Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ Suiza, the New Member ❯ Revenge of La Nerd:Part Two ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.N. Hey guys! Whew! I mean whew! I mean ah okay. Anyway I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Amani Ishikawa on giving me those info lists of the Lupin the Third characters. Thank ya soooooooooo much! Anyways I'm doing a great job on this fic! Oh and for the record, since I'm going back to school don't think I'm gonna update on weekdays. I'm gonna update on the weekends because I'm not using the comp on school days. But hey, I'm not gonna neglect my fics, I would NEVER do that!

El Cid Girl

Disclaimer-Me owning Lupin the Third is like my little cousin Vianca liking rock music, weird, not cool, and impossible.

-Revenge of La Nerd: Part Two-

At an abandon house in a junk car cemetery Lupin, Goemon, Suiza, and Jigen were staying in the abandon house. They were on the second story eating dinner and drinking wine. Jigen was pouring their glasses and said, "And now, a toast to us."

The gang then toasted and said, "To us."

"Lupin what is it?" Jigen asked to a very depressed looking Lupin.

"Yeah Lupin," Suiza replied, "After a job well done, your never this depressed."

"Something's missin'." Lupin replied.

"I know what you mean," Goemon replied, "No celebration is complete without saki."

Lupin stirred his wine in the cup and said, "Nah, the wines fine. It's not that."

"So what in the hell is eating you?" Asked Jigen.

"That's what I'd like to know." Suiza replied.

"I got a jug of wine a ton of cash but now vow." Replied Lupin.

"What are we? Chopped sushi?" Asked Goemon.

Lupin turned his head to Goemon and said, "Hey Goemon that's not true, you know I love ya guys."

"Just not the same way ya love Fujiko." Jigen quoted.

"That's right," Lupin then took a sip of his wine and said, "She always had this wonderful fantasy about bathing in a tub full of cash and well." Lupin chuckled and grinned.

Jigen chuckled too and said, "Is that her fantasy or is it yours?"

"Jigen's right, sounds more like your fantasy then hers." Suiza said.

"Lets just try to focus until we finish this job." Goemon replied.

Lupin then sipped his wine and said, "Fujicakes."

-Outside the house-

Melon drove to where Fujiko told her the location of Lupin. She came out of the car and said, "This is it," she then walked to the trunk and knocked on it saying, "All right I know your in there." She then opened the trunk and inside was Zenigata. He came out and Melon replied, "You can't really fool anybody with this, technique?" She then closed the trunk.

Zenigata put a hand over his head and grinned, "Um yeah, enough about me, mind explaining me what your doing here?"

"This is Lupin's hideout."

"What the…HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW THAT?!?!" He yelled.

"Just call it female intuition."

"Bull. Female intuition eh? Just admit it Melon your just shooting in the dark."

"Well then. You can feel free to find him all by yourself. Paris is great for aimless wandering."

"Uh…"

"Anyway I'm going to check it out."

"But if he is there. Theres no way you'd be able to subdue him all by yourself."

"On the contrary, the suspect has a notorious weakness for women."

"Yeah but the women he's attracted too, are well…attractive." He pointed to Melon. Melon got mad and went inside the car. "Oh now I did it, now shes upset"

Melon took off her coat and her hat. Her light brown hair came down and she brushed it to make it look neat. She took off her glasses and applied foundation to her face. She then added green eye shadow to her eyes, and pink lipstick on her lips. Zenigata was watching her get ready. She then put on a ruby necklace. When she took off her pants Zenigata blushed. She putted on a green skirt with a green shirt and brown heels.

She then got out of the car and Zenigata stuttered at the sight of her. "I mean Melon you're a babe." Melon looked completely different, she knew this way she'd arrest Jounouchi for sure. She then walked to the front door.

Jigen walked to the window and saw her walking, "Hm, hey someone's here."

Lupin got up and said, "Huh? Anyone we know?"

"No but shes got major league yavahoes."

"Jigen!"

"Is it the police?" Goemon asked as he got out his sword.

"If it is, time for plan ditch!" Suiza replied.

Jigen looked out and said, "It's a woman I can't tell."

"It's FUJIKO!" Lupin excitedly got up.

"No, but where the hell have I seen her before?"

"Uh, maybe this is crazy, but why don't we invite her in," Lupin then began to ran out the room and said, "AND ASK HER FOR GOD SAKE!!"

"Hey!" Jigen yelled.

