Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Season three of Magic knight Rayearth ❯ Level 54- A tough fight: Hikaru and Umi vs. Alcyone! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Level 54- A tough fight: Hikaru and Umi vs. Alcyone!- Fuu is still very ill, so Hikaru and Umi must go and fight without her. Much to their surprise, their next fight is Alcyone. She mentions that Carlos revived her, and will revive High Priest Zagato when she defeats the Magic Knights. Hikaru and Umi fight a tough battle, but no battle is tougher than the one Fuu is fighting...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Opening Theme.]

[Narrating BGM- Track 02 on Original soundtrack- Main Theme.]

Hikaru narrating: On the previous episode of Magic Knight Rayearth, Fuu tells Umi and I that she's having strange dreams about Eagle Vision of Autozam! How is that possible? Also her condition is getting much worse, which is worrying all of us! Not only is Fuu sick, but we have a newer and tougher enemy, named Carlos! We don't know much about him yet, but we hope to defeat him soon.

Hikaru saying title: A TOUGH FIGHT: HIKARU AND UMI VS. ALCYONE!

[BGM- Kirai Ni Narenai Orchestral verion.]

Fuu: *sleeping quietly in the bed*

Mokona: *walks...err..bounces in with Primera hot on his tail* Puu!!! *notices Fuu's sleeping* Puu?

Primera: Where are you going?! *follows him into Fuu's room* Oh...it's her.

Mokona: Puu...*looks sad* *hops onto Fuu's bed* Puu puuu....?

Primera: *flies up and lands on Mokona's head* What are you so worried about? She's a Magic Knight come on!

Fuu: *smiles with her eyes closed* ...Hello Sir Mokona...

Mokona: *gets a scare* PUUUUU!!!!!! *falls off the bed along with Primera*

Primera: *on the ground* Aggh!!! HELP ME!!!

Fuu: *opens eyes slowly* Sir Mokona...are you ok...?

Mokona: Puuu....*shakes his head and jumps on the bed again* *and smiles* PUUUUU!!!!

Fuu: *giggles* I'm glad...

Primera: *flies into Fuu's face* Hey! Don't you care about me?!

Fuu: *blinks* Sorry...Miss Primera...*smiles*

[In the throne room.]

Clef: *looking at the screen on the roof* ...What?! IT can't be....

[Hikaru and Umi walk in.]

Hikaru: Clef...what's wrong?

Clef: *points up* Look...

Hikaru: *looks up* Is that...?

Umi: *looks up* It can't be!

Clef: Alcyone...

Umi: But...*looks back down* She's dead!

Hikaru: *points up* What's that behind her?!

[BGM- 'Three countries invasion' starting at Chizeta's theme.]

[They all look up again and see the Bravada and the Dome following Alcyone.]

Umi: It's the BRavada of Chizeta!

Hikaru: And the Dome of Fahren!!

Clef: Magic Knights...are you going out?

Hikaru: *nods* Yes we are.

Umi: *nods* We have to do all we can...

Clef: *looks down and closes his eyes* Then please be careful. You will not have the powerful wind magic to protect you.

Hikaru: *looks down* That's right...we have to do this for Fuu....

Umi: Yeah...

Hikaru: *looks up at Umi* Let's go.

[Hikaru and Umi whip out their swords and call their rune-gods.]

[Scene change to outside of the castle where the rune-gods fly out and approach Alcyone.]

Hikaru: Come on, let's go there faster...*zooms ahead of Umi*

Umi: Hey Hikaru! Wait up! *zooms after her*

[Scene change to inside of the Dome.]

Lady Aska: *looking into the sphere thingy* ...Where's Fuu?

Sang Yung: *looks at Lady Aska* Remember Lady Aska? She has been cursed!

Chang Ang: *opens one eye* Cursed you say?

Lady Aska: *looks solemn* Oh...yeah...Then! GIANT SANG YUNG WILL TAKE HER PLACE!! *turns to Sang Yung* Sang Yung! Get me the paper and the brush!

Sang Yung: Right away! *goes to get it*

Chang Ang: You really do care for that young Magic Knight...

Lady Aska: I'm not letting anyone touch that castle as long as Fuu's in there!!

[Scene change to inside the Bravada.]

