to get a new invention of mine working.
 
Since I was in the Past, and had to prevent bad things from happening, I was working on a re-animating device of my own.
 
 
“Come on baby, hold it together…!!” I cried while trying to charge it up to full power, but it shorted out again and everything just got all smoky.
 
A faint cough was heard from the door way. “Mykan… you here!” called James. He and Sarah found their way to me as the smoke cleared away.
 
“Hey guys… what brings you here?” I asked.
 
“We're just concerned about you that's all.” Sarah said, “You've been working on that device all day and night. What is it for?”
 
“Well it's supposed to reanimate things and people who accidentally get destroyed, and if necessary, erase our exposed secrets for peoples minds.”
 
They understood right, this way the past wouldn't be in danger anymore, and the future would be spared. “So what's wrong with it?” asked James.
 
“Well… my tools were badly damage in the crash, and they don't all work properly without energy.”
 
Sarah thought that by energy she meant water, and air and stuff. “No, they need electrical energy to work, and I can't give them the right kind of energy because I don't have the right technology.”
 
“And I can't get back to my own time, because the device I used to get here… it was left behind!”
 
I stood up and walked towards the door. “Sarah, James… you guys have really been great to me by far, and the other…but” I paused.
 
“Don't take this offensively, but the thing is… I can't survive here in the past like you. It's just too… too…!”
 
“Too what?” asked James.
 
I took a big breath, “Primitive!”
 
James and Sarah looked shocked and concerned about me at the same time. “We're not as Primitive as you think we are.” Said Sarah.
 
“That's right, we can do things just as easily as you in the future.” Added James.
 
“Like what?” I asked sadly.
 
They told me to come back with them to the Print shop, and they'd show me there. “Alright lets go.” Said James as he and Sarah rode off on their horses.
 
“Hey guys wait I…” but it was too late, they were way out of sight already. Their were other horses that I could borrow, but I just took after Sarah and James on foot.
 
I didn't teleport, because it would be a waste of power, so we we're to use the Teleporters for emergency, or long distance-travel ONLY!
 
An hour and a half later
 
Lunch had been served at the Print shop, “What on earth is taking him so long?” Said Henri. “You said `E was right be'ind you.”
 
James and Sarah couldn't understand. “Maybe there wasn't a free horse for him to grab.” Suggested Moses, but James and Sarah said there were lots of Horses there.
 
Finally, there was a knock at the door, and I stood there, looking really hot, sweaty and tired. I was so out of breath that I could barely speak.
 
“Mykan?! Did you RUN all the way here?” Sarah asked. I slowly nodded as I could talk well.
 
They gave me some water, and James let me borrow one of his old outfits to wear while my clothes were taken to the washers. They'd be done in by tomorrow morning.
 
We sat down to a warm meal of Chicken soup and dried up buttered bread. It wasn't much to my tastes, but it was FOOD!
 
 
“Why did you run all the way here?” Sarah asked again, “Why did you not just ride here like James and I?”
 
I looked up and answered, “… I don't know how to ride?”
 
Henri spit out his soup, Sarah and James dropped their bread pieces, and Moses dropped his spoon in the soup.
 
I shook my head. “This is a little embarrassing for me to say, but I've never even APPROACHED a horse before.”
 
This was serious indeed. I told them of how technology plans to improve over the years, and AUTOMOBILES will replace Horses in modern travel ways.
 
People still can ride, for fun, but I never even touched a horse, let alone knew how to ride one.
 
I even told them of other ways to get things done faster, like laundry, preparing food… Even printing the Newspaper.
 
“ONE BILLION papers… in only one Day!” cried James. “That is powerful.”
 
Nevertheless, they did still have things that were like things I used, they just weren't as effective, and in my time it was Virtually IMPOSSIBLE for a man like me to live in a world without technology.
 
Ben overheard us from his bedroom, and hopefully he had an Idea.
 
Suddenly the Morphers began beeping, indicating trouble. “It's happening somewhere in… Concord, Massachusetts!” I said.
 
“CONCORD, MASSACHUSETTS!!” Sarah cried, “Oh no, Mrs. Adams and her family live there!”
 
My head shot up at ounce. “You wouldn't be talking about ABIGAL ADDAMS!” I asked, “The Wife of JOHN ADAMS!!”
 
