Liberty's Kids Fan Fiction / Power Rangers Fan Fiction ❯ LIBERTY'S KIDS: Power Rangers REVOLUTION ❯ Power Rangers Unite... Part Three ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

FINAL ADVENTURE
P.T Three
 
PREVIOUSLY ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION
 
After seeing the horrifying scene of the world now turned into a environmental wasteland, Mykan seemed to have lost his will to go on.
 
“The Power Rangers have failed… Ebenezer has won!”
 
But after a well needed pep talk from the others, Mykan gathered himself up, and actually had an Idea.
 
“At least the Crystal egg is still in one piece!”
 
What is Mykan planning to do with the Crystal Egg, and can it save the world?
 
POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION
 
The Monsters were all preparing the landscape around them to build Ebenezer's new fortress. As the first step of their new evil empire.
 
“Your empire flourishes, Master Ebenezer!” said Dark Specter.
 
“Yes…it does!” said Ebenezer. “It's a pity the Rangers won't be around anymore to try and stop me. I did enjoy some of those battles.”
 
“Really… I didn't think you'd care!” came a familiar voice from behind.
 
Ebenezer looked around and saw him. “Malakar… You're still--!”
 
“Alive?” said an Angry Malakar, “Yes, sorry to disappoint you! I can't believe you would try to blow up your own fortress and with me inside it!”
 
“Well, what did you expect!” growled Ebenezer. “Those Rangers were getting on my nerves and I had to do something!”
 
“Well it looks like I was right about you!” Malakar hissed. “I can't believe I ever swore my Allegiance to you!”
 
“Swore Allegiance?” Replied Ebenezer, “You have been mine since I gave you life! You belong to me, and me alone! Now get to work and help the others!”
 
“NO!!”
 
“Excuse me…?”
 
“You hear me right!” Said Malakar, “You sold me out for your own idiotic desires! I shall never lift a finger for you again!!”
 
Ebenezer's anger was rising. “You will do as your told Malakar, Or I swear… I will destroy you!”
 
Well Malakar and Ebenezer broke into a big fight, one that the other monsters couldn't bear not to watch.
 
Malakar put up all his efforts, but of course, Ebenezer was the one who gave Malakar all his powers, and what was given could also be taken.
 
Malakar was stripped of all his power and rendered weak as a kitten. Now Ebenezer ordered his minions to chain him up and get him to work.
 
Lifting Stones, digging ditches, and if he ever got tired or stopped for an instant, Ebenezer allowed Dark Specter or the other monsters on their break to blast him.
 
Some of the monsters on their break were joining Ebenezer and Dark Specter for a drink to the start of a new beginning.
 
“This world will be our own!” said Olympius. “Where evil shall triumph over right!”
 
“Let anyone who appose us, be destroyed.” Added Trakeena.
 
Dark Specter then raised his glass up. “To Ebenezer, our new king!” he cheered.
 
“HERE… HERE!!” the monsters all cheered together. Ebenezer took a bow and then grabbed a glass of his own.
 
Before he even got it to his lips, a small stone was pitched at it and the glass was shattered.
 
“Don't you know it's illegal for little kids to be drinking!” came another familiar voice from in the mists.
 
“What… Mykan!” cried Ebenezer, “You're still alive too?”
 
The other Rangers also came into the scene beside me. “Thought you saw the last of us.” Said Vlad.
 
None of the other monsters understood how we were all still alive, but to them it didn't matter.
 
“Just look at where you stand!” said Master Org. “All together we make 44 warriors of darkness, and you're just six pathetic rangers.”
 
“You couldn't defeat us all even if you had miracle on your sides!” added Master Vile.
 
“Six?” I asked, “Did I say there were only six of us here?” I turned around and whistled out as loud as I could.
 
All was quiet, until a soft rumbling sound was heard over the distance. As the sound got louder, it was coming closer.
 