Tarta: Where's that little green Magic Knight? *looks at the screen puzzled*

Tatra: *sipping tea* Oh...that sweet little thing? *looks up at the screen* Maybe she's be captured?

Tarta: *sweatdrop* By who? There's a new pillar, and who would wanna capture a magic knight now?!

Tatra: *giggles* oh you never know!

Tarta: *sweatdrop* *looks up at the screen* Hey. Who's that?

[Both of them look up at the screen and see Alycone riding on a white horse.]

Tatra: I do not know!

[Alycone attacks the Magic Knights.]

Tarta: *angry* I don't know either! But I know she's a bad guy! COME ON TATRA WE'rE SUMMONING OUR DJINN!!

[Scene change to the Magic Knights fighting Alcyone.]

[BGM- Track 09- A Coarse Melody- Battle theme.]

Hikaru: ALCYONE!! Grrr...*blocks her attacks*

Umi: *dodging Alcyone's attacks* Grrr...I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!!

Alcyone: *laughs evilly* That I was! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! But Carlos revived me and gave me a reason to live!

Hikaru: Carlos?! *clenches fist and draws sword*

Umi: WHAt?! How many evil people have you worked for?!

Alcyone: *points rod at them* HA! YOU WILL DIE THIS TIME MAGIC KNIGHTS!!!!

[Umi and Hikaru get blasted by Alcyone but are ok.]

Hikaru: She's gotten much more powerful...

Umi: *nod* I'm not taking that same stupid risk I did last time with her...

[Scene change back to Fuu's room, same BGM.]

Fuu: *gripping her forehead* AGH!! Will this pain never end?! *sits up* This...This is my hardest fight in Cephiro...*hacks up blood*

Mokona: Puuuu!!!!! *worried starts bouncing around*

Primera: *points at whats happening outside of the window* LOOK!!!!

[They all look outside of the window to see Hikaru, Umi, the Djinn and Giant Sang Yung fighting Alcyone.]

Fuu: What!?!! *shocked* ...That...That is Miss Alcyone! B...But she is... *hacks up more blood* I...I have to help!!!

Mokona: PUUUU!!!! *jumps on Fuu's face* PUUUUU!!!!!! PU PUUU PUUUU!!!

Fuu: B...But Sir Mokona!! *tries to pry him off*

Primera: You're not going anywhere!!!! *blocks her off errr...tries to anyway*

Fuu: *trying not to hurt Mokona or PRimera* Please!! Let me go!!

Primera: You're trying to act like that friend of yours! YOU'RE NUTS!

Fuu: *works her way to getting her glove from a drawer* Agghh!!! *falls to her knees* ...*breathing heavilly* ...Miss Hikaru...Miss Umi...*gets on her armour and her school uniform underneath* Arghhh...*grabs onto the dresser and attempts to stand up*

Primera: *worried* YOU ARE NUTS!

Fuu: *pulls out her sword and uses it to help her stand* I have...to help...

[Scene change to back outside.]

Alcyone: DIE MAGIC KNIGHTS!!!!!!!

Umi: *starts using Icicle Blaze* ICICLE....!! BLAZE!!!!!!

Alcyone: *sticks out rod infront of her* BARRIER SHIELD! *it blocks everything* HAAHAHAHHAAA!!! *points rod* ASTRAAAA!!!!!!! *gargantuan blast comes out of her rod and attacks*

Voice: WINDS OF PROTECTION!!!!!!

[Green wind protects Hikaru from losing a limb.]

Umi: *turns* FUU!!

Hikaru: *Turns as well* FUU!!

Fuu: *twirls around and starts Winds of Healing* WINDS....OF HEALING!

[Hikaru and Umi get healed.]

Umi: *gentle tone* Thanks Fuu....but...*SD Angry* I THINK YOU'VE COMPLETELY LOST YOUR MIND COMING OUT HERE IN YOUR CONDITION!!!!!!!!

Fuu: O.o;;;

Hikaru: *worried* Yeah Fuu, you should've stayed in the castle!!!

[The Djinn attack Alcyone and she gets angrier and then Giant Sang Yung attacks her and she disappears.]

Umi: ...Grrr...Fuu....DON'T MAKE ME MAD! *goes over to Fuu*

Fuu: *sweatdrop* I'm sorry...

