Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Twist of Fate ❯ Entering Earth ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Twist of Fate

Selene Serenity



AN: Okay, I know what you're thinking... "Oh no! She's starting another story when she hasn't even finished her others!" Well I'm just putting the first chapter up and seeing what people think. If I get at least 10 people to review this and say they want me to continue I will once I finish up a couple of my other stories. So what happens when Hikaru, Umi and Fuu were from Cephiro and the others lived on Earth? This might be interesting...

Disclaimer: I Don NOT own Magic Knight Rayearth. The story and characters belong to Clamp.



Now on to the story....



Chapter One

"Hikaru! Umi!" Fuu, Magic knight of wind, shouted as she ran into her bedroom, which she shared with the magic knights of fire and water.

"What is it Fuu?" Hikaru asked.

"Princess Emeraude has been kidnapped!" Fuu explained.

"What!? By who?!" Umi asked as she stood up.

"High Priest Zagato." Fuu told them as she adjusted her glasses.

"Where are they!?" Hikaru wondered.

"Zagato created a rip between this world and another and he escaped there with the pillar." Fuu said.

"Well then let's follow them!" Umi shouted.

"I'm afraid we can't. Zagato closed the rip after he went through." Fuu sighed.

Suddenly the ground started shaking and all three girls tumbled on to the ground. "You can't tell me Cephiro is crumbling already?!" Umi groaned.

We should go see what has happened." Hikaru pointed out. She called out to her guardian spirit, Rayearth. She disappeared into the giant. The two other girls followed.

They soared above in the sky. As they looked down they saw that the world they knew so well was starting to be destroyed.

"Magic knights! Please help me in another world!" A small voice rang out through the sky. "Princess Emeraude!?" The three girls cried. A light glowed around them and their spirits disappeared. Everything blackened and the girls could feel their clothes changing. When light came back the sky was completely different. There was nothing floating in it except for clouds. The clothes they wore now were just normal school uniforms.

"What's going on!?" Umi screamed. They all hurtled to the ground in different directions.

***

"Hey Ferio! Wait up!" Josh Carren called to his friend Ferio Tanka. (He didn't have a last name did he?)

Ferio turned around. "Oh hey Josh." He smiled.

"How did you do on the geometry quiz?" Josh asked.

"I don't know." Ferio replied and shrugged. Just before he pulled his arms back a girl in a green school uniform landed in his arms.

Her eyes were closed until she realized someone had caught her. She slowly opened her emerald eyes, but her vision was still blurred because her glasses were now on the ground, split in half.

"W, w, who are you!?" They person holding her asked.

"Could you hand me my glasses?" Fuu said. "Then I will tell you."

Ferio put Fuu down and picked up her glasses that were now broken in half. "Um they kinda broke." He told her.

"Don't worry. I have some tape that will hold them together for now." Fuu sighed as she searched through her pocket and pulled out some tape. Ferio handed her the glasses and she taped them back together. She placed them on her face so she could see again.

She looked up to see a young man staring at her with his gold eyes. "Beautiful.." She sighed.

"What!?" Ferio asked.

"Oh, nothing!" Fuu blushed and put he hands to her face to cover it.

"Okay, well now you have to tell me who you are." Ferio pointed out.

"My name is Fuu." She replied. "And you are?"

"I'm Ferio Tanka." He told her. "So can I ask why you fell from the sky?" He tilted his head a bit."

"Falling from the sky? Ya right. You must be seeing things." Fuu laughed and ran off.

***

Ascot sighed as he walked down the street cautiously. He knew Connor and his gang would be here any second and was going to get throttled. He was taller than most kids his age, but Ascot was the weakest of everyone in 10th grade.

Suddenly something landed on him and knocked him to the ground. Whoever had jumped on him was now sitting on his back.

"Ow! My back!" Ascot complained.

The person on his back stood up.

Ascot naturally assumed it was Conner who had pushed him to the ground, but the attack seemed to come from higher up. "Conner! I am sick of you pushing me around!" Ascot shouted as he turned around.

Instead of Connor standing behind him, it was a young woman with long blue hair and a blue school uniform.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else!" Ascot apologized. "Um, who are you?" He asked.

"Me?" Umi pointed at herself. "I'm Umi. Who are you?" She asked.

"Ascot Sumoni." He replied.



AN: That's all I'm doing for this first Chapter. I hope the others will be longer, but I wanted to get this out for you to read. Please tell me what you think! There will be more on Umi+Ascot and Fuu+Ferio, and there will defiantly be some of the Hikaru+Lantis+Eagle love triangle. I'm not sure who will end up with Hikaru..