Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Weapon of Mass Destruction ❯ My name is Su! How do you do?! ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
What? I still don't own Love-Hina, even after all these years?
Gotterdammerung!
(I know, but that's what Wagner himself shouted, when he spilled that hot bowl of soup onto his lap… But then, Franz Liszt's daughter Cosima cleaned it up, and then she cleaned him up, and after that, Happy Ending!).
 
Anyway, on to the story you all clicked on…
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
“There now. Almost done…”
 
Su squeezed the warm water out of the cloth before she once again gently dabbed at Maehara's intimate area, cleaning the remnants of the girl's virginal blood as well as Keitaro's massive discharge, some of which even now leaked out onto the sheets. Keitaro lay on his back, next to Shinobu, still panting from his exertion, his hand clasping hers. The blue-haired beauty trembled from the after-effects of her deflowering, overcome with emotion, tears even now forming, falling down her cheeks. She turned to look over at him.
 
`I love him. I love him so much. And now that we've become this close…'
 
She winced slightly, as Su had just now touched a particularly sensitive, slightly sore spot on the girl's still-inflamed labia. When Shinobu squeezed Keitaro's hand at this, he turned to her, knitting his brows as concern now showed on his face.
 
“Shinobu-chan, I've hurt you. I'm so sorry. I never meant to…”
 
“No Kei-senpai. Please don't concern yourself. You might not understand this, but it was very important to me that I was able to accept all of you inside me. Even as we held tightly onto each other as lovers, I held that part of you, the most masculine part of you, completely within me. And then, for you to release, inside… so warm, and so much, I can't even…”
 
Blushing, she thought about how much she had changed, in that she was now able to speak so intimately with him, on so intimate a subject.
 
Yes, she was changing, in more ways than one.
 
“That my body was able to give you this kind of pleasure… you simply can't imagine how happy that has made me.”
 
She then gave him that wonderful smile that never failed to touch his heart.
 
`And now… with so much of what you've released into me, I might… I might even have become…'
 
She gently rubbed her belly with her other hand as she thought to herself, her wildest dream something she decided she would not yet reveal to anyone, but hold close to her heart, until… until…
 
Su, having now completed her task, planted a gentle kiss upon the area she had just tended to, silken blue pubes tickling her nose as she did. Kaolla then moved up until her gorgeous face hovered over that of her friend and lover.
 
“How are you?” She asked, smiling. Green eyes still showed some concern, however.
 
“Wonderful.” Maehara continued to radiate waves of happiness through the spasms of her post-orgasmic bliss.
 
“I could never have imagined that it would feel like this, but…”
 
“But what?” Su countered, an arched eyebrow now accompanying her smile.
 
Maehara then blushed, her strikingly beautiful face taking on a pink hue as she remembered.
 
“Umm… that…that sound I made when I… when I… Umm, I don't… It's so embarrassing.” Shinobu blinked with knitted brows.
 
“Please forget that you heard it.”
 
She then looked over at Keitaro, who also smiled at her anxiety.
 
`She's so much more kawaii than ever before. How is that even possible? Of course I want to make love to her again, but even more than that, I want to hold her so close, to never let go of her…'
 
“You don't have to worry, Shinobu-chan. Your secret's safe, eh Kaolla-chan?”
 
He winked at Su, before bringing Shinobu's hand to his lips, kissing the back of it, then her fingers, one at a time, until he reached her pinky. Shinobu sighed in relief, before turning once again to face the blond beauty hovering above her.
 
Su, who had also considered Maehara to be even more lovely than ever at just this moment, lowered her face to touch trembling lips with her own. She had been aware of the aroma from the bento box for quite some time now, and that was extremely difficult to ignore, given her never-ending state of hunger, but this girl who trembled beneath her caressed her senses in a way no gastronomic creation ever could. She could already feel herself becoming wet with desire. Indeed, just the smell of Shinobu turned Kaolla on immensely. She did not forget, however, the original purpose of all her hard work, as she winked back at Keitaro.
 
`Don't worry, Keitaro-senpai. I haven't forgotten you. I can only imagine what it will feel like having you penetrate me with that amazing cock, thrusting it deep within me. I can barely wait. But this…'
 
Kaolla breathed even more heavily. Maehara closed her eyes as she accepted her lover's passionate kiss. Her breath hitched.
 
