Liberty's Kids Fan Fiction / Power Rangers Fan Fiction ❯ LIBERTY'S KIDS: Power Rangers REVOLUTION ❯ Rangers, Separate!! ...Part One ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ADVENTURE FOUR
PT One
 
 
Near the boat docks, A great fire had spread across and many of the houses were burning. Luckily there were men helping to keep things under control.
 
Some fetched, passed, and pour buckets of water onto the flames to weaken them, while the rest helped those trapped safely get out.
 
A young frightened woman was trying to get past the men and into the house. “Please, I have to get in there, my Baby's trapped inside!!”
 
But the men insisted she not go anywhere near the house, as the roof was going to blow. “NO… SOMEBODY, SAVE MY BABY!!!”
 
Suddenly, one of the citizens in the crowed pointed at the lights in the sky. “Look, it's the Power Rangers!”
 
The Teleporters landed in front of the woman, “Which is your baby's room?” asked James.
 
“Up there... Please save him!!” she cried.
 
“Don't worry, we'll save him.” I said, “RANGERS… GO!!” and we all leapt up and into the house.
 
So far, nothing… still nothing… then there was an EXPLOSION!!! “NO!!!” cried the woman.
 
But at that moment all five of us leapt out another window and I walked over and handed the woman her son. “It's okay, your Baby's fine.” I told her.
 
The woman, near tears, opened the blankets, “Oh, my baby!” the baby was crying out of fright, but he was okay.
 
“God bless you, Power Rangers!! Bless you!!”
 
Suddenly, we all heard somebody screaming from inside the building. “Sacre' bleu… Somebody is still up there!” cried Henri.
 
Sarah looked out in front, “WAX Redcoats!!” she cried.
 
Sarah and Henri stayed outside to take out the redcoats while James, Moses and I headed back inside.
 
We followed the sound of the cries, and saw someone wrapped in blankets on the floor. “Hey… over here!!” cried Moses.
 
He moved towards the person, “It's okay, you'll be fine.” But the moment he got close to the person, that person shot a fireball at him.
 
“Moses!” cried James. We looked ahead and saw that the person was really a Virus in disguise. Obviously a Fire type who must have been responsible.
 
“You rangers are so predictable, like moths to the flame.” He growled. “Now it all ends here!”
 
“It will never end… not as long as we're around!” I snapped.
 
“Wrong again!!!” snapped the monster as he breathed flames at us and knocked us clean out the windows. “Ha, ah, ah, ah… that was too easy!!”
 
Outside…
 
Sarah and Henri had taken out the last of the Redcoats, and then saw us hit the ground. “Are you all okay?” Sarah asked.
 
I whispered to her that we were just fine, and what was going on. I told her to have the men ready with water buckets.
 
Sarah nodded.
 
The Monster leaped out from the building and scared the heat off of the crowd, but his real focus was on the three rangers lying still on the ground.
 
“Three down… two to go!” he marched forward and was confronted by Henri.
 
“If you want to destroy my friends… you will `ave to take me down!”
 
The monster knocked him away. “Out of my way Blue-Boy… These guys have a date with the oven-master!!”
 
“Not if it rains on your parade.” Snapped Sarah, as she signaled the men to throw all the water they had on the monster, and as I predicted, it put out his flames and rendered him really weak.
 
“WATER!!” he cried, “I'M COOLING DOWN… I CAN'T DO ANYTHING!!!”
 
The Rangers and I stood in line “Serves you right Hot-head!” I snapped. “Weapons to full power!”
 
We withdrew our guns and swords. “FIRE!!!” and we blew the monster into ashes.
 
The Crowd went wild.
 
But, on his island, Ebenezer thought otherwise…“You haven't won yet rangers!!” he snapped, “Fire the Re-animator!”
 
The Device fired it's ray and the ashes got struck by the beam and reformed the Hot Virus into a Giant.
 
“Hu, ah, ah, ah, ah… Now that's turning up the heat!!”
 
