Liberty's Kids Fan Fiction / Power Rangers Fan Fiction ❯ LIBERTY'S KIDS: Power Rangers REVOLUTION ❯ Go Power Rangers, Go Power Rangers ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

FINAL
(ABSOLUTE FINAL EPISODE)
 
Ebenezer was downright pissed…
 
“NO… IT CANNOT BE!!!!” he screeched. “CURSE THOSE POWER RANGERS!! CURSE THEM!!”
 
Malakar, who after the rays had lost his rat like body and attained a complete human body couldn't stop cheering. “Yes… YES… WHOO-HOO!! Well done, Rangers, You did it!!”
 
“SILENCE!!” Ebenezer thunders and whipped him, “They may have destroyed my monsters, but I'm still alive. However… YOU SOON WON'T BE!!!”
 
As the last of Dark Specters rays faded out, the other 93 Rangers started glowing, and their suits began fading.
 
“Hey, what's going on?” cried Abigail Adams as her family Rangers suits completely vanished, and the children returned to their normal sizes.
 
“Sacre' Bleu!” the Marquis said as his Ninja suits Vanished. “Our suits, they are vanishing!”
 
One by one each Ranger team lost their suits, and their Megazords went away too. Soon, it was all gone.
 
They were back to their old selves with no Ranger knowledge, No Power, nothing but the memories of it.
 
I expected this would happen, because in the precautions of Safety form disrupting the past, I made one final wish on the Crystal Egg before the Solar alignment went out.
 
The wish was for all the other Rangers to lose their powers once the battle was over. As they would not rightly require the powers anymore in any case.
 
Suddenly, Sarah realized something. “Hold on!” she said, “This isn't over yet. Ebenezer is still out there!”
 
We realized she was right. “Right, then lets go grab that little worm!” said Moses.
 
“But Where is `E?” asked Henri!
 
Everyone looked around, and James saw the Rocket sled. “There he goes!!” It was just zooming away out over the ocean.
 
“Quick… After him!!” I cried. “LORD OF THE RED!!” and my battle armor appeared and I leapt up into the air.
 
Vlad pulled out his Strata Cycle and clicked a switch that made four smaller passenger seats appear out the side. “Come on, guys, let's go!!” he cried.
 
The others wasted no time in jumping into the seats, and they all took off after me, and Ebenezer.
 
The other 93 people stayed behind as they could not follow us. All they could do now was pray for our success.
 
Meanwhile…
 
Half way over the ocean, a storm was beginning to brew up as the sky grew darker and the crashing sound of thunder was heard.
 
Malakar struggled up in his seat. “Don't be a fool, Ebenezer, You've failed!” he snapped angrily. “Do yourself a world of good and surrender yourself!!”
 
Ebenezer's head throbbed in anger. “Will you kindly sit down and SHUT THE BLAZES UP!!!” his angry roar forced Malakar back into his seat. Ebenezer really was angry.
 
His fortress, his monsters, his plans, even his magical powers were all gone forever. The Crystal Egg also got destroyed in the waves of energy.
 
Which meant, that even if he got another one, which was highly impossible, the solar alignment was over, and would not happen again for about another… 75 years!
 
I he was to fail, at least Malakar would die with him!
 
Suddenly, he looked beside him. There I was hovering with my wings, and the other Rangers on Vlad's Strata Cycle.
 
“Blast… don't you people ever learn!” he snapped, and he unleashed full thrust, and the Rocket sled zoomed away like a jet.
 
“Ha, he thinks he's the only one who can do that eh?” I said as I climbed into the now empty seat. “Let's do it guys!”
 
Vlad Nodded, “Okay guys, Let a rip!!” he cried out as he turned on the thrusters. Henri got on his Battle armor, and James and Sarah Fused.
 
Henri fired his Flame cannon, along with Fused Rangers wave blast and the Strata Cycle took off like a jet too.
 
This way, and that way! Up and Down, Left and right. We chased Ebenezer on and on right on into London, and the sky grew darker.
 