`Oh my, this entire experience is like a dream, so fantastic, so wonderful. I don't know how I can…'
 
Su swirled her tongue within her lover's mouth, capturing as much warm drool as the pale beauty could create. Through her own delight, Su pondered.
 
`Her saliva is so sweet; I simply can't get enough of it. But then, anything that issues from her body… her love-nectar is like some kind of tangy, vintage vinegar, rivaling, hmm… perhaps even a fine “Gold Seal” balsamic. Quite possibly, yes. She's simply delicious. And I've yet to probe her pretty pink asshole. I'm so turned on just thinking about what it tastes like, and how far I could get my tongue inside her. I wonder if I could make her come just from doing that, she's so sensitive. Watching her eyes roll up when she arches her back, the sound she makes as she releases even more of her warm love-potion. Her tight channel grasping and throbbing and tugging, as if it's making love to my tongue… And then there's the change in her taste when she comes, it becoming slightly more tart, as if she's feeding me the zest from some type of heavenly citrus fruit. I can't get enough. And then, the smell of her. Gods, I could spend hours making love to her; to every part of her. Yes, I could just eat her alive...'
 
Kaolla snorted her growing passion; Keitaro looked on dazedly, his glasses fogging up from the heat being generated. As his brain processed the sight of the two girls fervently kissing, Central Command resumed red-alert status as it realized that its mission was not complete. Even as Keitaro lay there, drooling at the sight before him, his brain worked overtime, trying to catch up.
 
“Colonel, sir! Although bombardment of the first pussy has been declared successful, Olfactory Division has identified and now confirms that the second pussy is ready for invasion, sir!”
 
“Understood, lieutenant. Surveillance! Zero in on the bronzed beauty. Yes. See how she gyrates almost uncontrollably. See how that marvelous ass winds and unwinds in such an erotic fashion. The pussy is certainly ready, but we've only a small window of opportunity to get inside and complete our mission. The rest of his body is almost completely exhausted, and this opportunity might not present itself again any time soon. Lieutenant! Contact Gonad Division at once. See if they can prep another charge for delivery on short notice. No matter what it takes, get that unit operational and ready to fire, pronto. And keep that visual on-line!”
 
The colonel pondered to himself.
 
`Yes. Two smokin' hot babes-in-heat practically devouring each other… that will help make our job a bit easier...'
 
“All right, men. While the first pussy is still in recovery mode, we'll launch the assault on the second pussy, and then flood it while we have this window of opportunity. This is your mission!”
 
“Sir, yes sir!” Was the chorus.
 
Presently, Central Command, working double-time, and now having completed its preparations, finally sent the signal to Keitaro's weapon of love.
 
“Sir, weapon armed at twenty percent and climbing, sir!
 
“Good! Continue.”
 
The colossal cannon began to shudder as it slowly resurrected from its resting place between his legs. He had unleashed a tremendous amount of come onto and into some very, very hot women these past seventy-two hours, his thick member penetrating mouth, pussy and ass, as his balls unloaded millions and millions of sperm into one orifice after another.
 
Thinking himself exhausted, his equipment yet responded to this new challenge, as these two, two of the most succulent young women he had ever seen now growled their lust into each other's mouths. He nearly groaned watching hands grope firm, young flesh; frantic fingers found their ways into now slippery folds of femininity. Keitaro's eyes glazed over at the sight, even as his weapon prepared for another assault.
 
Twitch.
 
Jerk.
 
Fill.
 
Extend.
 
Continue to extend.
 
Extend even more, freakish thing that it was.
 
Like a clown's balloon, the thing stretched out, becoming longer and longer until it finally reached its limit, before it began to grow in girth. Only now did the trunk begin to rise as the thing continued its amazing expansion. Su saw that out of the corner of her eye, smiling to herself even as her thick, juicy nether lips opened and closed almost involuntarily, nearly smacking in anticipation as her liquid lust practically spewed from within her.
 
`Yes. I've waited long enough. That's going to fill me up next. I'm almost ready to come, even now, just thinking about it…'
 
The mental vision of Keitaro, working his thick slab into and out of her body, made Su moan. But something else was happening to the Mol-Molian princess as her temperature continued to rise, something very subtle. It was becoming too much to bear, waiting patiently as she had. Right now, her nipples needed to be sucked on, her pussy needed to be eaten, and she needed dick.
 
