Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ Live and let Retire ❯ Part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Live and Let Retire
By Tyler Ferronetti
 
Author's note: I never used to do disclaimers for fanfics because they seemed to obvious, but I'm starting to do it anyway.
Disclaimer: I don't own Lupin the 3rd.This is just a fan-made story.
Part 1
The scene opens with Lupin and Jigen driving in their car at high speeding to the bank.
Jigen-Come on, Lupin! Going to the bank to rob it is so old and so cliché.
Lupin-I don't wanna go to a faraway place just to rob another place. Besides,this is the nearest place.
Jigen-D--- you, Lupin.*groans and comes up with an idea* I know! How `bout we talk about women.*holds up a book,entitled,”Interacting with the Opposite Sex”* It says here,”women are like popsicles.One you have one ,you always want another.”*looks to find out Lupin is gone* The lil' S.O.B. left without me.
Lupin was climbing up and found the vault. He used the combination lock to open the heavy metal door. It wacks him in the head and falls down and closes his eyes.
He opens his eyes to find out he's in a giant room.
Lupin-*weak voice* Oh, my hip.*takes a cane and walks up to the mirror*
He stares at himself in the mirror to find himself with wrinkled skin, grey hair, and a bald spot.
Lupin-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm old!!!!!
He runs out and bumps into Jigen. He's old as well(with white hair and wrinkled skin).
Jigen- Hey ya,Gary.
Lupin-IT'S LUPIN!!!!
Jigen-Yeah whatever.
To be continued………..
How is it so far? The first part ,I know, is short, but the 2nd part will be longer.