Loveless Fan Fiction ❯ A Not so Lonely Christmas ❯ A Not so Lonely Christmas ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Loveless. Or Kio, or Seimei, or Nisei. Even though I RP Kio on myspace, I do not own him *nods*
 
 
Characters: Kio, Seimei, and Nisei
Genre: Shounen-ai
Reason: Boredom >_<
By: Yoh/Kio/Kohana
Title: A Not so Lonely Christmas
 
“Gimme another case…” Kio Kaidou said, sighing at the person behind the counter. Apparently, this place kept all their beer behind enemy lines… Smart… Handing the lady his last bills and change, he grabbed the two six-packs of alcohol-inducing-memory-loss, and started walking back to his apartment. His boyfriend, Seimei Aoyagi, had promised him something for Christmas… Something he had wanted since the second he realized how much in love he was with him… His ears… But Seimei had left a few days ago… Saying he had to take care of some things, and that he would be back in time… Seeing as it was beer in the bag and not wine, he hadn't come back yet… “Seeeiiimmmmeeeeiiii” he whined pitifully as he walked up the stairs to his second floor, one room, apartment he was able to bum off the landlord for free… He wasn't quite sure how he had managed that, but it worked… Really well, actually. “Why did you go??” he complained to the empty space, taking out one of the warm beers and opening it, taking a long drink. “Fine! Be that way! See if I care!” He screamed at the air, the alcohol already getting to his head.
 
Finishing off the first can, he moved right on into his second. Half way through that, he was bawling like a baby. “Seimei… How could you leave me alone on Christmas? Don't you know how much I love you?! How could you do this to me?!” his fist hit the floor, and he immediately jumped up, waving his hand furiously from the pain. “SEE?! HUH?! Do you SEE how much I'm GOING though ALL BECAUSE you wanted to go see HIM!” he rambled, blaming his stupidity on his absent love. He didn't really know where Seimei had gone… So he just thought of a random person, who turned out to be Ritsuka, and placed Seimeis disappearance on him. He took another sip of the beer and fell against the wall, sliding down to the floor. He glared at everything around him… Everything that Seimei had bought… The bed, the TV, the coffee table… Pretty much everything except the couch, fridge, and microwave… Then the doorbell rang. Kio leaped up, but tripped on the empty first can, slamming hard into the door.
 
Throwing it open, he propelled himself into the arms of the person standing there. “SEIMEI! THANK GOD YOU'RE HOME!” he shouted happily, hugging the person tightly. “Umm…” was the reply. “Seimei?” he asked again, looking at the person who was currently trying to keep his balance. It wasn't Seimei. “OH! Sorry! Who are you?” he said, the beer going back into his brain. “Nisei… Where is Seimei?” Nisei asked, looking at Kio with suspicion. Kios face twisted into that of a pout, and he looked away. “He's not here. I have no idea where he went…” he replied childishly. Looking through the wide open door at the apartment, Nisei calmly surveyed the area, his eyes falling hungrily on the case of alcohol. “I'm sorry to hear that… And here I was coming over to give him a present…” he said, grinning a little. “But I guess if he isn't here… Then I'll come back another -“ “NO! Come on in!” Kio said, interrupting him. His plan had worked perfectly. “Alright, if you insist…” Nisei said, grinning at his victory. Taking out a small package, he looked at it before his gaze fell back on Kio. “So I take it you are his new… lover… then?” he asked innocently. Kio nodded in response, his drunkenness not being able to see the sarcasm in the statement. “That's me! Kio Kai…Kai…” his memory was already failing him.
 
“Kio Kaidou, I know.” Nisei said absentmindedly. “Yeah! Kio Kaidou!” He finished, smiling a bit, but then started crying again. “Seimei said he was gonna be here!!! I can't believe he would do this to me!!!” he bawled to Nisei, who had already grabbed one of the beers, downing it in one gulp. “I know what you… mean… Kio…” he started, but the alcohol worked a little faster then that and he started giggling uncontrollably. Apparently, he was the type to get really happy when drunk… Kio just sat against the wall, oblivious to the change, and continued complaining. “Oh, give it up!” Nisei finally got out, standing up and looking at him with a maniacal look in his eyes. “Seimei'll come back eventually! Till then, lets have some fun!” he said, laughing again and turned on the radio that he had somehow snuck into Kios apartment when he wasn't looking. The music was loud… A little too loud… The next day, when Kio would come to his senses, he'll be glad to know that the walls here where pretty thick. Nisei had started dancing to the song, which just made Kio smile a little. The tears still coming out of his eyes, but the pain lessening a little. He took one more gulp of his beer, throwing down the second empty can, before joining Nisei in his weird and unusual game. Kio dancing drunk was a very interesting site… He was failing his arms and doing all the things people would point and laugh at, such as Nisei was restraining himself from doing. Stopping in mid dance, Kio looked around and grabbed another beer before starting up again. Nisei just grinned as he started shouting unintelligible words while attempting to continue standing as he tried again at dancing.
 