A big dick.
 
That big dick over there.
 
She pulled her tongue from Maehara's mouth, then.
 
“Look, Shinobu!”
 
The girls then disengaged themselves as they quickly made their way toward him on hands and knees. Keitaro's brain processed this scene against a déjà -vu flashback, as yet another pair of dazzling women came ever closer, with intent to consume him.
 
`Oh gods… again…'
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
Naru had come downstairs to the landing below only to find Kit, Haruka and Motoko, who were speaking quietly among themselves as they stood outside Keitaro's room. She yawned and rubbed her eyes.
 
“Naru, you're awake.” Haruka spoke the obvious.
 
“Yes, I heard a weird, high-pitched sound, almost like a soprano hitting a high note at the end of an opera.”
 
“We all heard it.”, said Kit.
 
“We think Keitaro's inside with another girl, but we're not sure.”
 
“What?!” Naru exclaimed.
 
“Shhh!” Haruka whispered.
 
“We don't want him to think we're spying on him, even though…”
 
“Who do you think is in there?” Naru felt her heart sink at the thought of yet another girl sharing Keitaro's bed.
 
A girl not named Narusegawa.
 
“Well, we just don't know. I checked on Mutsumi, and she's still asleep in her room.” Kit replied.
 
“All of us are here, except for Kaolla and Shinobu. Kaolla normally makes so much noise, bouncing up and down the halls, she's probably still asleep also. And I smell breakfast, so Shinobu must be downstairs, and anyway, they're so young, and he's so… you know…”
 
Kit's voice trailed off as it dawned on her that Naru probably hadn't yet had direct experience of Keitaro's master-piece. She didn't want the girl to feel too awkward or embarrassed. The silence was uncomfortable as the others came to the same realization as well. Motoko broke the silence.
 
“I think he's still sleeping, so we should probably leave. If anything serious had happened, I'm sure we would have seen him by now.”
 
Haruka concurred.
 
“I agree. If he's alone, I don't want to disturb his sleep. And if he's not, well, I really don't want to interrupt anything that might be going on just now. We'll ask him about it later. Let's have breakfast.”
 
With that, they left. But not before Kit pumped her fist in the air.
 
“Go, Tiger!”
 
“What did you just say?” Naru was surprised at the comment, and its implications, but Kit cleaned it up really fast.
 
“Oh, well, Tiger just won his first tournament back from his knee injury. I'm his biggest fan. Sometimes I just can't help myself.” Kit added a toothy grin, hoping Naru would bite. She did.
 
“I see…”
 
`Whew. That was close.'
 
Before descending the stairs, Naru gave one last look at the door to his room.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
“Keitaro, I know you're a bit tired, and probably also hungry, so I won't ask that you jump me just now. Instead, lay back and let me take care of everything, o.k?”
 
“Sure. Thanks, Kaolla. Although…”
 
He didn't finish because Kaolla had turned to tend to his still-thickening organ, straddling him in reverse fashion. Keitaro looked up, marveling at the silken blond hairs now in his face. The way her pubes were trimmed (or did it grow that way naturally?), it had the shape of a beautiful, golden butterfly. The contrast of the shimmering highlights, against her smooth, almost coffee-colored skin was striking. It was nearly…
 
But what's this?
 
`That can't be her… her… Is Kaolla… a boy?!'
 
At the base of the butterfly, Kaolla's clitoris had expanded to an amazing size as the shaft of it now equaled the length of his thumb! The head revealed itself as it peeked out from beneath its hood, swelling by the moment. Compared to Shinobu and Motoko, Kit's clitoris had been rather large, as had Mutsumi's, and he hadn't a chance to glimpse Haruka's, because her thick bush hid it from his view, but this…
 
“Su! What is..?”
 
Su then stopped lavishing oral attention upon him to reply.
 
“Kei-kun, please don't stare at it. It's somewhat embarrassing.”
 
“But, I've never…”
 
`It's like a miniature cock, almost. Is this how all the females of Mol-Mol are? Has she been on steroids? No, that can't be. She's very strong, but I don't think…'
 
“Here.”
 
With his mouth still agape in wonder, Su lowered her vulva onto his face, her amazing `girl-cock' sliding right into his mouth. After his initial shock, he closed his lips around it, and began to swab at its tip.
 