 
Sarah nodded. “You know of them?” she asked, and I told her that John Adams was going one day become the 2nd president of America, and his Son JOHN QUINCY, the 6th!
 
“Sacre' bleu, we've got to `elp them!” cried Henri.
 
I nodded, “RANGERS… GO!” and with that we all teleported away.
 
End of Act one NEWSPAPER SCENE ZOOMS OUT!
 
Concord, Massachusetts
 
WAX redcoats were everywhere and making a big mess of things, and they weren't alone. Sakura was leading them, and Ebenezer himself was there too.
 
He was at the house of the Adams', holding Abigail and their five children, Abigail Amelia. John Quincy, Susanna, Charles, and Thomas Boylston hostage.
 
“Bwa, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah. Like catching fish in a net.” He chuckled to himself. “That was far too easy!”
 
“Father… help us, please.” Cried John Quincy.
 
John Adams normally wasn't a coward, but he'd do anything for his sweet Abby, and their darling children. “No don't hurt them, I'll do anything, ANYTHING!” he cried.
 
“Anything you say?” said Ebenezer, “Very well then… hand over all the documents you've ever written for the futuristic Bill of Rights!”
 
Everyone's eyes widened, “The Bill of Rights… John, no don't!” cried his wife, but Ebenezer slapped across the face.
 
“Mother!” cried the children.
 
“Keep your mouth shut, You Pusillanimous Pipsqueak!” he snapped or I'll have to gag you as well!!”
 
Being threatened by a mere Ten year old British boy with powers beyond their knowledge, Abigail hushed up.
 
Soon, John returned with all his documents for the Bill of rights, “Ah… with these at my disposer, think of the possibilities!”
 
Ebenezer snapped his fingers for his men to disengage around family, but not the two near John. “Oh, thank god your all still safe.” John cried as he eyed his wife and children
 
Ebenezer nodded, “Yes John Adams, you're family is safe.” He said, “… BUT YOU'RE NOT!!!”
 
Everyone's eyes widened as Ebenezer and his men blasted John in the heart several times over, and threw him aside to the family.
 
“NO… JOHN… JOHN!!!” screamed Abigail. She took his dead body into her arms and began to cry. “No… John… please do leave me!”
 
The children joined her in her cry over their dead father. “Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah! Oh I just love a tearful Farewell!”
 
John Quincy was furious, “YOU… KILLED… MY… DADDY!!” He picked up a vase and pitched at Ebenezer but his men defended him against it and pushed him hard into the wall.
 
“You Fool… Threaten me again, and you'll suffer the same fate as your father! HAH!!”
 
“John Quincy please…” sobbed Abigail Amelia. “It's not worth it!!”
 
Pleased wit his accomplishment, Ebenezer and his men march out of the house. Where they were joined by Sakura. “You have the Documents for the Bill of rights master!” she said.
 
Ebenezer Nodded, “Once I publish this, Today, Concord, Tomorrow… THE WORLD!!”
 
Suddenly the Parchments were shot out of his hands and burned to ashes. “WHAT?!”
 
One by one The Rangers and I leapt through the Air and touched down. “I know what you're up to Ebenezer… and it won't work!” I growled.
 
“POWER RANGERS… REVOLUTION!!” we all cried out.
 
The others couldn't believe it. Ebenezer was just a Ten year-old Brain-box, and British too. Well, now they new what he looked like.
 
“Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah, ah! You're too late Rangers.” He chuckled, “I may have lost the documents, but their writer is now amongst the heavens!”
 
Our eyes all widened at that speech, “John Adams… is DEAD?!” cried Sarah, “YOU DISGRACFUL MONSTER, HOW COULD YOU!”
 
“If I were you Pink Ranger, I'd worry about how soon you'll all be joining him in the next life.” With that he vanished, and left us in Sakura's hands.
 
“Redcoats… ATTACK THEM!!” the Ninja cried, and she leapt up onto the roof.
 
“RANGERS… GO!” I cried, and the battle was on!
 
Because we were fighting to avenge John Adams' death, our anger and determination made us all big mean fighting machines.
 
We were able to tear the Redcoats down in almost no time. So quickly that Sakura carried on with her back up plan.
 
The Redcoats disappeared and now we all faced and looked up at Sakura. “Any last words before we take you down?” asked Moses.
 
Sakura reached into her bag and pulled out a capsule containing some of the virus fluids. “Yeah… take this!” she snarled as she threw the capsule at the ground.
 