Then, out of the mist, marching in a perfect line…
 
John, and Abigail Adams and their five children, Abigail Amelia. John Quincy, Susanna, Charles, and Thomas Boylston
 
The Marquis Lafayette, his wife Adrienne de Noailles, and their allies, The Comte de Rochmbeau, Edward Bancroft, James Armistead, and Phyllis Wheatley.
 
Reverend Witherspoon was there too.
 
John and Margaret Corbin, and their allies, Molly Pitcher, Deborah Janette, and John Hays.
 
Even Sarah's parents, Samuel, Elizabeth, along with Benjamin West, his wife, Elizabeth, Patrick Henry, and Richard Howe.
 
Paul Revere, his wife, Rachel, Sam Adams, John Hancock, James Madison, and Elizabeth Freeman.
 
Dr. Franklin was also among them.
 
General Washington, his wife Martha, Betsy Ross, John Jay, Thomas Paine, and Alexander Hamilton.
 
Thomas and Martha Jefferson, George Rogers Clark, Joseph Plumb Martin, Catherine van Cortland, and James' old friend Gunthur.
 
Deborah Samson, and five of her old school students, Fred, Matthew, Edward, William, and Charity.
 
Nathan Hales entire Family, come to fight for him over his death. Richard Hale, his father, Elizabeth, his wife, and his siblings, John, Neil, Marvin Deacon, and Dorothy.
 
Joseph, and Susana Brant, William, and Guy Johnson, Jacob Brant, and Mary Brant.
 
Six of Nathan Hale's old students, Nathanial, Mary, William, Thomas, George, and Eric.
 
Edmond Ogden and his father, Along with Moses' brother, Cato, Bernardo de Galvez, even Cesar Rodney and his wife, Susan!
 
Henry and Abigail Luddingtion, and all twelve of their children, Sybil, Rebecca, Mary, Abigail, Archibald, Henry, Derick,Tertullus, Anna, Fredrick, Sophia and Lewis.
 
And finally… Ethan and Mary Allen, and Ethan's siblings, Herman, Herber, Levi, and Lucy. As well as the proud parents Joseph, and Mary Baker!
 
All our deepest and most beloved allies, whom we've protected, and who promised to keep our secrets a secret, were standing right by our sides.
 
“Well, Ebenezer…” I said. “What you think of my Power Ranger army!”
 
“Power Ranger army?!” snapped Ebenezer, “But… but how? Those people should be turned to stone!”
 
“They were turned to stone.” I said, “But I was able to get them out, and give them all the power and skills of every Power Ranger team… Thanks to this!”
 
Ebenezer saw me holding the Crystal Egg. “This is impossible!” he cried, “How was the egg able to work when I already used it?!”
 
I told Ebenezer that he missed something in his book, because according to the hidden text I had uncovered in Dr. Franklins book, The Crystal egg had a secret ability.
 
Once powered up at the time of the Solar alignment, the Egg could grant one wish to the first person who used it.
 
However, if someone else were to use the Egg for purposes that were good and decent, instead of selfish goals and mad desires…
 
Until the end of the alignment, that person could make as many wishes as he desired.
 
“Mykan, knew that killing people is something that cannot be wished for.” Said Sybil Ludington.
 
“So instead of wishing you all away, he wished for us all to be set free first!” added Paul Revere.
 
“And then, through the kindness of his heart.” Said General Washington, “Mykan wished for us all to receive the gifts and knowledge of All Power Rangers!”
 
“We plan to help Mykan, and friends out because they are our dearest friends, and trusted heroes.” Margaret Corbin said.
 
“What better way for us to show friendship than helping them save our world.” Said Samuel.
 
“Father.” Said Sarah, with her eyes glowing.
 
The villains all stood their ground and lined up. Both sides stared each other down at opposite ends of the land, like Chess piece ready for battle.
 
END OF ACT ONENEWS PAPER SCENE ZOOMS OUT!
 
