Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ Heads Will Roll ❯ The tale of the Headless Horseman ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Heads Will Roll
By Tyler Ferronetti
Disclaimer: I do not own anything of the show Lupin the 3rd. This is just a fan story. Also,many things,including the plot and story, is based from, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.
Part 1
 
Lupin and the gang were riding in a horse and buggy to the town of Sleepy Hollow.
Jigen-Tell me again why we're driving to this quant little town.
Lupin-I told you. To rob the giant bank there. Since it's so old styled here, they wont have alarms in banks, and in the middle of the night we sneak out, steal money, and escape from this old little s---- hole!
Goemon- It's old, but it's a good idea while we're here.
Fujicko was busy sleeping in the buggy.
They got out of the buggy, leaving Fujicko in. The buggy drove off. Everyone looked out from all the windows staring at them, and they close them all.
Lupin was talking to a police office.
Lupin- Sheesh. What's up with them?
Office-Don't you know?There is a spirit that comes out at night and chopping people's heads off. He was once a Hessian soldier in the war, and his head was blown off by a cannon. Now he comes out at night to chop off heads to find a head so he can find the perfect head. A few hundred years ago, an odd schoolteacher named Ichabod Crane came to this town and was riding on his horse one night and was killed by the Headless Horseman.
Jigen-OoooooooooH. I'm so scared. Let's get to a hotel pronto.
They walk off.
Officer-*mad* YOU WILL BE SCARED WHEN HE CHOPS OFF YOUR HEAD!!!!!!
Inspector Zenigata rides in with his assistant.
assistant- Why are we here,sir?
Zenigata-I tracked Lupin with this electronic compass I bought and said he was here, and since I tracked him here I don't need it.*throws compass out window and it breakes.
assistant- What if you don't catch him?
Zenigata looks back and fourth and suddenly realizes he broke his compass.
Zenigata-MOTHER FUU…
assistant-UUUUUUUUUUUm, I'll just go see that police officer.
Zenigata's assistant goes to the police officer to tell him that he'll do his job for the rest of the night.
At night………………………… …………….
Lupin and the gang were in the quant hotel room planning the heist. Lupin was watching out the window.
Jigen and Goemon were packing.
Jigen-Ready to get to the bank?
Lupin-No. I have a bad feeling about tonight.Let's rob it tomorrow.
Outside……………….
Zenigat's assistant was watching for anything until he heard a grunting noise and then a neighing noise. He gasped and turned to see the Headless Horseman riding his horse.
Healess Horseman-HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAA!!!!!!!!!!
Zenigata's assistant was running screaming at the top of his lungs. He triped on a rock and fell backwards.
The Headless Horseman ran right up to him. He raised his axe, laughing madly,and chopped his head off as it flew into the air.
Assistant-*head flying*Mommy.
His head smashed against the wall of a bar into many pieces.
The Headless Horseman raised his horse high, laughing evilly and rode off into the woods.
To be Continued……………………… 230;.