Blue Smoke blew everywhere, and soon we found ourselves come face-to-face with a Monster that looked like a giant spider.
 
“I am the Virus, Widower!” he growled. “No one has escaped my web!”
 
“Widower… finish off these trouble makers and report back!” shouted Sakura as she hoped on her fast-flying kite and vanished.
 
“No problem… we can take this beast out like we did the other.” Henri said with confidence.
 
“Henri wait…!!” I cried. “We're can't destroy it now, it's too strong!”
 
Henri looked confused, but the others got the drift. “Henri, we have to battle monster out and Weaken it first.” Said James.
 
“Oh… right!” cried Henri.
 
“Brah, ha, ah, ah, ah… Time to show you Power Freaks that EIGHT hands are better than TWO!” growled Widower.
 
We all drew out our swords. “RANGERS… GO!!” I cried. We all did our best to try and at least take a whack at the giant Spider, but eights hands did seem greater.
 
One by one he defended our attacks with one set of arms, and hit us back hard with another set of arms.
 
He knocked the others out, and I ended up fighting solo, and eventually he punched me out of the way too.
 
“Mykan, you alright?” asked Moses as the others helped me up.
 
“I'm okay… but this guy sure is tough!” I cried.
 
 
“And about to get even tougher!” laughed Widower as he shot a hick web at his from his mouth. Son we were strapped to the tress.
 
“Heh, heh, ah, ah, ah!! Struggle all you want Rangers, No one has ever escaped Widower's web!”
 
We struggled and struggled, but the web was just far too sticky and thick. “Sacre' Bleu… what now?” cried Henri. “ 'ow are we going to get down from `ere?”
 
“Oh, Henri, this is no time to be panicking!” snapped Sarah.
 
“Uh, you may want to rethink that!” cried Moses as he head gestured to Widower coming straight for them licking his fangs.
 
James wasn't able to break from the web, but he was able to reach for my gun, “Guys…” he whispered into the helmet radio, “try and reach for your gun… I have an idea!”
 
We all nodded, and were able to reach for his gun too. “Okay… now here's the plan!”
 
Widower walked across the tree admiring each of us. “One for breakfast, One for lunch, One for din-din, One for dessert, and One for a midnight snack. Ah, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!”
 
What he didn't notice was, each of us were using our guns to heat the web around us and make it all crispy and hollow.
 
“Now, which one shall I eat first?” Widower said.
 
“How about yourself?!” James snapped, “GO!!” he cried out, and we all broke through the crispy web as easily as a rock breaks a window.
 
“Huh, what the…?!”
 
One by one we leapt down from the tree and hacked of his legs with his swords until he was completely armless.
 
 
“It can't be… It's impossible!!” cried the armless monster, “No one has ever broken free of my web!!”
 
“There's a first time for everything!” said James, “And now it's time to avenge the man who was killed!!”
 
“Rangers… Ready your weapons!!” I cried. Our Swords in our right hands and out guns in our left's, they began glowing.
 
“READY… AIM… FIRE!!!”
 
Our huge Blasts flew clean at Widower, and just like Rocky, sparks flew out of him, lightning flashed… BIG EXPLOSION… and he was ashes.
 
Susana Adams poked her head out the door, “Mother… those strangers have beaten the bad guy.” She cried.
 
Abigail and the other children raced to the door. “Oh how brave of them.” Cried Abigail, it still didn't change the fact that Jon was still gone.
 
Meanwhile, on the island
 
Sid's data banks had picked up that Widower had been destroyed. “Hmm… that's to be expected!” said Ebenezer.
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… but then again, this also gives me a golden opportunity!” he hissed “Is the Re-Animator fully functional?” he yelled at his minions.
 
“All set to go your evilness!” said Malakar. “Fully charged and ready to fire at your command!”
 
Ebenezer nodded. “Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah… Aim and Fire!!”
 
The Giant device was aimed out the window, and a golden yellow tube of light shot out across the world until it cast itself over Widow's ashes.
 
“Hey… what's that light?” asked Moses.
 
I recognized it immediately. “Oh no… this is not good!” I cried, “That's Ebenezer's Re-animator!”
 
Everyone turned there heads. “You mean… he's going to bring that awful creature back to life?!” asked Sarah.
 
I nodded my head, “Yes… but that's not all… LOOK!!”
 
