Loveless Fan Fiction ❯ Zero ❯ 04 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A simple dedication to Hoppy-chan. Without her and our talk that lasted `til early morning, this chapter probably would not be premiering, nor the others most surely to follow.
 
Zero
04
 
Yamato yawned, stretching out her arms. It was five in the morning, and she and Kouya were just now closing their textbooks after a long night of studying, and one thing was on the blonde's tired mind.
 
She was hungry.
 
“Kouya,” she cooed quietly, trying not to disturb the girl too much. She looked ready to fall asleep, and it was far too cute.
 
The bespectacled girl hummed in response, not wasting her energy on words.
 
“You don't think you know a doughnut shop that opens at five in the morning.”
 
Kouya opened an eye to administer a glare. “No. I don't.”
 
Yamato sighed, gathering her books back into her bag. Suddenly, her face lit up as she pulled out a box filled with everyone's favorite candy: pocky!
 
“Share?” she pointed the box at her companion.
 
Kouya's glare did not lighten as she took a stick, biting it with an angry crunch.
 
They chewed in a moment of silence.
 
“Yum,” Yamato said. “But I still need doughnuts.”
 
She dodged the book thrown at her head.