The crowd changed back to frightened, but we just held out our Bracelets. “SOLDIER ZORDS… FRONT AND CENTER!!!!” and the Zords had come to the rescue.
 
We all hopped into the cockpits. “Begin Transformation!” I shouted, and the Zords combined into General Megazord.
 
The two fighters engaged in combat, but the fire was so intense we could barely get near the monster.
 
“Well… If you can't stand the heat, then sit it!” he chuckled, and blasted the Megazord with his fireballs.
 
We all were rocked about as the Cockpit was shaken about, and began tilting. “WE'RE GOING DOWN!!” cried James, and the Megazord fell on it's back.
 
Suddenly, Henri saw that were lying on the edge, just before the ocean, and had an idea. “Don't stand up yet… just leave it to me!” he said.
 
We all trusted him and let the monster come closer. “It's FRENCH FRY TIME!!!” he growled.
 
He dove straight at us, but then quick like lighting Henri made the Megazord perform a Catapult kick and send the beast flying into the water.
 
When he emerged from the waters, he was indeed complaining about being wet and weak again! “Curse you, Power Rangers, I'm SOAKED!!”
 
“Oh, Really… then lets dry you up!” I said, “General Megazord Saber. Full-Power!!”
 
The Megazord drew out it's sword and began twirling it around as it began to glow with lightning as it was held up in front of the holographic American Flag!
 
“…IGNITE!!”
 
The Megazord slashed at the monster three times.
 
The Monster whimpered in pain as he began shocking and sparkling, the he fell forward… EXPLODED… and was really gone!
 
Since the monster was the one who started the fire, when he was gone, the flames went away too.
 
The crowds went wild over our victory.
 
Soon, we packed away the Megazord, and I used my Re-animator to restore all the damage to normal.
 
Meanwhile, on the island
 
“Whose dreadful idea was it to destroy the city with fire?” asked Ebenezer, who was indeed upset.
 
“It was Malakar's idea!” snapped Sakura, “I told you it wouldn't work!”
 
Malakar twiddled his rat fingers. “It was my idea, however…”
 
“SILENCE!!” shouted Ebenezer, “You Sniveling Sycophant! You have failed us once again!!”
 
Malakar got down on his knees. “Y-yes, My lord… I Suppose that's true!”
 
Just then the door burst open and Tom came walking in. “Master… I have devised a plan that I believe will render the Rangers weak enough to destroy.” He said.
 
Ebenezer got his grip back. “Very well, What is it?”
 
Meanwhile, in Philadelphia
 
 
Just another normal day in the print shop…
 
James and Sarah editing their notes and putting into stories which Henri and Moses would stamp out onto the presses.
 
I of course helped out as much as I could, once I even mastered the primitive technology of course.
 
 
Suddenly, a faint scream was hear from upstairs. “Sarah!” cried James.
 
We all rushed upstairs and burst into the room to see Sarah sitting on the bed in tears over a letter she was reading.
 
James walked over and sat down by her. “Sarah… Sarah what is it?” he asked softly.
 
Sarah looked up and passed him the note. “My Mother…” she sobbed, “She's ill… they say she might not make it!” she sobbed.
 
James passed the letter to Dr. Franklin. “Oh my… this does indeed sound serious.” He said.
 
The note said that, Sarah's Mother had caught a fatal disease a month ago, the doctors have been trying to keep her well for some time, but have idea of a cure.
 
Sarah's mother had begged her daughter to come home to England for a while, “If I am to die… I would love to see my sweet child one last time.”
 
Sarah didn't know why she did what she did, but she threw her arms around James, buried her face in his shoulder, and wept.
 
James was hesitant at first, but he the gave in an slowly wrapped his arms around her stroking her back softly to calm her.
 
The others and I went back downstairs, Henri sniffled and whipped his eyes. “Oh… Poor Sarah!” he cried. “What are we going to do?”
 
“What can we do?!” said Moses, “We have no idea of what's got her mother so sick.”
 
Henri was about to suggest maybe I was Ebenezer, but I disagreed, “It's true his monsters are Viruses, their not the same kind that can do this.”
 