“Yessss” Su hissed.
 
She resumed her task of resurrecting his phallus even as her own erection commenced. Shinobu worked one side of his shaft while Kaolla attacked the other, using her tongue to trace up and down the bulging vein network. Then she moved to the spot just beneath his cock-head, where she dug the tip of her tongue under his foreskin, giving him an even more fantastic sensation. Through the bliss of two girls feasting upon his dick, Keitaro got an idea.
 
`Perhaps I can also…'
 
Probing with his tongue, he felt around Su's clit-head for its hood, and then tried to get his tongue beneath it. That was impossible now, as it had swelled to the size of a small grape.
 
A warm, smooth, firm, red grape.
 
`I… I want to suck on it… Why am I..?'
 
The mouth-feel of the succulent, throbbing nub of flesh, along with that of his tongue moving up and down its stiff shaft triggered a response he almost could not control. Keitaro sucked in just the head of Su's clit, and then pursed his lips to expel it. Then he repeated that action again, and again.
 
Suck.
 
Expel.
 
Suck.
 
Su shrieked when he did that.
 
“K… Keitaro!” She gasped, “Please! You can't just… the head… like that. It's too sensitive. You'll make me… I'll pass out!”
 
She released her grasp on the base of his cock as she lifted her hips, pulling her clit from his mouth, Keitaro's saliva dripping from it. Shinobu took over the task of tending to his erection single-handedly.
 
Then double-handedly.
 
Inhaling his heady aroma once again, Maehara already was becoming light-headed. As she alternated between lapping at the leaking head with fluttering tongue, sucking at the tip directly, and lightly smacking her cheeks with its great warm mass before kissing up and down its length, an idea came to her, from where she did not know.
 
`Wait a minute. I have breasts now…'
 
Su had by then moved up to straddle Keitaro's shoulders, smiling at the questioning look on his face. From that vantage point, he could not help but notice the way her erection jutted out from her body.
 
“Kaolla, what..?”
 
“So, you really like to torture a girl, eh?”
 
Keitaro noticed a look on her face he had never seen before, as her smile evolved into something else, something darker and more ominous. It read payback, with a slight sadistic smirk.
 
“I'm sorry. I just got a little carried away, and…”
 
His response was cut short because he gasped at a completely new sensation; Maehara had trapped his cock within her cleavage, and now worked her chest up and down his length. The warm, soft fullness of her tits wrapped about his stiff, red menace was a sensation that shocked his brain. Glancing quickly around Su's hip, he beheld the vision of Shinobu, sweet Shinobu, holding her breasts in her hands, a determined look upon her face, moving the firm masses now in a rhythm. She resumed kissing and slurping at his dick-head; this nearly made him release right there. Keitaro grimaced in ecstasy.
 
“Shinobu.” He croaked.
 
“Hey. Kei-kun. Pay attention to me!
 
Su noticed his distraction, and lightly smacked the side of his face. Then she back-handed the other side in mock fashion, not enough to really sting, but she did get his attention.
 
“Now you've really got me hot and bothered. It's never been this large and stiff before. Only Amalla's ever grew to this size, when we practiced on each other, back when... Anyway, you have to take responsibility!”
 
Flames of unquenched lust now added additional dimensions to her personality, dominance, control, and aggression. The old adult-Su was gone, replaced by this commanding, powerful Amazon Queen. Kaolla grasped his head firmly behind the ears, pulling it up to her crotch. Within her powerful grip, he realized that he was not going anywhere, anytime soon.
 
“Open!” She commanded.
 
“Wait a min…”
 
That was all the space she needed. Su thrust her hips forward, grimacing in pleasure as the tip of her clit rubbed against the roof of his mouth. Then she began to rock back and forth, winding and unwinding that full, luscious ass, working her stiffness into and out of his mouth as she fucked his face.
 
“Gnh… gnh…” Kaolla grunted, her hot sauce flowing, dripping down his chin. For Keitaro, this was almost an out-of-body experience as Su's `girl-cock' probed deeper and deeper with each thrust. Why, if it grew any larger, it would hit the back of his throat, and then… what?
 
Deep throat?
 
A clitoris?
 
No! That's just not possible…
 
His nostrils inhaled her pubic hair, even as her nether-lips kissed his chin on each thrust.
 
