Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Lurker of the Universe! ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Lurkers of the Universe!

A Fanfic by Adyen (senranda@yahoo.ca)

Chapter 7

Thoughts are in italics while speech is in normal fonts. Spoke thoughts between people is in " " and italics. Any speech between Adyen and his current host is always done in thought, and any action that says Adyen did only means that he was in control of the body, so I will still be using she instead of he. All characters when not in whatever other form they can be in shall be named with their 'current' name.

Just a note: I am using the Hokuto and Nanto Shinken because I think they're the strongest Martial Arts/Fighting Style there is in all anime… I will NOT be using most, if any, plots from Fist of the North Star… at least, not for a very long time…

--------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why did you tell them so much?" Usagi asked as she walked up a street in Tokyo, avoiding people in case she got caught. The gravity training was back on her without complaint, as she knew it was good for her anyways.

"Because, like you," Adyen replied with a snicker, "at least Elios is, or was, a nexus point, though I think we need to met Ranma… Of course, knowing him having a chance to come back, he would change the way his father treated him."

"So who are we going to meet?" Usagi asked, slightly curious as she stops in front of an elementary school.

"She's another Nexus… but she affects another world rather than ours." Adyen said. "Of course, if all goes well, she'll also bring back the Gift of Magic, along with a few others including you yourself, but more importantly…"

A young girl with bright red hair was bouncing around with her friends, playing tag with a few of her friends. She had shoulder length hair and was just starting to form a pigtail.

"Shidou Hikaru. One of the few that I have planned to train myself. Or rather, yourself; if you like to." Adyen answered with a mental equivalent of a smile. "Of course, not in the Shin Ryuujin Shinken I'm teaching you though… for one thing, the Shinkens don't fit them… especially Hikaru."

"Really?!" Usagi squealed out loud.

"Yes, Usagi." Adyen answered. "From what I know, she's currently learning her family's variant of Kendo; a from which you can easily beat from my own prospective, so I suggest you teach her the Heitan Hi Kendo… which would fit as it was actually made for what she'll become in mind."

"Oh?"

"I'll show you to her family Dojo and you can either sign up or prove yourself. Or do you want to cast an illusion so that you can be enrolled or anything otherwise?"

Thinking for a moment, Usagi came to her decision. "I'll use the illusion… but first, let me play with her?"

Adyen chucked. "You're still a kid at heart…" He remarked. "Sure, why not? Just don't knock her out."

--------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------

Shidou Hikaru was having fun playing at her break when this blond girl caught her attention out of the corner of her eye. The girl wasn't taller than she is, but looking at her, Hikaru can tell that she practiced an Art. Of course, her t-shirt exposed her flesh so she could tell the muscles rippling through her arms… at least, when she stretches them.

Pausing a moment to look at herself, Hikaru wonders how a girl that should be the same age as she is managed to become as such as she is… Then she wondered how strong the blond is. Then she felt curious as to why the blond was looking at her, smiling at her, and heading her way.

"Hi! I'm Tsukino Usagi. What's yours?" the blond, Usagi, asked.

Hikaru smiled. "Shidou Hikaru. Want to play together?"

Usagi returned the smile. "Sure!" she chirped.

--------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall, Usagi thought, it was a fun way to start the day. Hikaru had been a fun person to play with, but she had to return to classes after her break ended.

Heading up the street, she soon came across the Shidou Dojo, which was hard to miss seeing that it was one of the larger buildings in the area. Politely entering the front gate, Usagi waited until Adyen casted the spell, creating a copy of her mother besides her, and then knocking at the door.

Moments later, a young man with blond hair opened the door and asked, "Hello?"

"Hiiiiiii!" Usagi chirped, going into her 'cute girl' act while the illusion smacked Usagi slightly over the head.

"Excuse my daughter…" the Ikuko illusion said, "My name is Tsukino Ikuko, and I was wondering if I could sign my daughter Usagi up with the dojo's sensei."

"Ah." The young man said, "My name is Shidou Lance, and the person you seek would be my father. If you would enter and wait in the living room…"

Lance lead the 'mother' and child to a large room with a table in the middle, and mentioned for them to sit down. "It will only take a moment." He declared as he exited the room.

"Nice house." Usagi comments while she fidgets in her seat, the Ikuko illusion just sitting besides Usagi.

Moments later, Lance returned with a man with a long white beard, wearing a brown gi. He moved to a position opposite of Ikuko while the illusion stood up, mentioning Usagi to stand up as well, and bowed.

Returning the bow, Lance's father took a seat opposite to Ikuko and nodded to Lance.

"I'll bring some tea for you all." He said as he once again exited the room.

"I am Shidou Kisinto, master of the Shidou school of Kendo. What is it that you wish of me?" He said with a somewhat soft voice, but his eyes were sharp and captured everything before him.

"I am…" the Ikuko illusion started to say before Kisinto interrupted 'her'.

"That is a very interesting construct, little girl." He said, much to the displeasure of Usagi and Adyen. Usagi hid the smile that threatened to split her face when she 'heard' Adyen mentally doing the equivalent of hitting his head against a wall. "But it is easily identifiable by it lack of lifeforce. So what is it? A robot? Magic?"

Usagi started to deny it, but realized that it would only harm her now. Nodding hesitantly, Usagi sighed. "Magic."

Nodding to himself, Kisinto asked, "What is it that you want with me?"

Looking up, she closes her eyes and locates Lance in three rooms across the hall. Opening her eyes again, she looks at Kisinto straight in the eyes and said, "I wish to teach at your dojo."

--------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------

Where did I get those stuff for the MKR characters? Well, I got my inspirations from a website called Mitsukai (http://www.mitsukai.com) and one of the author's fanfic, "Caught Between Worlds". While I did use their names and relations, I will NOT be following its plotline… mainly cause I still haven't a clue as to where it's leading, except that it's to a climax, and I can't find a way to fit it into the story..