Liberty's Kids Fan Fiction / Power Rangers Fan Fiction ❯ LIBERTY'S KIDS: Power Rangers REVOLUTION ❯ Power Rangers, Framed ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ADVENTURETHIRTY-FIVE
(Later Episodes)
 
 
Three days were left before the alignment, but Ebenezer was far to busy with his preparations for the wish he was going to make.
 
It was so deadly and powerful, he wouldn't even let Malakar in on what he was doing… and he didn't have to!
 
Malakar, was able to tap into the cameras in Ebenezer's chambers and see exactly what he was planning.
 
He was going to use the Crystal egg and make a wish to bring all of figurines of the Power Rangers worst villains from TV to life. This would surely prove to be too much for the Rangers.
 
Malakar didn't really like the way Ebenezer was acting now these days. It was as if he was just using him like he used Tom and Sakura, and then do away with him.
 
Malakar marched off to the Laboratories and began mixing up a new serum for a special Virus he'd been working on. “I'll show that so-called Master of mine that I'm not be toyed with!”
 
When all was done, Malakar sent his newly created Virus down to start his mission.
 
Later on, inLondon
 
Early in the morning, shops were opening. Children walking to school. Little old ladies feeding popcorn to the pigeons.
 
Suddenly, there was trouble as small explosions appeared all over the town square, and then into the midst of them all were the Power Rangers.
 
They began blasting up the town, scaring the children, and robbed the shops of all their money before they vanished just as the Guards were coming in.
 
King George III had received word about the incidents that day. “I always knew those Power Ranger were criminals!” he grumbled under his breath.
 
“But Your majesty!” said his Royal advisor, “The Power Rangers couldn't possibly do such a thing, if all they've ever done is save our lives!”
 
King George's lips curled into a sneer. “They probably were just getting rid of the beasts so they could later take the world for themselves!”
 
King George had always had a little scoff at me and my team since we started saving lives. He always thought of us as menaces.
 
Just because we wore masked Helmets, refusing to reveal our identity. Even stopping the News papers from posting any of our secrets up.
 
He was always looking for an excuse to prove us all criminals, and bring us to justice.
 
“And besides, those Nincompoops always cause collateral Damages when they fight, and now I have all the evidence I need to have to clowns arrested!”
 
The Royal advisor didn't like at all at what the King was going at when he handed him loads of documents to put up all over the city.
 
Wanted posters of the Power Rangers, and a reward of Ten-million pounds for their capture!
 
Meanwhile
 
Sarah, visiting her mother, joined her for breakfast that morning. “Good morning, mother.” She said sweetly.
 
Lady Philips pecked her daughter on the cheek. “Good morning dear.” She said. “Breakfast is served!”
 
Sarah's mother really wished the rest of us were there, but she knew we couldn't just go off whenever we wanted.
 
Now that Tom, may he rest in peace, and Sakura were destroyed, Ebenezer was even madder than ever. There was no telling what he was capable of doing.
 
Sarah's mother went to the door to place out the empty milk bottles, and there she noticed a document.
 
She brought it back to Sarah. “Here… read this.” She said sounding all confused.
 
Sarah read the Document carefully. “Power Rangers wanted for treason?!” She snapped. “But, I didn't do anything, and I know the boys didn't either!”
 
Regardless, this didn't look good. Sarah had inform me in America that someone was out there framing us, but it half past Seven in the morning to Sarah.
 
That made it only a few hours past midnight in America, and if Sarah knew us, we'd be fast asleep, and not wanting to be disturbed.
 
Well… that's what she thought, when her Morpher's Communicator beeped. “Mykan, to Sarah! Come in, Sarah!”
 
Sarah raised up her Morpher, “Go ahead, Mykan.” She said into the radio, and she told me about what just happened in England.
 
She was even more surprised when I told her the same thing happened here in America as well.
 
Homes were robbed and people got hurt at the hands of the Power Rangers, but we were in bed when it all happened. So it couldn't have been us.
 
“I think maybe we should talk about this.” Sarah said. “Can you all teleport here safely?”
 
“Not now we can't…” Said Moses, “It's still dark here in America. If we Teleported now, people would see us for sure.”
 