“Suck it… yes.” Su gasped her command, shuddering as the sensations traveled up to her brain. Keitaro couldn't believe he wasn't in some kind of dream-world.
 
And then, Shinobu's tits, her soft, warm tits.
 
His pre-come was spewing now, splattering Maehara's face and hair as she continued in earnest, her cleavage slick with it. The feel of his hot hard meat between her breasts almost drove her crazy for the warm protein blast she knew was coming to her. Su was going to be very angry with her for making him come before the dark princess got to feel his penetration, but Shinobu didn't care about that now, as her mind began to float away from this reality.
 
To that other reality, where the only two people in that world were she, and Keitaro.
 
`And this time, I'll swallow every drop…' She promised.
 
Briefly pausing her rhythmic motion, she grasped the neck of his turgid mass, behind the coronal ridge, with her left hand. Then, supporting her right tit with the other hand, used its bullet-stiff nipple to trace around and about the swollen, crimson head. She gasped at the electric jolt that passed from the stiffened tit-tip to her brain, even as his dick lurched in her hand at that contact.
 
`What am I..?'
 
Then she tried to push her nipple directly into his slit. Keitaro released a sound then, unheard before.
 
`Enough. Right now, I need...' She thought.
 
Maehara ended her nipple-tease, pulling it from his spitting, leaking slit, and then she surprised herself once again, as she brought that nipple to her lips.
 
`What? I can suck on my own..?'
 
She stuffed that nipple into her mouth, along with as much of the firm, young tit-meat surrounding it, before swallowing the pre-come she had captured. Her mind almost melted.
 
`Sucking on my own… with his flavor. So good. More…'
 
She did it again, the thick strand of man-stuff now extending from his tip to her tit as she pulled away. Shinobu captured the end of the spew from the head of his dick, and then slurped the viscous strand, working closer and closer to her nipple, until she trapped the rubbery bundle of nerves within her mouth once again, squealing. It was a good thing Keitaro was occupied just now with Su; had he seen that, he would surely have gone over the edge, blasting the young girl with his voluminous discharge.
 
`That's enough for now.'
 
Smacking her lips, and wrapping her breast-mass about him once more, she resumed her tit-fuck, now even more determined to coax his full load from the heavy testicles dangling below.
 
Meanwhile, Kaolla huffed and puffed as her hips now moved on their own, beads of sweat running down her fabulous body. Grasping his hands, she raised them to her breasts, where he now pinched and fondled.
 
“My… nipples… Harder.” She wheezed.
 
He complied, even as she now battered the inside of his mouth with her little `ram'; he grasped the thick, rubbery tips, pulling and twisting. Approaching her peak, she let him know it.
 
“Keitaro! I… soon. Hah… I'm going to… It's coming. Hah… Keep… use your tongue more… Hah… hah…”
 
Keitaro reached as far up into her as he could with his tongue, her tunnel clasping at it as her orgasm descended upon her.
 
“Hungh… Hungh…”
 
She grunted, still grasping his head tightly, as the bliss bomb exploded in her brain. Kaolla began to shake uncontrollably, even as her pussy spat its lubricant in warm, salty squirts, soon filling his mouth to overflowing. At the exact same moment, Shinobu succeeded in her task, soft lips and firm tits pulling another large load of sperm up from his balls.
 
Keitaro tried his best to remain conscious; he had to or he would drown in Su's girl-jizz as she still had him locked down, her powerful muscles flexing, rippling under her skin with each spasm of her orgasm. Drool leaked out of the corner of her mouth, splashing down upon his face as she continued her travels through alternate universes.
 
He had reached his limit, not able to hold on any longer. Through his coughing, sputtering and gulping against Kaolla's flow, Keitaro was finally able to draw a breath.
 
“Shinobu! It's too much! It's coming now!” He gasped.
 
Silently thanking him for that warning, Shinobu released her breasts. She then grasped him with both hands at just the neck of it, stilling the throbbing organ as best she could as she covered his tip with pursed lips, then waited, panting. The hot, massive glans swelled even more, turning purple from the pressure of the blood within, and then the slit opened up. Maehara huffed in anticipation, nostrils flaring as she almost hyperventilated, trying to still her beating heart, even as she dug her tongue-tip inside, teasing.
 
And then, she fed.
 
One.
 
