Lucky Star Fan Fiction ❯ I Buy Sausage! ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Class was just about over when Konata suddenly spoke up.

"You know what?" Konata said. "I'm hungry for sausage."

"Me too," said Tsukasa.

"Couldn't you just have some when you get home?" said Miyuki.

"I was thinking we could all go and get some before going home." said Konata.

"I'll ask sis if she'd like to come along too," added Tsukasa.

"I was just about to ask her myself."

"This may make us late getting home," said Miyuki, "but sure, I'd like some sausage."

As they were exiting the school, Kagami was filled in on this planned sausage run.

"This seems like a pointless detour," said Kagami, "but, damn, now that you've brought it up I really want a sausage."

"Then it's settled!" said Konata. "Sausage, here we come!"

The four of them went to the nearest place the sells sausages.

"Bad news," said Tsukasa, "I don't have any money."

"Relax," said Konata. "It's all on me."

"You sure?" said Miyuki.

"Being the only one of us who works, I can easily afford it. Besides, this month doesn't have much to offer in the way of games or manga, so I have more money than usual."

Finally, Konata was able to buy them all sausages, and they were wandering the streets eating.

"You think our parents will be mad at us if we're late getting home?" said Tsukasa.

"Relax," replied Konata. "If that happens, you can say we were attacked by Godzilla."

"Godzilla? You really think someone will fall for that?" asked Kagami.

"It's a funny thing about Godzilla," said Miyuki, "when the original movie was first released in America, they added scenes of Americans to it."

"I had the misfortune of seeing that version," said Konata, "and not a day goes by when I don't wish I could unsee it."

"You still haven't answered my question!" said Kagami.

"You're still on about that? You don't know a joke when you hear it? I mean, it's not like Godzilla is real or anything."

"Yeah, I knew that. Well, I suppose I could just say we felt like hanging out for a while."

"Why didn't I think of that?" said Tsukasa.

"See?" said Konata. "Problem solved."

They soon finished their sausages, and after a short while they all went home.

Two days later, they returned to school.

"I had no idea those sausages would be undercooked," said Konata.

"Tell me about it," said Tsukasa. "Mine went right through me. That whole time on the train, I through I might not make it to the bathroom."

"That's it. From now on, no more sausage from that place!"

Tsukasa and Miyuki nodded in agreement.