“The best we can do is wait until morning here!” said James, “Then it'll be too bright for them to see us, and still too bright in England.”
 
Sarah agreed to it, and her mother agreed to help hide us away from the law.
 
“What I'd like to know is…” she asked. “If it wasn't you and your friends, who was it?”
 
Meanwhile
 
People were walking about in the streets exchanging rude and horrible comments about us.
 
“Those Rangers really are scum!”
 
“I always thought they were menaces. Looks as though King George was right all along!”
 
From in an old abandoned shack, up on the hills just outside of London city, a dark figure closed the door and went inside.
 
He looked an awful lot like a green man, with no face, head in a fishbowl attached to his suit, and a purple clock to match his purple boots.
 
“Heh, heh, heh… Only I, Mysterio. The greatest master of disguise and deception, could pull off such an amazing stunt.” He sniggered.
 
“Mysterio!” came a voice through the air. Mysterio looked towards the mirror in the shack and saw Malakar's image.
 
“I'm very pleased with your progress thus far…” he said, “However, I want you to ensure that those pesky Power Rangers are destroyed!”
 
“Fear not, Master Malakar!” said Mysterio. “Now that the Rangers are wanted by the law, they wouldn't dare show their faces in public.”
 
Malakar nodded, “If you manage to successfully destroy the rangers.” He replied… “Then…”
 
“Then…” Mysterio cut in, “We shall become partners, throw over you master, Ebenezer, and rule this world together?”
 
“Perhaps… if you succeed.” Said Malakar, “But fail me Mysterio… then I will show what true power… IS ALL ABOUT!!”
 
Then the image vanished.
 
Mysterio just kept his cool. “Malakar wants the Rangers destroyed, and destroyed they shall be!” he said.
 
He sat down at a table and began writing a letter addressed to the palace. “Perhaps I can even use this as an opportunity to make a bargain with King George III. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!”
 
END OF ACT ONENEWSPAPER SCENE ZOOMS OUT!
 
That day, King George received a letter from a character who called himself, The Great Mysterio.
 
He wrote saying he knew of a way to trap the Power Rangers, and bring them to justice, if he'd be present at the Bridge of London by Eight pm that night.
 
“Of course… I will expect to be handsomely rewarded as you had promised!”
 
“Hmm… This Mysterio character sounds like the perfect chap to finally rid us of those Power Pests.” King George said.
 
He called for his royal advisor and told him to pass on a message to the towns folk. If the Rangers were in London, they'd be sure to draw themselves out.
 
“…And when they do… My men shall be ready!”
 
Meanwhile
 
Eventually the other Rangers and I made it to Sarah's house unseen by all. Which was a good thing because King George had ordered his soldiers to do a search of every building in the city for the Rangers.
 
Eventually they tried the House, but we just all played it cool, and acted like normal people.
 
“Thank you your assistance in the search of the house Madam!” the Redcoat said. “Sorry for having to trouble you like this.”
 
“Oh, that's quite alright.” Said Lady Philips. “You're just doing your jobs in the name of the King.”
 
The Redcoat tipped his hat and ordered his men to move out. Thank goodness they didn't see Lady Philips wipe her brow with a handkerchief and sigh of relief.
 
She walked back into the living room where the gang was. “They're gone.” She said, “But I just know they'll be back.”
 
“They will indeed…” I said, “And that means we are in serious trouble!” I said.
 
“'Ow are we in trouble?” Henri asked. “We did not do anything at all.”
 
“Yes Henri… but the public doesn't know that!” James said. “Those Rangers, whoever they were looked just like us.”
 
“Exactly right!” I said. “And if we don't watch our backs if we go out in public, we could all wind up in jail… or even beheaded!”
 
This meant that we couldn't just Morph out in public. Even if a virus were to attack, we couldn't risk it without getting the word out that we were innocent.
 
Henri suggested we wait for the false Rangers to reappear and we show the world that we were innocent, but that would be revealing our secret identities. Out of the question!
 
Suddenly, we all heard the sound of the town crier roaming through the town, ringing his bell and yelling out…
 
“Hear-Ye… Hear-Ye… Challenge for the Power Rangers at the London bridge this evening at Eight-o-clock sharp!”
 
