Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Season three of Magic knight Rayearth ❯ Level 50- A new Journey! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Season 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Level 50-A new journey After the girls return to Tokyo after the defeat of Debonair. But suddenly, they all seem to have

dreams about a mysterious shadow ready to attack Cephiro. They decide to go back to Tokyo Tower, just for a little visit, or at least that's what they thought. The same bright light appears at Tokyo Tower and they are whisked away once again to Cephiro, where Clef and Mokona awaited them once again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Opening- When Embracing Light and Darkness (hey! I'm too cheap to think of another one! ^^;;)]

Hikaru (saying title): A new journey!!

Umi: *asleep* ...no...wh...what's going on...

[Umi's dream {BG MUSIC- anything spooky...}.]

Umi: Who are you?!

Voice: I will destory all of Cephiro...

Umi: *shocked* What?!

Voice: Cephiro will be mine.

Umi: Grr...I really wish *clenches fists* I had my sword right now...

Voice: And all you little magic knights will die. But who to kill first?

Umi: *shocked and worried* DON'T TOUCH THEM!

Voice: How about the little green one...children first! HAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!! *disappears*

Umi: What?!?! NO! DON'T TOUCH FUU!

[Umi wakes up and sits up with cold sweat.]

Umi: W...What was that?! *looks around her room at a picture of all 3 Magic knights* Why...Why is he after...Fuu...?

[Scene change to Hikaru's room, where she's already awake, but sitting on her bed with coldsweat.]

Hikaru: Who was that...? And why...why is he terrorizing Cephiro? Cephiro is beautiful again...and the people's hearts are not filled with fear! Why...?

Hikari: *comes bounding in and licks Hikaru on the face* Woof! Woof! *whine*

Hikaru: *happy and laughs* Hey Hikari! What's up?

Hikari: *runs out the door*

Hikaru: Hey! Hikari! *gets out of bed* Where are you goin?! *walks fast after him*

Hikari: *sitting down by the phone* Woof!

Hikaru: Huh? *stares at the little LCD screen* One message? ...I didn't hear the phone ring...O.o;;; I guess it might've been from yesterday. *picks up phone* Now to check the messages...la la la la....*puts in some 4 digit code*...Oh! It's Fuu!...Oh my gosh! *hangs up phone abruptley* I have to get dressed and see those two!

[Hikaru runs SD back to her room and appears back in two seconds in her summer version of her school uniform.]

Hikari: Woof! *whine whine whine*

Hikaru: Sorry Hikari, I really have to go! *pats him on the head and opens the door and runs out SD*

[Scene change to Fuu's house, both Umi and Fuu are sitting outside of her house on a bench.]

Umi: I wonder...*looks up thoughtfully* I wonder who that guy was anyway...?

Fuu: *looks concerned*...

Umi: Oh come on Fuu! It was just a dream! *pats her on the back*

Fuu: *worried* But isn't it a little strange that both of us had the same dream...Miss Umi...?

Umi: *worried and feels awkward* Yeah...I guess...

Fuu: *feels indifferent* Does this mean...we are going back to Cephiro? *turns to Umi with a shocked look on her face*

Umi: *surprised as well* Maybe...I guess....

Hikaru: *running* HEY!! YOU TWO!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU GUYS AT TOKYO TOWER! *gets to them and stops* *notices that Fuu's a little sad* Hey. What's wrong?

Fuu: ...did you have the same dream Miss Hikaru? *looks up at her*

Hikaru: *surprised* Was it with a oversized shadow?

Fuu: *shocked* Yes! That's it!

Umi: *surprised* Woah, this is weird...

Hikaru: Hmmm...Does this mean we might be going back to Cephiro?

Fuu: It just might...*puts on a fake smile* It would be nice to see everyone again!

Hikaru: *happy cat mode* Yeah! Let's go! *takes Fuu and Umi's hands and runs*

Umi: Woah! You're excited! *notices Fuu isn't really happy about this idea* *thinking* Oh poor Fuu...Why is he after her first anyway?

[Scene Change to Tokyo Tower.]

