Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Season three of Magic knight Rayearth ❯ Level 52- The attack of the Mystery man and help from Autozam! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Level 52- The attack of the Mystery man and help from Autozam!- Presea arrives at the hospital wing just in time to give the magic knights their weapons. Clef warns them that this fight will not be easy, and they should use their armour, first and foremost to protect themselves. They summon their rune-gods to battle once again. When the mysterious man attempts to attack Cephiro's castle, something stops the attack from hitting...the NSX of Autozam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Opening theme.]

Umi being narrator: Last time on Magic Knight Rayearth...

[Images of the Djinn coming out to help.]

Umi being narrator: The two Princess of Chizeta came out to help Cephiro again! [Images of the Dome of Fahren ramming the white and grey rune-god.] Along with Fahren, they were able to hold off the mysterious man until we could get our armour! But we still need our weapons from Presea...

Hikaru saying title: "The Attack of the Mystery man and help from Autozam!"

Presea: *runs into the hospital wing* I'm here!!

Voice: Stop it! STOP RAMMING ME!!

Umi: *concerned* I hope they can hold him off longer...

Presea: Ok...*makes their weapons appear*

Hikaru: Grr...*getting worried about the Bravada and the Dome of Fahren* They aren't going to last much longer!

[Scene change to inside the Dome of Fahren...BGM danger music.]

Lady Aska: *turns to Sang Yung* SANG YUNG!!

Sang Yung: Yes Lady Aska!

Lady Aska: Get me the paper and brush!!

Sang Yung: Right away!! *runs to go get it*

Lady Aska: Don't worry Cephiro!

Sang Yung: *runs back to Aska with the paper and brush* Here you are Lady Aska!! *bows and gives it to her*

Lady Aska: *opens the paper and starts painting* WE WILL NOW DO THE SECRET ART OF PICTURE REBIRTH!

Sang Yung: *looks at what she's painting* Gahhh...Lady Aska...

Lady Aska: *turns* Don't worry GIANT SANG YUNG WILL DO THE TRICK! *does the many poses of picture rebirth* HA!

[Outside again, The Giant Sang Yung appears and grabs the white and grey rune-god.]

[Inside the Hospital wing. All of the Magic Knights have their armour and weapons again.]

Hikaru: Thank you Presea!! *runs and hugs her*

Presea: *hugs her back*

Umi and Fuu: *smile at Presea* Thank you!

[Then the same thing that happened last time, happened again. The Rune-gods brought the the Magic knights to their realm.]

Hikaru: Rayearth! *smile*

Umi: Selece!

Fuu: Windam!

Rayearth: Young girls from another world, you have once again returned to Cephiro, to help it in its time of crisis.

Selece: But young Magic knights, you are in more peril than Cephiro.

Windam: But don us now, and help save Cephiro and thynselves.

Hikaru: Alright! Thank you Rayearth!

[They all take raise their swords high above their heads.]

Hikaru: RAYEARTH!! *goes into Final Armour and goes into Rayearth*

Umi: SELECE! *goes into Final Armour and goes into Selece*

Fuu: WINDAM!! *Goes into final armour and goes into Windam*

[They all fly out of the dimension where the Rune-gods sleep and appear in front of Cephiro's castle.]

Hikaru: *sees the white and grey rune-god* There he is!

[Suddenly the white and grey rune-god disappears.]

Umi: Where'd he go?!

Hikaru: *draws her sword* grrr...

Voice: I'm coming to kill you...

[The White and grey rune-god appears infront of Hikaru/Rayearth and attacks.]

Fuu: *turns* Miss Hikaru!

Umi: Hikaru!

Voice: Allow me to introduce myself...I am Carlos Cavalier. I come from your world Magic Knights...but I am also the second to the Princess is Sirabella.

Hikaru: what?!

Carlos: That's right Magic Knights. I'm from Earth. But I am also the best swordsman in Sirabella!

Umi: Sirabella? *thinking* Isn't that the last name of one of the Executive producers of American version of this?

Carlos: I'm also going to be the one to kill you. *pulls out sword*

Fuu: *feels sick again* Ugh.

Carlos: Hm. It seems the curse is working its way to going into full effect! *clenches fist*

Fuu: *starts having a cough fit*

Hikaru: *turns to Fuu* Fuu! *turns back to Carlos* Grr...