He went on and on until he walked too far up the street for us to hear him. “Now who'd want to challenge us?” James asked.
 
“I don't know…” I said, “But I have sneaky suspicion that King George arranged this fight to try and trap us.”
 
Sarah hung her head low, “I never thought I'd say this…” she said, “But I'm starting to think that my King is really losing his mind!”
 
We expected her mother to start scolding her for her language, but, “As much as I detest bad-mouthing the king… I'm afraid I agree.”
 
“Well, we can't really just ignore the challenge.” Said Moses. “Everyone would think that were cowards.”
 
“He's got a point, dudes!” said Vlad, “Staying behind would totally make people think were the crooks for sure.”
 
“So… I guess this means… We go for it tonight?” Asked Henri.
 
“We have no other choice.” I answered. “We'll just have to figure out a way to try and reason with King George that were not the criminals he seeks.”
 
Later on that Evening, Big Ben was staring to chime at Eight-o-clock at night, and King George was with his guards at the foot of the Bridge.
 
Big Ben struck Six… Seven… and Eight, and the Rangers and I each appeared on the top of the Bridge in our suits.
 
“There they are!” King George growled. “Okay, Power Rangers, You've all had it!!” he called up to us.
 
“King George III!” I said, “I should've known it was you who sent us that Challenge!”
 
“Yes, it was I!” King George replied. “And now you Menaces of society will meet your maker!”
 
“Alright then…” James snapped. “If you want to fight, you got it!”
 
Suddenly, a puff of smoke appeared on the other side of the structure. “And I'll have the honors!” said an ugly looking creature.
 
“Who in the name is that?” asked Henri. “Is `e a virus?”
 
I check my beeping Morpher. “He's a virus alright.” I said, “Just who are you, and what do you want?”
 
“Ha, ha, ha… I am, Mysterio.” The Virus answered, “And I was hired by King George himself to do away with you pests!”
 
“Do away with us?” Vlad asked, “Dude… you are freakier in your head, than you look!”
 
“Really…” replied Mysterio, “Care to sample some of my power!!” and he fired at us all, and we barely dodged them without falling off the structure.
 
We all scrambled to our feet and drew out our swords. “Rangers, Go!” I cried, and we charged into action.
 
I dove straight at Mysterio, but he proofed out of sight and then struck me from behind. “You're a bit slow, Rangers!” he chuckled. Then he leapt up and spin-kicked Sarah and James down.
 
“Or am I too fast for you!”
 
Mysterio's movements seemed pretty suspicious to me. As if he knew all the Martial art moves we all knew.
 
“Future Defender, Fire” cried Vlad as he fired his gun, But Mysterio had ducked behind his purple cloak, and the blast did nothing. “Oh, man… that's not good!”
 
As the battle continued, King George was pleased with Mysterio's progress. “Once the Rangers are down… we get them!!”
 
Henri and Moses planned to use their Mega Battles, but then realized that would be to risky as they could accidentally harm the bridge.
 
So instead, they double teamed, and knocked Mysterio off the top of the structure, but he wasn't falling at all. His feet alone were sticking to the bricks as easy as he could walk.
 
“Care to try that again.” He mocked, he leapt up and kicked the two Rangers up and Moses and Henri crashed into the rest of us.
 
All of us struggled in the knotted mess that we made. “This is ridiculous!” Sarah whispered. “He's beating us as if he were a ranger himself.”
 
My head perked up at those words. “Sarah, what did you say?” I asked, and Sarah replied with, “I said… He's beating us as if her were a--!”
 
Suddenly, we all got the drift. Mysterio, could he be the one who disguised himself as us, and did all those bad things?
 
Mysterio was walking closer toward us cracking his knuckles. “And Now… to seal the Deal!! Heh, heh, heh!!” he chuckled.
 
“Yes… Yes!!” called King George, “Finish them off Mysterio!”
 
“Rangers…!” I whispered, “Prepare to retreat!” everyone nodded slightly.
 
Mysterio powered up his blast. “So long, Rangers!” he chuckled and he fired at us. “Yes… Ha, ha, ha!!”
 