My entire army and I stood forward, with me and my Rangers in the center. I looked down one end, everyone nodded. I looked down the other end, and the rest of them nodded.
 
“LET'S DO IT!!” I cried out.
 
The Adams went first…
 
“It's Morphing time!” cried John Adams, and each member of his family reached out and raised their Morphers to the sky.
 
John Adams… “White Tiger!”
 
Abigail Adams… “Green Dragon!”
 
John Quincy… “Mastodon!!”
 
Abigail Amelia Pterodactyl!!”
 
Charles… “Triceratops!!”
 
Susanna Saber-Toothed Tiger!!”
 
Thomas Boylston… “Tyrannosaurus!!”
 
They all morphed and the children all grew to an adult size. All together the did their fighter pose and cried out. “MIGTHY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS!!”
 
Then the Marquis and his team went next. “Ninja-Ranger Power, Now!!” and each of them got into their Ninja outfits.
 
The Marquis“White!!”
 
Adrienne de Noailles... “Pink!!”
 
Comte de Rochmbeau… “Blue!!”
 
Edward Bancroft… “Red!!”
 
James Armistead… “Black!!”
 
Phyllis Wheatley… “Yellow!!”
 
And even Reverend Witherspoon, was on the Ninja Ranger team, he transformed into the mighty. Power of… NINJOR!”
 
“MIGHTY NINJA RANGERS!!” they all cried out.
 
Team three was next… “It's, Morphing Time!!” cried John Corbin and each of his teammates called out their forms.
 
John CorbinRed Aquitar Ranger Power!!”
 
Margaret Corbin… “White Aquitar Ranger Power!!”
 
Molly Pitcher… “Blue Aquitar Ranger Power!!”
 
John Hays… “Black Aquitar Ranger Power!!”
 
Deborah Janette… “Yellow Aquitar Ranger Power!!”
 
They did their poses and shouted, “MIGHTY ALIEN RANGERS!!”
 
Team four was next, “It's Morphing Time!!” cried Samuel as he and his team joined their Morphers from one writs to another.
 
Lady Philips/ Elizabeth… “Zeo Ranger One, Pink!”
 
Elizabeth West… “Zeo Ranger Two, Yellow!”
 
Benjamin West… “Zeo Ranger Three, Blue!”
 
Patrick Henry… “Zeo Ranger Four, Green!”
 
Samuel… “Zeo Ranger Five, Red!”
 
Richard Howe… “Gold Ranger Power!”
 
They did their poses and cried out, “POWER RANGERS ZEO!!”
 
Team four went next…
 
“SHIFT INTO TURBO!!” they all cried out and joined their Morphers with their keys.
 
Sam Adams… “Mountain Blaster Turbo-Power!”
 
John Hancock… “Desert Thunder Turbo-Power!”
 
Elizabeth Freeman… “Dune Star Turbo Power!”
 
Rachel Revere… “Wind Chaser Turbo-Power!”
 
Paul Revere… “Red Lightning Turbo Power!”
 
James Madison, “Law enforcement Officer, Blue Senturion!”
 
All six did their poses and cried out. “POWER RANGERS TURBO!!”
Dr. Franklin, since he was a lone Ranger, he transformed on his own. “Powers of the Phantom!!” he cried out, and once in his ranger suit, he actually felt and seemed younger and more nimble.
 
“Phantom Ranger… Power up!!”
 
General Washington's team was next… “Let's Rocket!!” he said to his mates and they each clicked open their Astro-Morphers and punched in…
 
“3-3-5… Activate!”
 
General Washington was Red,
 
Martha Washington was Yellow.
 
Betsy Ross was Pink.
 
John Jay was Black
 
Thomas Paine was Blue.
 
And Alexander Hamilton, he punched in “1-5-8… Activate!” and became Silver Ranger.
 
“POWER RANGERS IN SPACE!!” they all cried out.
 
Then it was on to Jefferson and his team. “GO GALACTIC!!” they all cried out, and changed into “POWER RANGERS LOST GALAXY!!”
 
