Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Down Fall ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]
Down Fall
By: Christal Hikaru

Note: This is my first song fic I hop you like! Oh this is a Rayearth song fic...the song is Down Fall. Enjoy! ^.~
___________________________________________________________________ _________________

(Intro drum and gitar beats.)

**Fear in me, so deep, It gets the best of me.
And In fear I fall, Here it comes, face to face with me.
Here I stand, hold back so no one could see.
I feel these wounds step down, step down, STEP DOWN! Your gonna brake me (Brake me) DOWN!**

The Knights where once again fighting in Caferio. Hikaru did her "Flame Arrow" attack. defeating the villien.

**Can I brake away, Push me away, Make me fall just to see another side of me.
Push me away, you can't see, what I see. Another side of me.**

Hikaru Walked down the dark castle hallway. The only light was the lighting flashing into the windows. Then she started to sing... :

**Fall back on me, that'll be the stringht I need.
To save me now just come face to face with me.
Stay in place you'll be the first to see, me heal these wounds...step down, step down, step...DOWN!!! Your gonna brake me (brakeme) DOWN! DOWN!!!**

Umi and Fuu herd singing and went to check it out.

"Fuu Look it's Hikaru!"said Umi.

**Can I brake away, Push me away, Make me fall just to see another side of me.
Push me away, you can't see, what I see. Another side of me.**

(Music Brake)

"Miss Hikaru!"said Fuu.

(Music Kicks back up...Hikaru singing again.)

**GO!...CAN I BRAKE AWAY!!! Push me away, Make me fall just to see another side of me.
Push me away, you can't see, what I see. Another side of me.

(Hikaru slams the doors to main qurters where every body else is Screaming the words to the song)

NO ONE CAN SEE, ANYTHING BUT THE OTHER SIDE OF ME!
I walked, I crowled, LOOSING EVERYTHING WHATING FOR A DOWN FALL!
NO ONE CAN SEE, ANYTHING BUT THE OTHER SIDE OF ME!
I walked, I crowled, LOOSING EVERYTHING WITH A DOWN FALL!!!!!! FALL!!!!!**

(Song Ends)

Hikaru fell to her knees and started to cry.

_____________________________________________________________ _____________________

So how did I do???? Like I said this is my first song fic. Please Review.