But when the smoke had cleared, instead of seeing Power Ranger ashes, there was absolutely nothing there!
 
“What in the…?” bellowed King George. “Why don't I see Power Ranger ashes?”
 
They all assumed that perhaps Mysterio blasted us so hard, there was nothing left, not even ash, but really…
 
Just before Mysterio's shot hit us, we all rolled off the bridge, into the water, and swam away.
 
We touched down on the main land, and powered down our suits. “Is everyone alright?” I asked.
 
“All present and accounted for.” Sarah answered.
 
We all walked back to the estate, which was almost two whole kilometers away, because we couldn't teleport, and someone could see us.
 
Lady Philips was relieved to find that none of us were hurt, and that King George hadn't caught us. Which would have been bad, because now we were onto something about Mysterio.
 
Meanwhile, at the palace
 
Mysterio had arrived to collect his reward money as was promised for finishing the Power Rangers, but King George refused to give him the money.
 
“The Power Ranger were nowhere to be found!” he said, “I want to know if their gone for certain!!”
 
Mysterio stretched out his hand. “We had a deal!” he growled, “Believe me, the Rangers are long gone! Now hand over the Money!”
 
King George could tell Mysterio was getting angry, so he only gave him half of the full pay. “You will receive the rest when you can prove that the Rangers are gone!”
 
Mysterio grabbed the bag filled with gold. “Very well.” he said. “But once I prove the Rangers are destroyed, I'll be back!!” and with that, he vanished.
 
“But, Your majesty!” said the Royal Advisor. “What if the Rangers are still very much alive?”
“What a horrible thought!” King George replied. “Still it matters not. If they are still alive, the rangers will get what is coming to them.”
 
“And they have finally been proven to be thieving scoundrels. They'll never be the idols of the children ever again, and once I get a hold of them… Well, let's hope for their sakes they are dead!”
 
Meanwhile
 
Mysterio had counted his gold, and it was all there, Five-million pounds, but of course he was not satisfied without the whole boodle!
 
“The Rangers are still alive… I just know it.” He said. “Hmm… Perhaps I can lure the Rangers into another fight and destroy them in front of witnesses!”
 
“Then everyone will see that they're gone, and I can collect the rest of the money from King George. Heh, heh, ah, ah, ah, ah!!”
 
Meanwhile
 
After being treated to some refreshments, The rangers and I had an Idea to get Mysterio to confess if it was him who disguised himself as us and committed the crimes.
 
“Mysterio's sure to try and keep up the act to get people to believe the story about us.” James said.
 
“But… what he doesn't know…” Moses said, “Is we're going to be there to lure him into his own trap.”
 
I nodded, “Get set everyone!” I said, “We have a date with the Power Rangers!”
 
We all morphed, and moved out of the house, back into the town square, despite the fact that it was nearly Nine pm.
 
We knew there would be Real Redcoats standing about in the square, and there was. So we just stuck to the rooftops where they couldn't see us, and remained in contact with our communicators.
 
We waited for awhile, then suddenly, the people down below began screaming in fear as the Power Rangers appeared in a puff of smoke.
 
We knew that smoke anywhere. Now all we had to do was expose those rangers for the fraud that they, or HE was!
 
The Redcoats sprung out of their hiding spots with their muskets armed. “Okay, Power Rangers, hands up!” the Captain yelled.
 
But then, another line of Power Rangers hopped down from the rooftops. The Redcoats and the towns people were really surprised!
 
“What… How… There's two of them each!”
 
“They're imposters!”
 
The Captain eyed both line of rangers. “How are we going to tell who is who?” he asked.
 
“Take in them!” One of the Red Ranger's said. “Those Rangers are the imposters!”
 
“He's lying!” Said the other Red Ranger, “They're the imposters!”
 
Now the Redcoats we're really confused. “We can't really take them all in!” said the Captain, “Who should we do?” asked one of his followers.
 
“Wait… We'll have a showdown!” I said, “then you'll see which are the Real Power Rangers!”
 
The Captain and his men didn't see too much harm in that. “That's good enough!” he said, but still had his musket ready. “But, No Tricks!”
 