Thomas Jefferson… “Galaxy Red!”
 
George Rogers Clark… “Galaxy Green!”
 
Joseph Plumb Martin… “Galaxy Blue!”
 
Martha Jefferson… “Galaxy Yellow!”
 
Catherine van Cortland… “Galaxy Pink!”
 
Gunthur… “Magna Ranger!”
 
Now it was Deborah Samson's team to go next. “LIGHT-SPEED RESCUE!!” they all cried, and the children grew to their adult sizes as they Morphed
 
“TITAINUM POWER!!” cried Edward.
 
Fred… “Red Ranger, Rescue Ready!”
 
Matthew… “Blue Ranger, Rescue Ready!”
 
William… “Green Ranger, Rescue Ready!”
 
Deborah… “Yellow Ranger, Rescue Ready!”
 
Charity… “Pink Ranger, Rescue Ready!”
 
Edward… “Titanium Ranger!”
 
“POWER RANGERS LIGHTSPEED RESCUE!!” they all shouted.
 
Then it was onto Nathan Hale's Family. “TIME FOR TIME-FORCE!!” five of them cried out.
 
“QUANTUM POWER!” said Richard Hale, Nathan's Father.
 
Richard Hale… “Quantum Ranger!”
 
Elizabeth… “Time-Force Pink!”
 
John… “Time-Force Blue!”
 
Neil… “Time-Force Red!”
 
Marvin Deacon… “Time-Force Green!”
 
Dorothy… “Time-Force Yellow!”
 
“POWER RANGERS TIME FORCE!!” they all shouted out.
 
Now it was Joseph Brant's turn to Morph his team. All six of them raised up Phone-shaped Morphers and cried out… “WILD ACCESS!!”
 
“Guardian's of the Earth! United we Roar!” Said Joseph.
 
Joseph… “Blazing Lion!!”
 
Susana Brant… “Soaring Eagle!!”
 
William Johnson… “Surfing Shark!!”
 
Guy Johnson… “Iron Bison!!”
 
Mary Brant… “Noble Tiger!!”
 
Jacob Brant… “Lunar Wolf!!”
 
They all leapt up and pounced like wild animals as their fighter poses and shouted. “POWER RANGERS WILD FORCE!!”
 
Six of Nathan Hale's old students, who also came to fight in avenge for his death, Three of them cried out a verse, two of them cried out a different verse, and so did the last one!
 
Nathanial, Mary, and William… “NINJA STORM RANGER FORM!!”
 
Thomas, George… “THUNDER STORM RANGER FORM!!”
 
Eric… “SAMURAI STORM RANGER FORM!!”
 
Nathanial… “Power of Air!!”
 
Mary… “Power of Water!!”
 
William… “Power of Earth!!”
 
Thomas… “Power of Crimson Thunder!!”
 
George… “Power of Navy Thunder!!”
 
Eric… “Power of the Stars!!”
 
They all did their poses, and cried out… “NINJA STORM… POWER RANGERS!!”
 
Edmond Ogden's team was next… “DINO THUNDER, POWER UP!!” they all cried out.
 
 
Edmond… “Dino-Thunder Red Ranger!!”
 
Cato… ““Dino-Thunder Blue Ranger!!”
 
Susan… “Dino-Thunder Yellow Ranger!!”
 
Cesar Rodney… “Dino-Thunder Black Ranger!!”
 
Bernardo de Galvez… “Dino-Thunder White Ranger!!”
 
“POWER RANGERS DINO-THUNDER!!” They all shouted out.
 
Now, All fourteen of the Ludingtons stepped forward, and held out their badge-like Morphers and all shouted the same phrase… “S.P.D… EMERGENCY!!”
 
Henry“Shadow S.P.D Ranger!!”
 
Abigail… “Kat S.P.D Ranger!!”
 
Six of the of the Children were Squad-B…
 
Archibald… “S.P.D RED!!”
 