Finally we were able to match Ebenezer's speed, but we couldn't get close enough to him, and Henri, and the Fused Ranger couldn't hold it up much longer.
 
“Why don't we just shoot the thing down?” asked Moses.
 
“We can't… Not while he's got Malakar!” I said.
 
Suddenly, Vlad had an idea. “Yo, Mykan… Time to play Human Cannonball!” he shouted and pointed to the blasters on the front of the cycle.
 
I got the idea and positioned myself so my boots were covering the nozzles of the guns.
 
“Oh man… I can't look!” cried Moses.
 
We were able to get just a little closer. “Steady… Steady!!” I said. “NOW!!!” and Vlad fired the blasters which launched me forward like a missile.
 
I crashed landed right in Ebenezer's Rocket sled. He turned around. “You!!” he growled. “Why You…!!” and he jumped all over me not realizing he took his hands of the controls.
 
Henri, stopped firing, and James and Sarah De-fused. “OH MY GOD!!” shrieked Sarah. “MYKAN… WATCH OUT!!”
 
Ebenezer Malakar and I looked up, and saw that we were heading straight into Bing Ben's face.
 
“WHOOOOOOAAAAAA!!!” CRASH!!! Right into the clock face as the Rain began to fall from the skies.
 
The others looked on in shock at the small hole on big Ben's Face where the rocket sled was smashed up against it, but there was no sign of me or Ebenezer and Malakar.
 
Insidethe tower
 
I shook myself awake at the echoing of joints clanging, and the occasions Tick-tocks from the clock.
 
My Helmet had broken off, and my Lord of the Red suit was all smashed and bent.
 
I realized that I was standing inside the mechanism room of the clock, and there were giant gears and wheels everywhere, but that wasn't the only thing bothering me. Where was Ebenezer?
 
He was slowly creeping up behind me. His fist ready to knock me over into the grinding gears.
 
Malakar, who was still clutched in his arm, pulled his mouth free. “Ranger… Look out!!” he cried.
 
I turned around just in time for Ebenezer's fist to catch me in the bare face, and I toppled over the side.
 
I struggled and grunted to climb back up, but Ebenezer was ready to get me again, but this time. Malakar sank his teeth into Ebenezer's hand!
 
“AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE!!!” he cried as he dropped his hostage down, down below, and held his throbbing hand.
 
I leapt back on up, grabbed his cape, and stuffed it caught in between the shifting gears.
 
Suddenly, “Ranger… Help!!” cried Malakar. I looked down and saw he had landed on a pile of crushers that were heading right for him as the gears spun round.
 
With Ebenezer all tied up, I leapt down, grabbing a chain to swing on, and was just able to grab the boy before he was mashed. With that sealed we ran up, and up, and up the stairs.
 
While down below, Ebenezer was so gosh darn angry, that he now found the strength of ten, and ripped himself free from his cape, and began pursuing us.
 
Malakar and I climbed outside to safety, but we realized that were no standing directly on the top of the Tower, and the ground was an extremely long drop below.
 
There we saw Vlad up in the distance. “Come on guys… Hurry!” I called out. The Strata Cycle got closer, and Sarah outstretched her hand.
 
No sooner was Malakar Safely on, when Ebenezer leapt out from behind and pushed me down with him. Down, down we fell, and we crash landed on the hour hand of the clock.
 
It was only two minutes until 9:00 pm in London.
 
 
I opened my eyes and gasped. It was still a very long way down to the bottom. We were so far up, the storm clouds made it hard to see the bottom.
 
I backed myself away from the edge as far as I could go. With both my Teleporter, and my wings damaged, I couldn't get off myself.
 
“Mykan… Over here!” called James. I looked up and saw the Strata-cycle coming for me in the distance, but suddenly!!
 
“GYYYYAAAAAAAARRRRHHH!!” Ebenezer leapt up from behind and held me in a neck lock. I broke out of it and tried to get away, but there was no where to run.
 
“There's No Escape this time, Mykan!!” the crazed boy growled, and like the lightning itself he grabbed my own sword away from me.
 
I whipped out my gun but Ebenezer whacked it out of my hands, and then began attacking me; pushing right to the edge as the Strata Cycle got closer.
 
I was hanging on for dear life as I dangled from the Hour hand just as Big Ben was sounding his warning chimes indicating he was ready to strike the hour!
 
The Rangers could go no closer, but reached out their hands to grab me. Ebenezer swung back and Hacked at me causing me to lose my grip and plummet down.
 
“No… Mykan!!” James cried out.
 
Ebenezer looked down, and smilled evilly. “I'VE WON… NAH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, AH, AH, AH, AH!!!”
 
“On the contrary!!” My came from below.
 
Everyone, Including Ebenezer looked down and saw me. I had managed to grab on the smashed up rocket sled still dangling from the hole we made.
 
“The Games not over yet, Ebenezer!” I replied and pointed up to the clock face. “ISN'T IT PAST YOUR BEDTIME!!!!”
 
Ebenezer looked up and gasped as the Hour hand clicked home, right onto the Twelve… “BONG!!!”
 
The Chimes rocked the face of the clock about madly, and Ebenezer Fell off. “DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”
 
He grabbed right onto my legs, but the force of his landing and the weight of our bodies was too much, and the back part of the sled broke off.
 
This time there was nothing to grab onto. Ebenezer and I screamed as we plummeted down and vanished through the clouds!
 
It stopped Raining and the clouds were beginning to lift, but none of the others could see me anywhere.
 
“MYKAN!!!” Vlad screamed, his voice echoed through the air, but nothing answered it.
 
Sarah buried her face, still in her helmet, into James' chest and began to cry. “Mykan!” she sobbed.
 
Henri and Malakar began to cry too. “No… it cannot be!” Vlad had it the worst, now he was all alone. With no family left.
 
Suddenly, a bright light was seen down below, and it seemed to get bright as it got closer. Something was coming up.
 
“Look!” cried Moses. Everyone looked up and saw me still hanging on to the back part of the Rocket sled, and riding with the jets to safety.
 
They all went wild. I was alive and well. Unfortunately Ebenezer didn't make it out, but Vlad and I already knew a way to take care of that.
 
For now, we just hoped that he had gone to a better place, but this was a glorious time for us.
 
It was finally over. No more monsters, no more dangerous missions. The Power Rangers had won!
 
END OF ACT ONE NEWSPAPER SCENE ZOOMS OUT!
 
Yes sir… the worst troubles were finally over. With Ebenezer and his Viruses gone, the world of the past was safe again.
 
Malakar, now that he was given a human body. Was invited to stay with Sarah's parents, who promised to give him a fresh start at a new life.
 
Everyone else bid their good-byes to me and Vlad before going about their own ways, and solemnly promised, never to mention a thing about anything that had happened.
 
Sarah's Parent's stayed behind at the Print shop to have a drink with us all in celebration at least that war was over. They still had the rest of the American Revolution to go, but the worst was over.
 
Except… there was one thing left now, and it was something I knew had to come, but had been dreading it ever since.
 
Vlad had some bad news to bear. According to his Time-device, in another two hours, the Space time continuum that connected the road between 1776 and 2010 would be closed.
 
Once that would happen, Vlad and I would be powerless to ever go back home, and be stuck in the past forever.
 
This was it… It was time… to say Good-bye!
 
Vlad was heartbroken by all this as he bid his goodbyes to the others first, but he actually couldn't wait to get home again.
 
“Hey Come on… do you think I could possibly live a single day without a Microchip?”
 
Dr. Franklin presented me was a special Necklace handmade by the others and him, as gift to remember them why.
 
I shook hands with the good Dr, the greatest American that ever lived, and I was humble to have been in his hospitality.
 
And when the Rangers began taking off their Morphers, I insisted that they keep them. They gave me something as remembrance, and so I wanted them to keep them as proof that we met.
 
“James… ” I said softly, as we shook hands. “You a real great guy, and you'll make a damn fine reporter someday.”
 
James sniffled as he tried hide his tears, but it was no use. “Thanks to you Mykan, I'll know just how exciting an adventure can be again.”
 
We dropped our heads and embraced each other in a warm hug.
 
I knelt down to his height. “Henri…” I said as I gently creased his tear-stained cheek you be brave now.”
 
Henri nodded and then hugged me. “I wish you could stay with us Mykan.” He cried, “I really wish you could.”
 
“I know… but I just can't.”
 
“I understand!” Henri sniffled. I patted his head.
 
“Sarah…” I said as I gently kissed her hand. “You've shown me that's there's a lot more to the British than just Tories, Thank you!”
 
Sarah sniffled, “No… Thank you Mykan.” She sobbed. “Without your help, I would've lost so much.”
 
We shared a soft hug and gently kissed her cheek, making her tears fall in earnest now.
 
“Moses…” I said as I shook his head. “You'll always be the man to me.”
 
Moses smiled and wiped a tear from his face. “You the man too Mykan, and the best one I ever knew. You take care now!”
 
We shared a big strong hug.
 
“Farewell, Lady Philips.” I said as we hugged. “Just remember, it wouldn't hurt to help those less fortunate than you.”
 
She Dabbed her eyes and nodded. “I'll donate a one pound bonus everywhere.” She promised.
 
Then I moved to Sarah's father. “Well… if you and your boys ever make into the history books, I'll be sure to look you up.” I said. Then we shook hands. “So long Major!”
 
He sighed, “My boy… are you certain your not making a mistake? It's not too late you know.”
 
“Trust me…” I replied. “No matter how much I'd like to, and in a way I really do want to… This is something that I really can't do.”
 
There was only one more person to say good-bye to, and she was right there too.
 
I reached up and gently stroked her face. “So long, Victoria.” I said to my horse. “You ride like the wind now.”
 
Victoria gently prodded me with her big nose, she looked pretty sad. “I can't stay, I don't belong here in the past.” I whispered.
 
With the last of the farewells exchanged. I hoped on the Strata-Cycle right behind my brother, and the cycle roared to life.
 
“Rangers… Power up!!”
 
“Power up!!” they all said, and the Strata-Cycle zoomed upward and disappeared in a flash of light.
 
Their tears continued to fall, but at least they always would have something to remember me by.
 
“And hey…” said James as he grinned at Sarah, “At least uh… Vlad taught us some new things too eh?” he said in a street like voice.
 
Sarah put her hands and her hips and giggled like a high-school girl.
 
“Come here you!” James said as he reached for Sarah, Dipped her back and totally planted one on her.
 
When they broke away, Sarah shook her arm around and made horny hooting sounds.
 
 
Meanwhile, in 2010
 
Instead of returning to the present day, Vlad and I returned to just a few days before the science fair, before the whole disaster started.
 
Vlad saw happier faces in a frowning contest. “Hey, You okay Mykan?” he asked.
 
I looked up from admiring my necklace. “Vlad…” I said sadly, “I don't think I'll ever smile again!” and I slowly walked away to my room at the academy.
 
Vlad and I went to Ebenezer's dorm room, and saw him working on the his Re-animator that made things big. I showed him how to reconfigure the systems so the lasers would work properly.
 
Ebenezer won first prize at the fair, and people actually stop picking at him, and he actually wanted start hanging out with me and Vlad, as friends.
 
Vlad I and I were glad to have finally made a friend, but we didn't dare tell Ebenezer anything of what had happened during our adventures.
 
That was nice and all, but I was still feeling rather down about missing the others so much.
 
“Hey… Mykan.” Said Vlad. “I think I got something that'll make your face smile again.”
 
Deciding not to deny it, I followed him outside to where our limousines were waiting.
 
We drove to Central Park where a fair about the American Revolution about to take place, Vlad thought we'd spend the day here, and… there something else too.
 
He led me to where a bunch of tourists were taking pictures of a massive statute. “Well… What do you think.”
 
I recognized those six stone figures anywhere. James, Sarah, Henri, Moses, Vlad and Myself. The Names were even carved onto the statue, and plaque that read.
 
1776
 
Dedicates this statue to the six brave Americans who fought with their souls to save the world as they knew it from disaster.
 
Mykan, Scarlet,
Vlad Scarlet,
James Hiller,
Sarah Philips,
Henri Lefebvre,
Moses.
 
May the angels bless them.
 
Sure enough, I did smile for the first time in days. At least they never forgot me.
 
“Hey… those two guys.” Said Ebenezer, “They look just like you guys, and have your names too.”
 
When a lot of the other students came to see the statues, they thought it was wicked too that the two Scarlet guys were almost just like us.
 
Vlad and I winked at each other, because those two men were us, but were weren't telling anybody that.
 
We never told anyone about our adventure, because we were afraid that someone would try the same thing and it would all start over again.
 
But I didn't worry about that. So what else can I tell you.
 
I rebuilt new Morphers, and upgraded mine and Vlad's, and when we presented them for the media. The entire world was amazed at these devices.
 
Vlad and I had finally brought Power Rangers to life, and every time I morphed into Red Ranger, I would always take a moment to remember…
 
Those glorious days… that I was a proud Member, and the leader of Power Rangers Revolution!!
 
(The full theme starts out with a drum and fife playing Yankee doodle, then drowning out, and the music changes into a parody of Yu-Gi-Oh GX!)
 
 
POWER RANGERS
REVOLUTION
 
Trapped in a Land with Liberty for all
Evil has come to make it all fall
Rangers to the rescue, so strong, and tough and wise
Evil be warned, you're in for a surprise
 
Power Rangers… Revolution Go!
 
GO POWER RANGERS, GO POWER RANGERS
I'm looking at life with my own eyes
GO POWER RANGERS, GO POWER RANGERS
 
I'm searching for a hero to idolize
GO POWER RANGERS, GO POWER RANGERS
Feeling the pain as innocence dies
GO POWER RANGERS, GO POWER RANGERS
I'm looking at life through my own eyes
 
(PAUSE FOR ROCK CHOIR)
 
Power Rangers… Revolution Go!!
 
I'll take my right heart into battle
Give that freedom bell a ratt
le
For independence I will save the day
Battle all the darkness to lighting up the way
Power Rangers… Revolution Go!!
 
GO POWER RANGERS, GO POWER RANGERS
I'm hoping and praying for a brighter day
GO POWER RANGERS, GO POWER RANGERS
I listen to my heart and I obey
GO POWER RANGERS, GO POWER RANGERS
How can I see it any other way?
GO POWER RANGERS, GO POWER RANGERS
I'm looking at life through my own eyes.
 
(PAUSE FOR ROCK CHOIR)
 
Power Rangers… Revolution Go!
 
GO POWER RANGERS, GO POWER RANGERS
I'm looking at life with my own eyes
GO POWER RANGERS, GO POWER RANGERS
I'm searching for a hero to idolize
GO POWER RANGERS, GO POWER RANGERS
Feeling the pain as innocence dies
GO POWER RANGERS, GO POWER RANGERS
I'm looking at life through my own eyes
 
 
Power Rangers…GO!!
 
Power Rangers Revolution!!
 
POWER RANGERS
REVOLUTION
 
Author's notes:
 
Hi everyone Mykan here…
 
Well, I did it. I finally created a new series of Power Rangers.
 
I know it's not entirely complete, as I didn't add every single episode. There were even episodes I wanted to add, but just didn't have the data-space, or the patients.
 
But that's the beauty of it.
 
If you have an idea for an episode you'd like the Rangers to have, don't hesitate! Email me at once for permission, and don't forget to remember all this…
 
-You are playing with the past and history, make it as accurate as you can (Research!)
 
-Don't forget to add the prologue of how Red Ranger ended up in the past to begin with, why he's there, and future ranger is excluded is Episodes 1-15. (Don't bother with him)
 
-Remember to call your story with this title, so everyone knows for sure it's not stolen.
 
POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION (LOST EPISODES)
 
Well that's all for now, I got to go, I have tons of other stories to make. (Liberty's kids included)
 
Bye!!