“Power Rangers, Revolution!” All the Rangers cried, and we all did our role calls at the same time as the opposing rangers
 
“Revolution Red!!”
 
“Revolution Yellow!!”
 
“Revolution Pink!!”
 
“Revolution Blue!!”
 
“Revolution Green!!”
 
“Future Ranger!!”
 
Every last Ranger withdrew their sword, “Rangers, Go!!” both Red's cried out, and the battle was on.
 
This was a battle in the street that no one could believe. The Power Rangers battling exact duplicates of themselves, and their strengths seemed to be equaled.
 
Both Pink Rangers keep foot locking each other. The Blue Ranges clashed their blades. The Yellows kept dodging blasts from their guns. The Greens were in a boxing match, and the Future Rangers kept switching their defenders from Gun mode to blade mode.
 
The only Rangers that seemed to be taking were the Red's. “Give it up Red Ranger, you cannot beat me!” he said as he blasted me to the ground. The other Rangers were also knocked away.
 
“Fine… but admit to us one thing!” I said. “Is it Mysterio that you work for?”
 
“Mysterio?” said the opposing Red Ranger.
 
“Oui…” said Henri. “That big ugly fishbowl `ead, Mysterio!”
 
“What's that?!” Red Ranger snarled. “I am not a big ugly--” he stopped right there and held a hand to where his mouth was.
 
The crowd began gasping and enhancing comments. Even the Redcoats were no convinced that Mysterio really was deceiving us all along.
 
“Thanks for the confession, Mysterio!” I called to him, “And in front of witnesses!.
 
All the opposing Rangers gathered up, and proofed back into Mysterio. “You Rangers!” he growled. “You may have exposed me, but you'll never live to bathe in the glory!”
 
“Really…?” James said. “Well Mysterio, we've been watching your fighting style!”
 
“You may know a lot about our strengths, Dude.” Said Vlad, “But we got something you don't got.”
 
“Rangers, Mega battle time!!” I cried out. The Rangers nodded and assumed their positions.
 
“Mega Battle, Blue!” cried Henri.
 
“Mega Battle, Green!” cried Moses.
 
James and Sarah got into positions and did their dance moves, “Fuuuuu….siooooooon… HA!!!” and they combined together to form the Fused Ranger.
 
“I've had just about enough with all of this!!” Mysterio growled.
 
“Yeah… well so have I dude!” snapped Vlad, and he brought his Strata-cycled to life. “Strata-Cycle, Trans-Armor mode!” His Cycle came apart and then clung onto him as his armored suit.
 
“We're going stop you for framing us!” I said, and the glowing orb appeared in my hand. “Lord of the Red!!” and my armor came into the picture.
 
All five of us stood there in our Mega Battles. “Weapons, Full power!” I called as I powered up my sword. Vlad, Moses and Henri fired up their weapons, and as For Fused Ranger…
 
Well, it couldn't rightly use it's fusion explosion, but it did know another move. So it just focused it's power and began forming a power burst of energy!”
 
“Ready, Aim, FIRE!!” I cried, and we all bombarded blasts of fire at Mysterio. He whimpered in pain, fell over and was blown into ashes.
 
The crowd and the Redcoats went wild, The Power Rangers really were heroes!
 
Meanwhile, in the Sky fortress
 
Malakar walked over to the Re-animator, “I told him if he failed, he'd be in for it!” he grumbled, and fired the device.
 
The beam of light hit Mysterio's ashes, and Mysterio came back to life about the size of Big Ben. “Ha, ha, ha… I'm Back!!” his deep voice echoed.
 
The Rangers and I powered down our Armor, and raised our Morphers. “General Megazord, Front and center!”
 
“Colonel Megazord, Ten-hut!!” cried Vlad and our Megazords appeared. It was a good thing the London town square was large enough so we couldn't do too much damage.
 
We all Boarded our Megazords, but before we could do battle. Mysterio changed himself into both the Megazords.
 
“Ha, ha, ha… this time I did not leave anything out!” He chuckled, and the opposing Megazords drew out their weapons and attacked us all.
 
We rocked about inside our Cockpits and the two Megazords nearly fell on top of some of the buildings. “Admit defeat Rangers!” Mysterio called, “I haven't missed any detail this time!”
 