Pressing her tongue now flat against the bottom of her mouth, she found herself able to swallow part of the first thick, hot blast as soon as it hit the back of her throat. Now she had room to capture the rest of it before gulping it down. Keitaro, now in a daze as Su had released his head before collapsing on top of him, was amazingly lucid enough to consider the thought fluttering across his mind.
 
`Shinobu… she's… she's swallowing my… my…'
 
Two.
 
His second blast nearly as voluminous as the first, she held her breath as she swallowed, getting that entire shot down her throat as well.
 
`My belly… so warm…'
 
Three.
 
This one was of less volume, so Shinobu could actually roll it about in her mouth, getting the full flavor of him, before…
 
Four.
 
Five.
 
Six.
 
Seven.
 
`I'm doing it. I'm getting all of it. All of his…'
 
Removing her lips from his tip, she moved her face down to his root, so she could watch the remainder of his ejaculate, like a mini-Vesuvian eruption, belch out and run down to the bottom of his lengthy shaft.
 
Right onto her waiting, fluttering tongue.
 
As Shinobu observed her lust-induced actions, an attack of conscience struck her.
 
`Look at me. I did it again. Even though everyone thinks of me as … Mother… Father… It seems you were right after all about not wanting me to come here to Hinata-Sou, because I'm not that innocent not anymore.' She pondered.
 
`Doing… these kinds of things. And now, even now, my butt… it's itching to feel… for his… And I don't care how painful it might be. I really am a perverted girl. A dirty, nasty, slut-girl. But for him, I'll do anything. I simply can't help it.'
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
Su pushed herself up and off of him before leaning in to kiss him, panting from her exertion, tasting her own essence as she probed Keitaro's mouth. He had a dazed, groggy look on his face.
 
`Now for the real fun.' She thought.
 
Su then turned to mount him before she realized what had happened.
 
“Shinobu! How could you?!”
 
Maehara, still licking her lips for any trace that may have escaped, steepled her fingers before replying.
 
“Umm… I'm sorry, Kaolla. I really don't know what came over me.”
 
Su grasped his almost flaccid organ and shook it, trying to determine if there was any life left in it. Looking up at Maehara once more, she spoke, an odd gleam in her eye.
 
“You're a bad girl, Shinobu. I'm going to have to punish you later. But for now, help me get this back in working order.”
 
“Yes, of course.”
 
After about three minutes of coaxing, it was firm enough that Su could straddle him and fit the head within her labia, relishing the feeling of being stuffed. She slowly began to work herself down upon it. Then she moved a bit further, grimacing slightly as he pierced her maidenhead. She recovered quickly, however, as she stuffed more and more of him into herself.
 
A riotous cheer erupted within Central Command, as the second pussy had indeed been invaded.
 
“Sir! We're in!”
 
It was only a matter of time before the liquid charge was detonated.
 
Su picked up speed, now riding him for all she was worth. Keitaro, still not fully in the moment, never even considered the significance of his experience. He had broken two virgins.
 
In one day.
 
“You da man!”
 
Haitani and Shirai would have shouted, as they repeatedly slapped him on the back, had they found out.
 
Su continued her steady rhythm, gripping him tightly by the shoulders as her powerful body moved up and down, her juices noisily flowing from her sputtering, swollen labia.
 
Schlup.
 
Schlup.
 
Schlup.
 
Was the sound emanating from their junction. Amazingly, Kaolla began to move even faster, now bouncing up and down like a hyperactive child on a see-saw. Sucking in oxygen to fuel her effort, powerful muscles flexed, rippling under her skin as she pounded him. Sweat dripped from her body, splashing onto him. Fearful now that she might even break his dick in two, Keitaro considered just how wild in bed girls from Mol-Mol could be.
 
“Kaolla.” He croaked.
 
“I can't take much more. You're sucking it out of… Ungh!”
 
Kaolla felt the thing stiffen within her, as she plunged down once more, bouncing the spitting head off the mouth of her cervix.
 
The sensation..!
 
“Ha..! Ha..! Ha..!”
 
She rasped, as her insides clenched him, the tremors running up and down his full length as her slick pussy consumed his jism, bolt after bolt. Finally, the last of his seed on its way to her womb, she pitched forward, releasing him. Su hadn't freed herself from his length for even a minute when she felt Shinobu's hands clutch onto her ass. The blue-haired girl had attacked her from behind, lips latching onto lips. Maehara had seen the first glob attempting to escape Kaolla's pussy as that one's womb overflowed; she captured it before gulping it down. Then she probed as deeply as she could, for whatever of the remainder slid out.
 