Henry Jr… “S.P.D Blue!!”
 
Derick… “S.P.D Green!!”
 
Sybil“S.P.D Yellow!!”
 
Rebecca… “S.P.D Pink!!”
 
Five more were Squad-A…
 
Fredrick… “Red!!”
 
Tertullus… “Blue!!”
 
Lewis… “Green!!”
 
Mary… “Yellow!!”
 
Abigail… “Pink!!”
 
As for Anna and Sohpia…
 
Anna… “Nova Ranger!!”
 
Sophia “Omega Ranger!!”
 
All fourteen of them stood behind Colonel Henry at the front and shouted… “SPACE PATROL DELTA… POWER RANGERS!!”
 
The Second last team was Ethan Allen's etire Family; His wife and Siblings, each rasied their Morphers up and cried out… “MAGICAL FORCE, MYSTIC FORCE!!”
 
Herman… “Strong as a Tree, Green Mystic Ranger!!”
 
Lucy… “Ever Chasing as the wind, Pink Mystic Ranger!!”
 
Mary Allen… “Blue as the sea, Blue Mystic Ranger!!”
 
Levi… “Fast as lightning, Yellow Mystic Ranger!!”
 
Ethan… “Fearsome as Fire, Red Mystic Ranger!!”
 
Joseph… “Power of the Sun, Solaris Knight!!”
 
Mary Baker… “Flurry of Snow, White Mystic Ranger!!”
 
“POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE!!” they all shouted.
 
Then finally, at long last. It was my team's turn. “Ready?” I asked. “Ready!!” they all answered. “PAST, PRESENT, POWER!!”
 
“POWER OF THE FUTURE!!” said Vlad, and we all morphed.
 
Mykan (That's me)… “Revolution Red!!”
 
James… “Revolution Yellow!!”
 
Sarah… “Revolution Pink!!”
 
Henri… “Revolution Blue!!”
 
Moses… “Revolution Green!!”
 
Vlad… “Future Ranger!!”
 
“POWER RANGERS… REVOLUTION!!”
 
Every single Ranger stood their ground as huge puffs of rainbow colored smoke and big explosions appeared behind the army.
 
“I don't believe this!” cried King Mondo, “Power Rangers everywhere! There must be 100 of them!!”
 
“Actually, there's only 99!” I said, “But that still gives us all the fire power we need to take you and your empire down, Ebenezer!”
 
“We'll just see about that!” Ebenezer snorted. “I wouldn't care if there were 1,000 of you, I know my greatest creations won't let me down!”
 
“MONSTERS GO GET THEM!!” he screamed. All the monster, and Redcoats went after me and my army.
 
Since I had earlier instructed which team would go for who. I stood up proudly and yelled out. “RANGERS… GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” and every team cried out in furry as they took to their own battles.
 
The Original, Ninja, and Alien Rangers would go after Rita, Lord Zedd, and Master Vile.
 
The Zeo Rangers would take on the Machine Empire.
 
The Turbo team would go after Divatox and her troops!
 
The Space Rangers would take on Ecliptor, Astronema, and the five Psycho Rangers!
 
The Galaxy Rangers would deal with Captain Mutiny, Barbarax, Scorpius, and Trakeena…
 
Queen Bansheera, Olympius, Vypra, Loki, and Diabolico were the target of the Light-speed rangers.
 
Watch out Ransik, Nadira and, Frax, the Time-Force Ranger were ready to arrest them.
 
The Wild Force Rangers already had wild plans for Master Org, Supers Jindrax, and Toxica.
 
Lothor, Zurgane, and Choobo had big plans for the Ninja-Storm Rangers.
 
They didn't care if they were up against 14 S.PD Rangers, Emperor Gruumm, and Broodwing could take them on.
 
Morticon, and Necrolai also had No fear of the Mystic Rangers.
 
As for Dark Specter, and Ebenezer, That was where my team was going, and for a good reason too.
 