 
James came downstairs. “She'll be alright, but she's absolutely hysterical, and I don't blame her.” he said.
 
James did tell me about him being orphaned, and left with nearly nothing, and I told him that I was orphaned as a baby too.
 
James and I knew how it was like to lose a parent, some who gave you life, who looked after you.
 
Except for the fact that James and I never knew our parents, Sarah's situation was different.
 
She had been waiting patiently for her father to come home to England so both he and Sarah, could get back with her mother and be a family again.
 
Well it was true Sarah could just travel to England by the Teleport and be there long before tea-time, but she knew very well she couldn't just go off and leave like that.
 
The Rangers needed her, and sending her off alone was unsafe. There was no way she could fight a whole battle on her own.
 
“There's no other choice.” James said. “Her mother made it clear she wants to see Sarah one last time. Don't you think we should grant her last wish?”
 
I agreed with James. “Alright… Now here's what we'll have to do.”
 
Later on… Sarah finally came downstairs, her eyes were red from crying, but she was merely sniffling now.
 
We told her that I would allow Her to go to England, but it was too dangerous for her to go alone!
 
James was to teleport to England with her. I would escort her myself, except I was better needed here, and I hadn't met Sarah's mother yet.
 
 
I wasn't sure if she would appreciate the fact that I was from the future, as well as my Bracelet turning her daughter in a Super-Fighter.
 
But Sarah's mother had written sometimes and said she'd like to met her and her friends, and James was the best one to start with.
 
The Next day… we escorted James and Sarah to the boat docks.
 
“Mykan…” asked Sarah, “I have to know… What's England like in the future?”
 
“Well… I will tell you that it's much larger, busier, more populated than it is now.” I said.
 
James and Sarah were going to Teleport from here on the docks, 5,000 miles to England. It would take them about 15 minutes.
 
“Now remember… once you get 3,000 out. You'll be too far away so we can't contact each other with Mophers.” I said. “It's another little design flaw I haven't quite worked out yet!”
 
“Don't worry… if our acts are good enough, we won't be gone too long.” Said James.
 
Sarah hugged us each good-bye, and James shook hands with us. “Prepare to Teleport!” he then said.
 
Sarah nodded, and the stood out facing the sea and tapped their Morphers, and they took off.
 
I raised my Morpher. “Okay you two… now I'll leave you with final message.” I said.
 
“The Morphers can at least send us a message of Danger. So if you two get in trouble, use the Morpher signals and we'll come for you.”
 
“Okay, Mykan… Over and out!” said James.
 
 
With our mission complete, Moses, Henri and I headed for home.
 
While over the sea, Tom was standing on a rock as he saw the Yellow and Pink lights go by.
 
He picked up a Viral capsule and pitched it at an electrical Eel swimming by, and turned it into a Monster.
 
“I am, Electro!” he hissed. He already knew his mission and set off for America. “Those Rangers will get a SHOCK out of me.” he laughed.
 
As soon as she was out of sight, Tom chuckled to himself. “Hmm, mm, mm… Just you wait Dear cousin!” he said.
 
“I'll destroy your Friends… and then YOU! Ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!!!”
 
End of Act one NEWS PAPER SCENE ZOOMS OUT!!!
 
Later on that day…
 
I had rushed to the Print shop, “Oh… Sorry I'm late for Lunch again, I got caught up in my work.”
 
“What `ave you been working on exactly, Mykan?” Henri asked though Lunch.
 
I rolled out a pair of small Blue-Prints on my side of the table. “My, my… they looks like a type of battle armor.” Said Ben
 
I nodded my head. “These are the Mega-Battle armors.” I said,
“They're for Henri, and Moses.”
 
“What they are, is special chest armors with powerful weapons I feel will make you two even stronger, Alone!”
 
Moses took a look at the blue print for his, “No Joke, man.” He said, “This is awesome.”
 
 
“When is it that they will be ready?” asked Henri.
 
“Not much longer.” I answered, “Just a few more bugs, and they'll be ready for testing.”
 