Umi: *gentler tone* It's not your fault, If you were fine, I wouldn't mind if you went exploring the darkest parts of Cephiro cause I know you can handle it. It's your illness that's concerning me!

Fuu: hmm....

The Blue Djinn: *Tarta's voice* Come on Magic Knights! Tatra wants to know if you want some tea! *softer tone* Say no. Say no. She's gunna do that annoyin giggle if you say yes. Please spare me!

The Red Djinn *Tatra's voice* Hee hee hee, oh come now Tarta!

The Blue Djinn: *Tarta* -_-;;; Geeze...just come on...Quit the gigglin'

The Red Djinn: *Tatra* Hee hee hee hee hee!

Hikaru: *sweatdrop* Who wants to go to the Bravada for tea?

Umi: *sweatdrop* Uh sure, I guess.

Fuu: *sweatdrop* Either or is fine with me...hehehe....

[Scene change to inside the Bravada, BGM- Mokona's theme.]

Umi: *holding the tea cup* It's so nice to see you two again!

Tatra: *giggle*

Tarta: Tatra *vein pops* That gigglin is really beginning to annoy me.

Tatra: Oh, why don't you try and giggle? It'll make you feel a lot happier!

Tarta: *sweatdrop* Gahh....ha ha ha...happy?

[The Magic Knights fall anime style.]

Tatra: *giggles* Come on, put some effort into your giggling!

Umi: *to Hikaru* It's like she wants it to be an Olympic sport or something!

Hikaru: *giggles*

Tarta: *gestures to Hikaru* There, she giggled, happy?

Fuu: *starts coughing*

Tarta: *smiles evilly* Is there something wrong with Tatra's tea?

Tatra: Oh I'm sorry! So sorry!

Fuu: *in between coughs* It's not...that...

Tarta/Tatra: ????

Fuu: *cringes and hacks up blood on the ground*

Umi: You ok? *looks worried*

Fuu: *sweatdrop* I'm getting used to it Miss Umi...

Tarta: Oooo, you sick. Maybe you should be gettin back to Cephiro's castle...

Fuu: *looking down with those blue swiggly lines surrounding her* I'm fine. I'm quite used to it now...*sweatdrop*

Tatra: *looks out the window* Cephiro's a beautiful place...

Tarta: ???

Tatra: What's wrong sister?

Tarta: *sweatdrop* You actually sounded serious there. *looks outside* Hmmm...I just realized something...

all three Magic KNights: ????

Tarta: That white rune-god...he hasn't tried to destroy Cephiro itself...only you guys or the castle.

Tatra: I noticed that too.

Hikaru: That's right! He's never tried to kill the civilians for no reason...

Umi: But that doesn't mean he won't do it.

Hikaru: *turns to Umi* You never know, he might not really be evil!

Fuu: For some reason...I think this is the same thing that has happened when High Priest Zagato was keeping Emeraude in captivity....

Umi: *sweatdrop* Then where's the damsel in distress?!

Fuu: Maybe...where he said he came from...

Hikaru: Earth?

Fuu: *Shakes head* That other world...I forgot its name...

Umi: *shock* You forgot?!

Fuu: *glasses fog up and sweatdrop* I guess so!

[Back at Cephiro's castle.]

[BGM- Prayer...Track 11 on Original Soundtrack BEST.]

Ferio: *playing poker with Caldina* ....*looks depressed*

Caldina: *notices he looks depressed* *puts down her cards* Heya, what's wrong?

Ferio: *puts down his cards* I fold... *starts to stand up*

Caldina: Prince! *grabs his wrist* What's wrong?

Ferio: *hides his eyes* I'm just worried about Fuu ok?

Caldina: Come now, Fuu's a tough girl. *pulls him back down into his chair* Fuu won't give up easily.

Ferio: *still hiding his eyes* I...I want her to remember me...not become soulless...Master Mage Clef said he didn't know any cure for it...

Caldina: *surprised* Not even one?!

Ferio: No...*looks depressed again*

Caldina: Come now, it'll all turn out fine.

[Ferio gets up and leaves the room.]

Caldina: *quietly* No cure? ...Poor Fuu....and Poor Hikaru and Umi...and Ferio...

[END OF EPPYYYYY!!!!]

Gah...I had writers block at the end there. O.o;;;;;