They all turned to where the monster had fallen, and in place of the ashes Widower was there, but he was the size of a Mountain.
 
“Whoa... This is really not Good!” cried Moses.
 
Widower's voice was now much deeper and all eight of his legs had grown back. “Hu, hu, hu, hu… What say now… You're all just bite-size!”
 
“Mother… mother!!” cried the Adams Children, even Abigail herself was frightened to the teeth. So frightened that she couldn't even move.
 
Widower saw them and charged forward. “ALL OF YOU… GET AWAY FROM THE HOUSE!!!” cried Sarah.
 
Abigail and her children heard her, and snapped out of their trance to see the Monster wave his huge legs and crush half of their house, and trembling caused them to fall down.
 
“Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah…!! One snack for each day of the week!” chuckled Widower, “Who goes first?!”
 
Abigail and her Children were backed into a corner. “HELP US… PLEASE!!” they all cried.
 
“Oh Mondure… What are we going to do?!” cried Henri.
 
Suddenly, Moses remembered, “Yo, Mykan… didn't you say you had some sort of giant machines?” he asked.
 
I slapped myself in the helmet, “That's right… How could I forget!” I cried. “Everyone… remember what I told you to do?”
 
Everyone nodded and stood in line. I told them about the Zords I had made for emergencies like this.
 
Right now, they were nothing more than tiny little balls contained in our Morphers, but all we had to do to summon them was…
 
We twisted the jewels on the Moprhers and cried out… “SOLDIER ZORDS… FRONT AND CENTER!!!!!”
 
The Jewels each spit the balls out and launched them upwards into the sky, were lighting bolts struck them from the Morphers, and one by one they each transformed into a giant metallic warrior!
 
“Huh… what's this?” cried Widower.
 
“Wow… look at those things!” cried James.
 
“Sacre' Bleu…”
 
“Oh my word…”
 
“Holy Cow!”
 
I nodded, “Alright listen up…” I told them that Zords would recognize them with their Morphers, and information on how to use the Zords would be transmitted through to their helmets
 
Everyone understood.
 
“Alright then… Each Ranger to their own respective Soldier Zord!” I cried out and we each teleported to our Zords cockpits.
 
“RED Sword-Soldier, online!”
 
 
“YELLOW Musket-Soldier, Online!”
 
“PINK Flag-Soldier, Online!”
 
“BLUE Spy-Soldier, Online!”
 
“GREEN Cannon-Soldier, Online!”
 
The Five Zords stood in alignment and saluted as they all stood in front of a holographic American Flag form the Future.
 
“Oh boy… leftovers!” sniggered Widower, “I'll open you all up like sardine tins!” he began charging us all as we did him.
 
The Zords movements were based on our body movements, provided we wore special gloves, boots, and mind sensors.
 
As for walking and really fancy moves, that's what the levers in front were for. We all charged towards him, but because he had his eight legs back, he hit all the Zords with big punches.
 
We all were rocked about inside our cockpits, but we weren't out yet. “We've got to try and cut off his legs again!” cried James.
 
“Right… I `ave an idea!” cried Henri, he studied his Zord's functions and already found it's special power.
 
He charged towards Widower. “That's it Little boy Blue. Come get yourself killed.” He thrust two of his legs forward.
 
Henri quickly pressed a switch. “Now you see me…” his Zord then faded out into thin air. “… Now you don't!!”
 
“What the… where's he go?!” cried Widower.
 
Henri's Zord was called Spy-Soldier because it had the power to camouflage itself into anything around it and completely disappear!
 
 
Henri's Zord didn't come with any weapons, but he still whammed huge punches and kicks into the monster.
 
This gave me and my Sword soldier a chance to cut of at least three of his legs. “Yeah… only five to go.”
 
James and Moses fired their guns and Cannon, and shot off three more arms, and when Widower tried to shoot his web again, Sarah used her Zord's flag to block it.
 
“GRR… I only need two arms to crush you, Rangers!” growled Widower, and he began spinning round and round really fast while bashing us each with his two remaining arms.
 
All five Zords fell down again, and Henri's Zord reappeared. “Oh no… what are we going to do now?” cried Sarah.
 
“Rangers…” I called, “Remember, these Zords can combine together for even more power.”
 
They all remembered, and all we had to do was give the signal all at once, and we had to hurry because Widower was coming.
 