`To do this… only a nasty girl…'
 
But she sucked even harder, as Su's pussy yielded quite a bit of its catch. Kaolla groaned, before she collapsed on top of a lights-out Keitaro.
 

&&&&&&&
 
 
“Open wide. You really need your protein.”
 
The aroma had reached Keitaro's brain, waking him. He opened his eyes to see Maehara's smiling face, chopsticks in hand as she pressed the piece of fried egg to his lips.
 
“Ugh.”
 
He responded in cave-man fashion, working only from his lower brain after such an unbelievable experience had nearly rendered him insane. He opened his mouth to accept the food. Su, using her set of chopsticks, then placed the helping of rice near his mouth, which he also opened to take in. Nearly gasping when he realized it was her, and knitting his brows in confusion, he examined the bronzed beauty intently.
 
“Kaolla, are… are you back?”
 
“What a silly question, Kei-kun. I never left.” She said softly, smiling at him with the “old” Su's placid face and demeanor. The “other” Su was apparently gone. He sighed in relief before accepting a slice of pickle from Shinobu.
 
Alternately, the girls fed him, and themselves.
 
They were famished, and the bento-box was empty within minutes.
 
 
&&&&&&&
 
 
 
A/N:
 
What is the sound of one hand fapping? When you can give me the answer to this, grasshopper, you will have reached enlightenment, and it will be time for you to go…
~ Hakuin Ekaku: The Lost Works
 
 
All right, then…
 
Back in Black, I hit the sack…
 
Part of the reason this finally got posted was that this chapter kept pinging around in my head for months until it was almost unbearable. I eventually had to get off my ass and do something. So, we're gonna try to resurrect this thing and see where it goes from here.
 
…I've been too long, I'm glad to be back…
 
But my real motivation, well…
 
I looked out my window the other day and was surprised to find Naru talking to Kaname Chidori from Full Metal Panic. They both looked up as Naru pointed to my window; I kept myself hidden behind the curtains. Chidori then nodded, before kneeling to pull something out of the large bag she brought with her to hand over to Naru. It was the harisen she used to beat Sousuke into submission!
 
Naru then looked up once again and I strained my ears to listen as best I could without being seen. I barely caught the words, “I've waited for more than two years, but I won't be waiting much longer…”
 
Chidori then reached in and withdrew what looked like a smaller version of the tessen used by Temari from Naruto! Naru shook her head and waved her hand before looking up once again. A weird, evil smile appeared on Naru's face as she said, “No. He's of no use to me dead. This is all I'll really need.”
 
Chidori put the tessen back into her bag, before asking, “So what happens next?”
 
Naru smacked the harisen against her palm, seemingly testing its potential to inflict. Then, in her best, gravelly Mr.T. impersonation (from way back when he was Clubber Lang in Rocky III), she said, loud enough so that she knew I could hear.
 
“My prediction? Pain!”
 
Yikes!
 
But… wait… just one minute…
 
A sexually frustrated Naru, and I'm backed into a corner…
 
But… if she wore this whilst the flogging took place
 
http://konachan(dot)com/post/show/27082/love_hina-maehara_shinobu -narusegawa_naru
 
And if Shinobu were to help out, with just a little paddle… Hmm. Let me think about that a bit more. I just might take my punishment like a man.
 
Anyway, I'll revise the previous chapter as soon as I have time to make the Shirai/Haitani/Kentaro interaction an omake or something, since I've decided they won't be making it into this fic after all, except perhaps as bit players. I also plan a mini-eulogy to the late, great George Carlin, who's likely giving them hell up there in heaven ( What do you mean, there's no barbeque up here? Whose stupid idea was that? Get his ass out here right now, so I can kick it up and down Paradise Alley!).
 
If I can get this all completed before the last day of the Mayan Calendar, perhaps we can prevent the coming apocalypse, or at the very least, we'll have some fun before party, oops, out of time...
 
Thanks to all who've supported this effort through the years. Shout-outs next time.
 
Ciao!
 
W.
 
 
Yes I'm, let loose, from the noose, that's kept me hangin' around
 
 
 
&&&&&&&