The door then closed and Goemon said, "I don't like it."

Jigen turned his head towards Goemon and said, "Spider sense tingling?"

"Must be, because that's not always a good thing to hear." Suiza replied.

"No its just everything's gotten well so far, and luck only changes if its good." Goemon replied.

"Your saying, something bad might happen?"

Jigen then looked back out the window and was confused.

Lupin opened the door and it was a woman. Of course it was Detective Melon in disguise. Lupin was drooling and Melon replied, "Bonjour."

"Uh, can I help you?" Lupin replied.

"Oh, your not the same man who use to be here."

"Well that's because, um…I happen to be the new guy."

"Oh well I wouldn't want to impose on you its just that I use to spend a lot of time here when I was a child," She then turned her head to her left, "It was a nice neighborhood back then," She then put her head down, "I was hoping it would cheer me up but uh…"

Lupin nodded and said, "Uh-huh, Uh-huh, I know what you mean its so sad, but hey why don't we come in and be sad together," He then pointed inside the house.

Melon lifted her head up and said, "That's so kind of you." They then walked inside the house. Outside Zenigata was waiting and said, "Yeah but what if she does find him first?" He clenched his fists and growled, "If that damn snooty coed gets all the credit, it will be over my dead body!" He then ran to the police department.

Inside the house Melon was sharing dinner with Lupin. She sat down next to him cross-legged. "The old place is already looking a lot better," Lupin then grinned and said, "Thanks to you."

Melon put a hand to her cheek while she giggled, "Your going to make me blush," She sighed, "I'm not used to being flattered."

"The get ready to out flush this wine." They then toasted, "Beautiful." Melon sighed.

Jigen came and said, "Hey Lupin I'm sorry to interrupt."

"Jigen can't you see I'm in the middle of a fragile, piece of tale?" Lupin responded.

"Yes but I thought you'd like to know that Suiza saw a cop car outside."

"Ah, and speaking of which I like to introduce you to my friend here," He then turned his head to his right, "Mademoiselle…Melon!"

Melon gasped and Jigen yelled, "What'? That's impossible!!!"

"B-but how did you ever recognize me?" Melon said.

"I never forget a woman's face or anything else I might be familiar with." Lupin responded with a smirk.

"Ah, it is a gift you won't have much use for," She then took out some cuffs, "Where you are going."

"Thankfully its not my only skill."

"Then perhaps you'd care to demonstrate your skill with these." She put the cuff on her left hand and threw the other cuff and caught his right hand.

"Well I'd don't like to boast or anything, however I am pretty amazing at this." He started humming trying to take off the cuffs but it wouldn't come off, "Hey what the…"

As he kept on trying Melon responded, "This pair was designed my grandfather, they were meant for somebody else, but in a way, you've just inherited them."

Jigen then turned his head and said, "Lupin get that damn thing off!"

"I can't damn it, I just can't" Replied Lupin still trying to get the cuffs off.

Melon chuckled and replied, "The party's over."

Outside the house was a lot of French cops and Zenigata. Zenigata chuckled and replied, "NOW!!!!!!!" The cops then charged into the house and Zenigata yelled, "Lupin!!!!" He then saw a tied up Melon and said, "Hey Melon are you okay?" He untied her and he asked her, "Where did they go?" She pointed to the back door, "Look like they got out the back way come on lets go." The cops and Zenigata then ran out the back door and Melon turned her head.

It wasn't Melon it was a Goemon disguised as Melon, "So Lupin slips into the night with a truck load of cash and a gorgeous babe," He then took off the mask and took out an apple from his chest and replied, "And I get left here holding the Melon."

Suddenly out of the car cemetery, a big truck came out. Suiza was driving Lupin, and Jigen was in it. "LUPIN!!!!!" Zenigata yelled.

"See ya pops!" Lupin waved as the car droved off.

"LUPIN!!!" Zenigata yelled as he got out his gun and fired in the air.

Inside the car, Lupin was trying to take off the cuffs. Suiza was driving and said, "Hey Lupin hurry up!"

"Yeah how come you cant get those damn cuffs off?" Jigen replied.

Lupin kept trying then replied, "I don't know if it was Fujiko I wouldn't mind." Next to Lupin, Melon was asleep on his lap and still connected to the handcuffs.