In the meantime, we had to be on our guard for anything to happen.
 
London,England
 
It was rather late in the day, and BIG BEN chimed seven times, for 7 pm at night.
 
Sarah and James touched down on the boat-docks, Unseen. “Wow… so this is England.” Said James.
 
Obviously they would have to stop at Sarah's house, but there was one problem…
 
With all the REAL British soldiers around, and James being an American in England for the first time… he would probably be accused of being an enemy spy.
 
Well… they couldn't teleport to Sarah's house, what if somebody saw them? “What are we going to do?” Sarah asked.
 
“The one thing I MYSELF can do.” Said James. “Watch this… I've been practicing at times.”
 
He straightened himself upright, held his head up, “The Rain in Spain stays mainly the Same!” he said with a very deep English accent.
 
Sarah stood there with her mouth and eyes hung wide open. “J… James?!” she whispered. “You… you sound?”
 
James winked at her. “You always told me that I should behave well mannered.. Well… here's you wish.”
 
He told her, that he had been secretly taking notes on how the British sound, and try to mimic their voices and accents.
 
This way, perhaps it could help him out of any other sticky situations that involved the British.
 
Sarah rekindled herself. “Okay… let's go then.” She said, and they walked off together… without holding hands.
 
How picky could Sarah get?
 
As thy walked down the streets, they didn't know they were being watched by Tom.
 
He was standing on the rooftops watching them walk. “Ugh… an American pretending to be one of us… Barbarian!”
 
It mattered not too much to him, the trap was all set and they were heading straight into it.
 
Meanwhile, in Philadelphia
 
Electro the eel monster was walking over the hills, up from the American soldiers base camp.
 
“Pah… those wretched scoundrels.” He growled. “Just wait until Ebenezer becomes ruler, then we'll see who's greater.”
 
“Now enough of this… What would get the Rangers attention?” he said to himself, and then. “Oh… but of course, why wait for Ebenezer to take you out.”
 
He fired his shots at the camp causing the soldiers to break out in panic, and amongst them… was none other than General. George Washington himself.
 
“What in the name of Betsy!!” he shouted.
 
Electro marched down the hill. “Gah, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah… What do you think Americans?” he sniggered, “A world without electricity does you no good!!”
 
He fired so more and destroyed some of the huts in the campsite.
 
Washington ordered his other men to open fire, but none of there shot even phased Electro. “KEEP TRYING MEN!!” Washington shouted!
 
Still no result.
 
“Ha, ha, ah, ah… Now it's my turn again!” chuckled Electro as he charged his tentacles for another blast…
 
Suddenly, he was blasted by ray-guns. “Hold it right there!” came my voice. Moses, Henri and I jumped into the fields.
 
“Ah… Power Rangers at least.” Said Electro, but then he noticed. “Hey… there's only THREE of you! Where are your friends, Pink, and Yellow?”
 
“Their not here.” Snapped Moses, “Now stop talking, your fight's with us!”
 
“You `ave caused enough trouble already!” said Henri.
 
Washington recognized that voice anywhere. “Henri… is that really you in there?” he asked.
 
Blue Ranger spun around and saluted, “Do not worry, General… we will take care of this.” He said.
 
Washington nodded and took his men to run for cover.
 
“You may have helped them, but you're going to be so lucky.” Sniggered Electro. “REDCOATS!!”
 
WAX Redcoats appeared all over the place. “RANGERS… GO!!!” I cried, and we rushed into battle.
 
Meanwhile, in London
 
Sarah and James made it to her home, but only to not only find Sarah's mother Perfectly fine, but she was also hosting a bridge club with some of her friends.
 
Sarah's mother was delighted to see Sarah, and after such a long time, and she was delighted to finally meet her friend, James Hiller in person.
 
James decided to drop his act and use his regular voice, but he still did act polite and generous, as Sarah's mother invited him to stay for awhile.
 
Lots of confusion was given about. “Letter?” said Lady Philips, “Sarah, I didn't write this. Nor did I ask anyone.”
 