Hikaru: I'm not just excited about seeing everyone again...I want to help Cephiro...don't you guys?

Umi: *nod* I don't want to see Cephiro suffer again...

Fuu: *nod* Me niether...

[Everything around those three turns black.]

Voice: Don't worry! Cephiro won't 'suffer' I'll just blow it all up in one blow! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

[Everything returns to normal.]

All three: *scared*

Umi: That guy is really weird! *same expression when around the Djinn of Chizeta*

Hikaru: Grr...ALL THE MORE REASON TO GO BACK TO CEPHIRO! *clenches fists*

Fuu: *spooked* ...

Umi: Yeah! We have to go back to Cephiro!

Fuu: *nods hesitantly* ...Yes...we must go back.

[Same bright light appears like the last two times they were sumoned.]

Hikaru: Aghh! *covers her eyes* Here we go!!

Umi: *covers her eyes* Can't they get a dimmer light to summon us?!

Fuu: *really worried* ...uhh...

[The light whisks them away again.]

[They're falling through the sky again while screaming their heads off.]

Umi: *screaming and flailing around* I WILL NEVER GET USED TO THIS!!!!

Fuu: *holding down her skirt so it doesn't fly up and show her undies* Niether will I!!!

[They all continue to fall until Fyula catches them again.]

Hikaru: *hugs Fyula* Heya! You're one of Clef's pets!

Umi: *hugging Fyula* Thank you!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Fuu: *pointing to something beside the castle* Look!

[The Dome of Fahren and the Bravada are sitting outside the castle.]

Hikaru: I wonder...I wonder why they're here.

Umi: Probably to visit again.

[Fyula passes the Dome and the Bravada and enters the castle.]

[The Magic Knights jump off.]

Voice: PUU PU!!!!!!!!!!

Hikaru: Mokona!!

Mokona: *jumps into Hikaru's arms* PUU!!!!!!

Umi: Heya Mokona! How ya been?

Mokona: *jumps into Umi's arms* PUU puu!!!!

Fuu: Nice to see you again Sir Mokona!

Mokona: *jumps into Fuu's arms* Puu!!!!!!!

[Mokona starts bouncing away.]

Hikaru: *starts running* Come on! Mokona wants us to follow!

Umi: *starts running*

Fuu: *feels a sharp pain in her shoulder* Ugh.

Umi: *stops running and turns to see Fuu grabbing her shoulder* Fuu?! What's wrong?!

Fuu: *looks at her shoulder to see a glowing dart like thing sticking in it* Ah! *attempts to pull it out*

Hikaru: *stops running and turns* Fuu!! *runs with Umi back to her*

[The dart starts to glow brighter, Fuu seems to be in a lot of pain.]

Umi: *tries to pull it out* Grr.. *gets electrocuted* OW!!

[The dart all of a shoots everything that was in it into Fuu and it falls out onto the ground.]

Fuu: *gasp and faints*

Hikaru: *catches her* Fuu!! Come on Fuu wake up!!

Voice: What's going on here?

Umi: *turns around* Clef!

Clef: Magic knights?!

Hikaru: Clef! There's something wrong with Fuu!!

Clef: *hurries over* What's wrong...? *sees the dart*

Umi: That was in her shoulder...just now...

Clef: You came here at the wrong time Magic knights! All three of you are in grave danger!

Hikaru: Clef! Do you know what that dart had inside of it?!

Clef: I will tell you later! You must bring her to the hospital wing first! Hurry! *starts running back to where he came from*

Umi: Ugh. She's too heavy *tries to carry her but nearly falls* ...ugh...come on Fuu, just hang on.

Fuu: *wakes up* ...M..Miss Umi...?

Umi: Fuu! *helps her walk* Come on...we have to take you to the hospital wing...

Hikaru: Fuu...just hang on! *also helps Fuu walk*

Fuu: *starts to cough and falls to her knees*

Umi: Fuu!!

[Fuu starts having a coughing fit, very much like Eagle's. She coughs up blood before collapsing again.]

[Scene fades out...]

CREDITS! HAHAHAH.