-The streets of Paris-

The whole Paris police department was on full alert. Cops cars were driving fast in pursuit of Lupin. In the back of a police car, Zenigata was there in crossed arms, "Damn it! Where can he be?" He said. Suddenly he heard something buzz in his coat; it was the map to the transmitter of Melon, "Melon's transmitter," He said as he took it out, "But that's impossible I just left her. HEY STOP RIGHT HERE!" Zenigata got out of the car and said, "Where could she?" He turned his head both ways till he say the Metro sign, "Wait, the metro! CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP!!!"

-On the train tracks to the Metros of Paris-

Zenigata was walking down the track of the Metro reading the transmitter signal from Melon, "Damn trains don't run this late, I couldn't believe this and right under my friggin' nose." Suddenly he saw a bright light coming, Must've dosed off for a minute, probably one of those Sex trains I read about, He thought.

The horn got louder and Zenigata yelled, "This sounds isn't disturbing!" He then saw was in the train, "IT'S LUPIN, SUIZA, AND JIGEN!!!" He then ran away from the train and jumped up and held onto the pole up above the train.

-Inside the train-

Melon was sleeping soundly in the bundles of money. Fujiko came up to her and said, "Hm, now whats wrong with this picture?" She chuckled then took off her clothes and put them on while she gave Melon her own clothes.

On top of the train Zenigata was trying to crawl up to the main cart, until Lupin came up and said, "Sorry sir the metro is closed."

"What have you've done with detective Melon?" Zenigata yelled.

"Not half as much I would've like to do with her unfortunately."

Zenigata growled and responded, "Damn it I would just like to leave her to him but…"

Zenigata started to crawl up to Lupin, but Lupin crawled back until they were both on separate cars. "I always thought you had a screw lose." Jigen replied as he took off the screw to let go of the cart. Zenigata yelled until he hung to both carts. "Well I guess we have to use the old armpit maneuver trick Lupin."

"Lets hope it works this time!!!" Suiza replied.

Lupin then crawled up to Zenigata and said, "I really hate to this pops, but what hell, I love to do this." He then put his hand on his armpit and began to tickle him, "Coochie, Coochie, coo." Zenigata just laughed and let go of the cart. The other cart stopped and Lupin, Suiza, and Jigen waved, "See ya pops!" Lupin yelled.

Lupin then got into the cart where Melon was sleeping. He put a finger near her ear and said, "Wake up my little honeydew." As he tickled her. She let out a groan and awoke. She sat up and Lupin chuckled, "So tell me, did you sleep well?"

"Just a little lonely." Lupin grinned and chuckled. But Melon put her gun up to his chin and said, "But then an old friend turned up and I felt much more comfortable."

"Now is that anyway to thank me?" Lupin replied as he put down her gun.

"Huh?" Melon replied.

He grabbed some money and said, "All of this is for you, ever single euro of it, a sort of olive branch from the Lupin family to yours."

"You really mean it?"

"Yup."

"It's not some kind of trick? You're really serious about it?"

"Yup."

Melon dropped her gun and took out her pinky saying, "Then pinky swear Lupin."

He brought out his pinky and they swore on it, "Pinky swear."

Melon excitedly got up and yelled, "YAY! I DID IT! IT'S MINE NOW! YOU PINKY SWORE! ITS ALL MINE NOW!!" She laughed got some money up in there air and kissed it.

A confused Lupin then asked, "Now wait a minute, what do you mean you did it?"

Melon turned around and took off her facemask, it was none other than Fujiko, "Ha!" She replied.

Lupin was shocked and said, "How did you?"

Fujiko just ran around excitedly and said, "WOO HOO! YOU PINKY SWORE YOU PINKY SWORE! NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA!" She then lied down on the bed of money hugging it saying, "Oh yeah I think I'm in love."

"You mean with the money?"

All Jigen could do was just groan and get mad, "Damn it Lupin!" He said.

Suiza just groaned and said, "There goes my shopping spree in Paris!"

Fujiko began to kiss the money excitedly. Lupin just lay down saying, "Shoot me."

Lupin- In Mexico we have our eyes set on el "Oro de Montezuma" Montezuma's gold. But to get it we need to reconnect an Aztec headdress and read an Aztec calendar, but when Suiza puts the headdress on, she thinks shes the Princess of the Aztecs, weird huh? See for yourself in:

Reina Azteca

A.N. Hey guys! I hope ya like it! Please leave a review I will thank you personally with brownies! ^__^ Please leave one. Much obliged! And adios!

El Cid Girl