The Megazords stood up. “You're wrong again Pal!” Vlad called. “You Ready guys?”
 
“Ready!” we all cried out. “Megazords, Combine!”, and the Colonel Megazord separated into parts, became General Megazord's super Armor.
 
Mysterio changed back into his regular form. “What's this?!” he yelled as he stared the Colonel General Megazord down.
 
“It's your worst Nightmare Pal!” Said Moses.
 
“Super Trident… Extend, and grab!” cried James. The Trident began to glow, and then it extended its sharp end and grabbed Mysterio.
 
“Beginning, Hammer throw phase!” cried Henri, and the Megazord began whirling Mysterio round and around, and then we tossed him up high above, into the air.
 
“Alright… Charge weapons to full power!” I said. We retracted the Trident and it, as well as all our cannons began glowing angrily.
 
“Lock on target… FIRE!”
 
The Megazord launched five different colored energies into one humongous white blast which flew straight up towards Mysterio.
 
“GAAHH… AAAGGGHHH!!” Mysterio whimpered in pain as he EXPLODED in a giant ball of fire in the sky!
 
The Crowd below went wild, and as soon as we packed up the Megazord, and repaired any damages done. Plus, erase some mischievous memories of our secrets.
 
There was only one little matter left to take care of.
 
Meanwhile at the Palace…
 
King George looked as though he was going to have a heart attack as he read the latest document.
 
“Please…” he said to his advisor, “Cancel all my meetings! Even the ones I haven't got, and get me something for my headache!”
 
The advisor bowed and left the throne room where King George was holding his head down in disbelief and shame.
 
“Mysterio, a fraud! The Power Rangers, innocent!” he cried “I just don't believe it!”
 
“You'd better believe it!” came a voice from behind. King George looked around and saw us all standing there by an open window.
 
We all approached him angrily. “We got Mysterio to confess in front of the people of the city.” Said Yellow Ranger.
 
“They already know that we are innocent.” Said Pink Ranger. “We've taken took care of Mysterio, and the Damages.”
 
“And now we want you to take back all those `orrible thing you said about us!” Blue Ranger snapped.
 
King George actually winced back into his throne. “Uh… I… you… What horrible thing?” he asked.
 
Green Ranger handed him an inkwell, a quill, and parchment. “That we were the menaces of society… and we want them in your hand writing, and with your signature!”
 
King George just waved us away. “I.. uh, can't do it know!” he lied, “I am a very, very busy man you know!”
 
“Alright then…” said Red Ranger, who was me. “We had feeling you weren't willing to cooperate. Future Ranger…”
 
Future Ranger nodded and stepped up. “Just let us know when you're ready to say sorry, dude!” he said as he enclosed the King in a net.
 
“Hey… What in the world are you doing?!” King George asked as we hung the net by rope over the rafters.
 
“Nothing! Just making sure that you don't change your mind, Pal!”
 
“Help… let me down from here this instant!” King George growled. “Help… Help!!”
 
“The net will come down by itself… Eventually!” I said. “Meanwhile, you might get a new “View” of things! Rangers, Move out!” and we all leapt out through the window.
 
“Power Rangers, come back… I'll apologize!” King George cried out. “Help… Help me!!”
 
Eventually the net came down, and the King learned a lesson. “Don't ever get on the nerves of the Power Rangers!”
 
NEXT TIMEPOWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!
 
The time has finally come for Ebenezer to begin his most devious plan.
 
“Crystal Egg I command you to bring these vile villains to life!”
 
All of the Fictional enemies from all the Power Ranger Series have appeared and the world is in very deep trouble now!
 
“I lost the Re-animator… and even if I had it back there's no way we can beat all these guys alone!”
Is this truly Ebenezer's day of triumph? Have The Power Rangers Finally lost? Are the Past and the Future both doomed?
 
NEXT TIMEPOWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!
 
Author's notes:
 
Hey everyone, Mykan again…
 
It's time for the final adventure. I am going to do something that Power Rangers has only slightly done before, but never officially done.
 
I'm not telling you what it is… but it's going to be a very first in Power Ranger history!