Sarah and James didn't understand. “But Mother, it said you on your deathbed, and you wanted to see me one last time.”
 
“Your Mother, ill?” asked Emily Radcliff, who had been friends with Lady Philips for a long time. “Your mother hasn't even caught as much s a cold in such a long time.”
 
What was eating up the rest of the ladies, was the fact at how James and Sarah arrived in England so fast.
 
“Oh… well?” James had to think of something quick. “We received the letter just after we arrived.” He lied, “We… only left a month ago.”
 
Sarah nodded to agree with him, and their fib fooled the ladies. If they had told them the truth about their identities who knew what they'd think.
 
Once the Bridge club broke up and some of the ladies went home. Sarah and her mother were having some quality time alone.
 
“Sarah…” said her mother, “I… I'd like you to stay here with me, in England.”
 
Sarah's eyes widened. “Mother?”
 
 
James heard everything from the top of the stairs.
 
“Everyday I worry about you, dear.” Lady Philips replied, “First your father left, though he will return to us, but I just can't bear this anymore.”
 
Sarah could feel her mother's pain, but she wasn't sure what to say. Did she dare tell her NO, and for the reason why?
 
As the conversation ended, Sarah asked to have some time to think it over.
 
James and her sat in one of the smaller living rooms by the fire. “I honestly don't know what to do!” she cried. “I don't want to upset my mother anymore.”
 
“I know you don't, Sarah.” Said James, “But… what about the Rangers? You can't just abandon them either.”
 
Sarah knew she was in a sticky spot, but being a Ranger wasn't the only reason she wanted to stay in America.
 
She rather enjoyed being a journalist, and covering stories with James, even if there were some times where they quarreled.
 
She enjoyed helping out in the paper, and she was even beginning to see things differently, maybe Americans weren't so bad.
 
Henri was growing up and learning fast, and part of it was thanks to Sarah, and her teachings.
 
Moses, and Dr. Franklin… such kind men to her in giving her a place to work and stay in America.
 
Well, it was true she could use the Teleporter from then on to make home father than a ship, she could see her mother every other day, and teleport back in times of battle.
 
But, what would her mother think if she were to find out that her daughter, a young prominent young lady, was a Power Ranger, and that her whole life now has been filled with danger.
 
So many possibilities, so many ways it could be taken. What could Sarah do?
 
Suddenly, Sarah's mother let out a scream of terror from her bedroom upstairs. “Mother!!” cried Sarah.
 
“Let's go!” said James.
 
They raced upstairs and busted the door down to see Sarah's mother being abducted by the WAX Redcoats.
 
“MOTHER!!”
 
“SARAH…!!!” her mother cried as she disappeared right along with the Redcoats.
 
“No!!” cried Sarah as she collapsed to her knees.
 
James suddenly noticed a note on the pillow of the bed, “It says where their taking her!” he said.
 
“If you ever want to see your mother again, Go to BIG BEN before Midnight, BOTH of you!”
 
Meanwhile
 
Moses, Henri and I were barley able to tear down the Redcoats without James and Sarah.
 
Now we had to deal with Electro himself. “Mmm, hmm, mm, mm, mm, Pretty good Gentlemen!” he sniggered, “But Not good enough!!” and he fired his shock waves at us again.
 
“You guys, okay?!” I called out.
 
“Define okay!” Moses said as we all stood back up.
 
Henri tried his communicator. “James… Sarah… Come in!” he cried. “It's no good, they must still be in England!”
 
“Oh man… without James and Sarah… We as good as toast!” cried Moses.
 
To be Continued
 
 
NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!
 
Just when it seems all hope is lost, Mykan comes up with an idea.
 
“Henri, Moses… activate the MEGA BATTLES!!”
 
Meanwhile, James and Sarah meet Lady Philips' kidnapper, a young man wearing red and silver armor.
 
“Oh my god… TOM!!”
 
“Heh, heh, heh… yes dear cousin… I have returned!!”
 
Will the Mega Battles work against Electro, and will James and Sarah be alright?
 
NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!