Carlos: What? You want to hack up blood too?

Hikaru: *Sweatdrop* No!

Carlos: Didn't think so, so shut up! *casts a spell on Hikaru to silence her magic*

Umi: What's going?! *sweatdrop*

Hikaru: *notices a blank speech bubble above her head* what's this?

Fuu: *hacks up blood* Agh...that hurts your throat after a while...Miss Hikaru! Are you ok?

Hikaru: I'm fine but...there's a speech bubble above my head...

Umi: *looks* A speech bubble?

Carlos: *geting impatient*

Fuu: oh wow...that is a speech bubble...*comes closer and pokes the speech bubble*

Umi: I wonder why it's there?

Carlos: *mad* IT'S TO SHOW I JUST SILENCED HER MAGIC! NOW YOU CAN'T USE YOUR FIRE MAGIC!

Hikaru: What?! *mad*

Carlos: *looks at Umi* HEheheh *snaps his fingers*

[Suddenly Umi has a wound right through her shoulder.]

Umi: AAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!! *hovers in pain*

Hikaru: UMI!!

Fuu: MISS UMI!

Carlos: HAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH!!! Well Magic Knights...I'll be destroying the castle now! *raises hand infront of him*

Fuu: *starts using Winds of Healing* WINDS! OF HEALING!!

Umi: *healed* Thanks Fuu...

Carlos: EVERYONE IN CEPHIRO WILL DIE!! *laughs evilly and so hard he nearly loses balance*

Hikaru: NO!!!

[Carlos throws a giant magic attack at CEphiro's castle...but suddenly, it disappears.]

Carlos: WHAT?!

Voice: We're here again, to protect Cephiro.

[None other than the Battleship NSX appears hovering infront of Cephiro's castle.]

[Inside the NSX.]

Zazu: Geo, d'ya think I'll see Hikaru again?

Geo: *turns to Zazu from looking at the screen* I don't know. *smiles* But I sure hope so!

Zazu: I say we invite here in the NSX!

Geo: *turns back to the screen* SHIELDS FULL POWER!

Some guy: Yes Commander! *runs to the engine rooms*

Zazu: That guy...he's strong and the shields are barely standing up to him!

Geo: *stares at the screen* CHARGE THE LAGUNA (I think that's how you spell it) CANNONS!!!

Some other guy: YES COMMANDER! *punches something in the keyboard*

Geo: Eagle...

{COMMERICAL BREAK!!}

Don't get mad! GET GLAD!

{BACK!!!}

Geo: *Stares at screen* CHARGE THE LAGUNA CANNONS!!!

Some other guy: YES COMMANDER! *punches something in the keyboard*

Geo: *looks down* Eagle...

Zazu: Geo! He's approaching quickly!

Geo: FIRE!!!!

[The cannons charge themselves one last little bit and then fire some huge beam at the white and grey rune-god.]

Carlos: GRrrr..Gotta go! *disappears before the beam hits and it's heading straight for the Magic Knights*

Geo: NO!!!

Fuu: *jumps in front of Umi and Hikaru* WINDS OF PROTECTION!!!!

[The beam breaks through certain places...Hits Fuu through the hand...hits Hikaru in the shoulder...hits Umi on the leg...hits Fuu again through the gut.]

Umi: *looks up at Fuu who has a hole through her hand and through her gut* FUU!!

Fuu: Ugh...*looks at her hand and cringes* M...my hand...*holds her gut again* Aggh...*passes out*

Hikaru: Fuu!! *catches her from falling* Fuu! Are you ok?

Fuu: *out like a lightbulb*

Hikaru: FUU!!

Fuu: *wakes up* M....Miss Hikaru...?

Hikaru: Thank goodness...we better get you back to the castle...

[The Rune-gods speed off to the castle.]

Zazu: NO!! THEY'RE LEAVING!!!

Geo: Let them...one of them is badly wounded.

Zazu: It's not Hikaru is it?

Geo: No, it's the green one...

[At the castle entrance.]

Hikaru: *helping Fuu walk* Fuu...just hang in there!!

Fuu: Ulk...*starts having a coughing fit*

Umi: *takes out a hankerchief from her pocket and puts it against Fuu's mouth* Come on Fuu...just hang on!

Fuu: *falls to her knees*

Umi: Fuu!!

[To be continued...]