Smiling stupidly, he eventually grabbed Nisei and started dancing with him, literally, and almost smashed into the sliding glass onto the balcony “Better watch your step” Nisei said, pushing away from the hazard effortlessly. “But Seimei…” Kio said half awake, apparently thinking Nisei was Seimei from his drunken haze “You never danced with me a'fore… I just wanted to try it once…” he got out, looking up at Nisei sadly. Becoming amused, Nisei just smiled “Alright, Kio. We'll keep dancing then” he replied softly, playing along with Kios hallucination. Realizing his mistake about an hour later, Kio stopped dancing with Nisei, but continued alone. Dancing, complaining, and drinking for about another three hours, Kio had finally slumped against the wall, tired out from the exercise. Nisei, however, still had enough energy left to keep going, and another beer in his hands to keep the insane fun lasting. Having all of his own energy sucked dry, Kio just watched Nisei a little before missing Seimei again. “Seimei…” he sniffed, rubbing his eyes. “Why can't you come home…?” he asked to the ceiling. Nisei just grinned. “If you want him that badly… I can help you…” he said sadistically, stopping mid dance and dropped to the floor, crawling over to Kio, who shook his head. “No… I only want Seimei…” he said softly.
 
Nisei didn't listen. “But how do you know he's all you want? He still has his ears… He doesn't know how to please you… He's an amateur. I, however, can quench your thirst, fill your desire… Let me…” he whispered, licking Kios ear and pulling slightly on one of his many earrings. This earned a shudder from Kio, but he still tried to push him away. “Seimei… is… the only one… I want…” he stuttered, his face turning red. Nisei just smiled “But what if I want you? In your state now… I can do whatever I please…” he remarked, nipping at his neck slightly before something fell in the kitchen, causing Nisei to jump back, hitting his head on the wall. Looking up, Kio saw the cause of the noise. An open window had let the breeze knock over one of the half empty cans. Shuddering, he stood up and shakily walked over to the window, shutting it the same time the door opened. Not noticing it at first, Kio continued splashing cold water on his face… He was going to have SUCH a hangover in the morning… “Nisei…. What are you doing here?” a voice asked from behind him. Spinning around, he met face to face with a very angry and fuming Seimei. “SEIMEI!!!” he said frantically, slamming his hand down on his head to make sure he was real… “OW! Kio?! What the hell?!” Seimei said painfully, rubbing the top of his head. “IT'S REALLY YOU!!!” Kio screamed, propelling himself into his lovers arms, bawling uncontrollably and getting out a few words on how he was so mad at him for leaving. Nisei just shook his head and stood up, calmly walking over to Seimei and the spazzing Kio. “I stopped by to give you a Christmas gift…” he said, grinning slightly and handing him the small package. “But I guess I ended up giving you two” he added, walking to the door. “What does that mean?!” Seimei growled, glaring at him as he laughed a little and opened the door. “I let you keep him to yourself” he said simply, leaving the apartment. Looking at the still sobbing Kio, Seimeis eyes softened slightly and he hugged him back. “I'm sorry Kio… I'm here…” he said gently, stroking his hair. Kio just mumbled something unrecognizable in response, burying his head in Seimeis shoulder. “Let me keep him…” Seimei thought, hugging Kio tighter. “Kio… What did he do to you?” he asked slowly, kissing the top of Kios head. “Well…” he started, explaining how the night had gone… The beer preventing him from leaving certain… parts… out… “WHAT!?!” Seimei screamed, setting off a car alarm outside when the story ended. Nisei just grinned as he continued walking down the street. His plan had been executed, and he had succeeded.