“GENERAL MEGAZORD… POWER UP!!!!!”
 
The Zords rose up and began to transform…
 
Henri's Zord was the Right arm, Sarah's was the left, Moses' formed the waist and Torso, and James' form the legs… Finally, mine formed the head!
 
The Transformation was complete, and the Megazord stood straight and tall on it's feet. We all joined each other in the shared cockpit in the chest.
 
“GENERAL MEGAZORD… ONLINE!!” we all cried.
 
Widower was really angry now, “Here, take this!!” he growled as he shot his web, but this time it just rolled right off us. “Huh… you're still standing, I don't get it!” he cried.
“Well here's something you will get!” I called out to him. “General Megazord Saber!!”
 
The Megazord pulled out a long shiny saber from a sheath on it's left side, and began hacking away at Widower at our control.
 
“Oh yeah… that's kicking it up!” said Moses. “Now what do we do?”
 
“Charge all available energy to the saber… it should be able to finish him off.” I answered.
 
Everyone hacked at their controls, and the sword began glowing. “Alright… General Megazord Saber... Full Power!!” I cried.
 
The Megazord twirled the sword round and round and held it up high in front of the holographic flag again. “… IGNITE!!!” I cried, and the Megazord slashes at Widower.
 
The Monster whimpered and moaned as he sparked and got shocked by lightning, then he fell over and EXPLODED… this time he was really gone!
 
After we departed the Megazord and sent it back into our Morphers, we walked forward to the Adams'. “Are you all alright!?” Pink Ranger asked.
 
Abigail and the kids recognized that voice. “Sarah…?”
 
We all powered down our suits, and many thankful comments were exchanged, especially Abigail and Sarah.
 
But when we went back inside what was left of their house, we found it was true, John Adams was indeed dead.
 
“We got here too late!” Henri said softly.
 
Everyone was deeply upset, but not as upset as I was, now the future was doomed.
 
“You might want to save those tears.” Came a voice from the broken walls, it was Dr. Franklin.
 
“What are you doing here?” I asked.
 
The good Doctor smiled and handed me something he had gone to fetch from my lab and tinkered with. “My… Re-animator.” I said. “Dr…. did you…”
 
Ben nodded, “It wasn't easy for me as I barley understood it, but it should work now.” he told me.
 
The Adam's all looked up at me, and I thought we may as well try it out. All our hopes and lives depended on it.
 
“Here goes…” I said. I aimed the little gun over John's body and fire a white and blue beam at him.
 
Suddenly, his gun-wounds had vanished as if they never were there, and his body began glowing brightly. “It's… It's working!!” I cried.
 
Abigail, the kids, and the rangers smiled from ear to ear. The Light vanished, and John opened his eyes and stood upright.
 
“John!!” cried Abigail and she ran over into her husbands arms.
 
“Oh… Abigail.” He said wearily.
 
His wife began to cry “I thought I'd never see you again!” she sobbed, and their children ran to hug their father.
 
Sarah wiped the tears from her eyes, “Oh… I just love happy reunions!” she sobbed.
 
I couldn't believe it, my device actually worked, it even restored the house and the field damages back to normal. Event he documents for the Bill of rights were restored.
 
But Dr. Franklin couldn't accept any thanks. “I was only barely able to help out.” He said. “But it was actually Mykan, who invented the device.”
 
The children all ran forth and hugged me in thanks for saving their father. Abigail even planted a kiss on my check. I blushed.
 
Finally, John Adams himself came up and shook hand with me. “Please, Kind Sir, How may I ever repay you?” he asked me.
 
“There is a way…” I said, “I want you, and your family to keep everything that you just saw here today to yourselves, and not let this get out to anyone.”
 
“The future of the world and History may very well depend on this secrecy.”
 
The Kids, and their parents graciously gave me their solemn word of honor, and even welcomed me back anytime.
 
With all that done, the day was saved once again.
 
 
NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION
 
Sybil Ludington has been invited to take part in a stage act of Romeo And Juliet, and invites James and Friends to join.
 
“Who's this young man?”
 
“I'm Mykan!”
 
Meanwhile Ebenezer plans to send a few critiques to spoil the show.
 
“Hey… you're in this script!”
 
“Their not actors, their real Villains.”
 
Will the show still go on, or is it curtains for the Ludington girl?
 
NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION