Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ S.M.U.T ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
The Hinata apartments warm, isolated inside were a stark contrast to the snow falling outside, a thought that the gentle Shinobu thought as she stared at the deceptively gentle flakes falling outside her window. The apartment was empty and quiet, except for the sounds of saws buzzing and the occasional explosion coming from her neighbor Su's apartment. Naru and Keitaro were off at Tokyo U, Motoko had taken another journey to train, and Kitsune was off at a bar drinking her ass off, and would probably have the hangover from hell tomorrow.
“However…” Thought Shinobu brushing a strand of her sapphire hair out of her eyes “…It means that Su and I have the house to ourselves.” Indeed the two 14-year-old girls had grown up in the past year. Something that somewhat scared Su more than Shinobu. While Shinobu was embracing the maturity spreading throughout her body, Su was always childish and never wanted to grow up. She never wanted to permanently become what she was every time the red moon passed. Whenever this happened Shinobu could not deny the longing that appeared in her mind whenever she laid eyes on the older Su. Sure, Since meeting him, she always had feelings for Keitaro, but lately her attraction to Su made thoughts of Keitaro fall by the wayside when her eyes fell upon her blooming breasts.
“It's finally finished!” Emitted a cry from Su's room, followed by pounding footsteps on the wooden floors. Shinobu's door flew open and her ganguro roommate burst in. “Shinobu, it's done! It's done!” Shouted Su running all over Shinobu's room with child-like energy, that Shinobu always dreamed of having.
“What'd you make Su?” asked Shinobu curiously. In a few rushed sentences Su told her about the updates she made to her Mr. Virtual machine, a machine that probed the users mind and displayed their thoughts on the attached TV Without a single word, Su placed the headset on Shinobu and the TV displayed a rather sensual scene between the two girls. (A.N. I'm leaving you guys in suspense, it heightens the anticipation Edicius is evil mwuahahaha) Blushing furiously Su removed the headset and sat down across from Shinobu.
“I never thought you felt that way about me.” Said the ganguro completely at a loss for words. “Well, I guess I should tell you now Shinobu, I've fallen in love with you and I…” her words were stayed as Shinobu put a finger to Su's lips.
“For some moments there are no words.” Said Shinobu kissing Su. Su faltered for a moment because she was caught by surprise. But in a second she let her tongue entwine with her pale lover's. Each other's tongue became interloped as Su reached down and put a hand under Shinobu's shirt. There was a brief pause as Su pulled her shirt over her head, both girls were naked underneath their shirts and the pressed closer together, breast pressing up against breast. And the kisses still came; sweeping each other up in a torrent of emotions unlike anything either of them had ever experienced before. Su slid her hand up Shinobu's skirt and under her panties to feel the moist patch between her legs. Then with a simple tug Shinobu's skirt and Panties fell to her ankles exposing the pale girl completely. Pulling away from Shinobu for a second, Su removed the bothersome clothing from her lower half. Seeing Su completely nude awoke a hunger in Shinobu that she could not deny. She leapt on Su, moving her mouth down her neck, pausing for a moment to knead and suckle her tits. These tasted delicious, but the true treasure was further down. Trailing her tongue down her stomach she kissed around Su's entrance. The moans on longing that came from Su drove Shinobu over the edges and her tongue slipped inside Su and she twirled it around.
Tears of joy were running down Su's lips as Shinobu's hot tongue swirled within her. The feel of her sucking the jewel buried within the red meat caused everything to explode into white dots before her tear-blurred eyes. She screamed in her native tongue, urging Shinobu on. For a while she forgot to speak Japanese but as this memory rushed back to her she called “Oh, Shinobu. Please more, more.” The volume and pace of these words quickened as Su approached an explosive orgasm. Shinobu was quick to suck up every last bit of cum, being sure not to let a drop go to waste.
Su raised Shinobu's head gently and said while staring in her sapphire eyes “Ok, now it's my turn.” She said moving to Shinobu's breasts. She bounced each of her pink tits with her tongue, but what she really wanted she trailed her arm down to find. Tracing Shinobu's vaginal opening caused her to shudder with impatience. Su stuck a finger into the tight hole and began to wiggle around inside of it. Shinobu's urgings were softer than Su's but it still had the sense of urgency. Shinobu tried to move herself lower to get more of Su's loving fingers inside of her. Shinobu's cunt wall tightened around Su's fingers as she began to cum. Su quickly removed her fingers to quickly suck of the tender juice now flowing freely. The pounding of Su's tongue caused Shinobu to cum harder and faster. Her cum was the sweetest thing Su had ever tasted in her life. After it was all over, the two lovers lay sprawled on the floor, exhausted from their orgasm. It was hard to tell who fell asleep first; probably both of them fell asleep at the same time.