See… I made another wish with the Crystal Egg to implant a special type of explosive in my re-animator.
 
Unbeknownst to Any of the evil ones. If we could successfully destroy Dark Specter, the explosion would set of a giant chain reaction in my re-animator.
 
If this were to happen, then a giant tsunami wave of energy would spread all the way across the globe and restore everything back to normal, and even destroy any remaining monsters.
 
Keeping in mind though, that Dark Specter wasn't known as the supreme master of evil for nothing, and would be no pushover, me and my team continued on.
 
Rita and Zedd, used their magic to transform the redcoats into the old army of Putties and Z-Putties, and forced them on the Adams'.
 
“Rangers… Weapons Ready!” said John as he drew out his White Saber, and Abigail drew out her Green Dagger.
 
-Go, Go Power Rangers!
Go, Go Power Rangers!
 
The children each drew out their weapons. Black Axe, Pink Bow, Blue Lance, Yellow Daggers and Red Sword.
 
Go, Go Power Rangers!
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers…!
 
“Remember what Mykan said, Aim for the big “Z”!” John cried and they all sprinted off and tore through the putty patrol.
 
-Go, Go Power Rangers!
Go, Go Power Rangers!
 
My advice did help them, for the moment those putties were hit in the big Z on their chests, they fell apart like cracked statues.
 
Go, Go Power Rangers!
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers…!
 
 
Meanwhile, the Ninja Rangers, the Alien Rangers, and Ninjor were battling it out with Master vile and his Tenga-Warriors.
 
“Come on, fight you worthless turkeys!” Vile roared.
 
The Ninja Ranger were holding the Tengas off, so the Alien Rangers could get Vile!
 
-Go, Go Power Rangers!
Go, Go Power Rangers!
 
As the Ninjas gathered the Tenga's into one big place, Ninjor waited for just the right moment, and then sprung his chains on them.
 
“The power of Christ compels ye!” Witherspoon chortled as he wrapped the birds up tight.
 
“Alright… Now is my chance!” said the Marquis. “Ninjas, assume position!” all the other Ninjas closed in around their white leader.
 
Go, Go Power Rangers!
You Mighty Morphin Power Rangers…!
 
They formed a type of human pyramid, with three on the bottom and two on either side of the top and the Marquis on backing up behind them.
 
-Go, Go Power Rangers!
Go, Go Power Rangers!
 
 
“Alright.. Let us see if this works!” he said as he began charging forward, and as he neared the pyramid, everyone shouted out… “NINJA FLAME STRIKE!!”
 
As the Marquis leapt kick through the hoop ring and transformed into a flame and shot his way right through the Tengas.
 
The Ninja chains vaporized around the evil birds and then the whole lot of them exploded into a pile of feathers.
Go, Go Power Rangers!
You Mighty Morphin Power Rangers…!
 
“My Tengas… My Beautiful Tengas!!” cried Vile, “I spent so much time creating them!”
 
Suddenly, Vile was hit by five aqua-beams. “Then perhaps you should join them instead of mourning over them!” said John Corbin.
 
“Alien Rangers… Attack!!” and they charged in.
 
-Go, Go Alien Rangers!
Go, Go Alien Rangers!
 
“You want a piece of Master Vile? Well, come and get it!!”
 
-Go, Go Alien Rangers!
Go, Go Alien Rangers!
 
As long as the Alien Rangers kept Vile busy, the Ninjas and Nijor could stay in reserve if needed.
 
-Go, Go Alien Rangers!
You mighty Morphin Alien Rangers!
 
TO BE CONTINUED
 
 
NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!
 
Each Ranger team successfully is able to defeat some of the Dark servants.
 
“Mega battles, On line!”
 
But the Remaining monsters also know that Dark Specter is in big trouble from the Revolution Rangers and grow in size to defend him.
 
“Rangers… It's Megazord Time!!”
 
 
It's still anybody's game, but still, who's game will it be in the end?
 
NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!