Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Demon of Mahora ❯ Pictures ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Pictures
I do not own Negima

Brent’s brothers had vanished… no one had seen them after Brent had been brought back to the temple last night but he wasn’t worried… in fact he was happy they were gone. He walked down the hall with his arms behind his head, in deep thought. For some reason that man he had met the day before kept bothering him. He hadn’t seen the guy since then but Brent just couldn’t stop going over what he had said in his mind. He sighed as he reached his room not noticing the sign and opened the door… which was probably a bad idea.

Inside Zazie, Natsumi, Chisame, Ayaka, and Chizuru were all… naked. He froze since they hadn’t noticed him yet and grabbed his swim trunks before slowly backing out the room and closing the door before dashing off. He had decided to visit the Onsen and try to think about things other than the creepy giant. He put his trunks on and grabbed a towel before walking to the Onsen. He had his eyes closed again as he slid into the warm water and rested his head against the side. He was still tired and very sore after last night’s excitement and only wanted to rest as he closed his eyes.

============================================================ ====

“All I remember is having to ‘Seiza-sit’ cause I lost!” Someone shouted.

Brent woke with a start and leapt out of the water in surprise before landing in the water again… at least most of him did any way. His head hit the side with a loud crack and he stood up cradling his throbbing head.

“Owww. Who’s shouting?” He asked.

It was then he saw the girls. Ako and Makie were out of the water and partially covered with small towels, Akira and Yuuna were submerged in the water up to the nipple, but Mana wasn’t in the water and wasn’t covered at all. They all stared at him as he stared back for a few seconds.

“Ack I’m sorry!” He shouted closing his eyes tightly as he got a small nose bleed.

He turned around and struggled to walk back inside when he heard a shout.

“Hey Brent-kun where were you last night?” Yuna shouted.

Not turning around Brent tried to think up a convincing story.

“I lost track of time while in an awesome arcade… and… uh… then I checked out some places.” He lied.

“What kind of places?” Makie asked.

“Just places!” Brent shouted before dashing off.

‘He doesn’t seem to mind the scars… how is able to stand them?’ Ako thought ‘I’ll have to ask him later.’

He changed his clothes and wrapped the wet trunks in the towel before leaving. He wandered into the lobby past Ku Fei’s group who were eating and past the twins group who were in the gift shop. He decided to see if his group was done changing and walked up to their room and knocked.

“CAN’T YOU READ?!” Ayaka shouted.

‘Damn how long does it take to change clothes?’ Brent wondered angrily ‘It’s been at least four hours since I was here last.’

“Oops sorry I’ll just wait out here… oh and before I leave…” Brent said “WHY THE HELL DOES IT TAKE FOUR HOURS FOR FIVE GIRLS TO CHANGE CLOTHES!”

“NAKITAKA-SAN SHUT THE HELL UP!” Ayaka shouted.

Brent leaned against the wall muttering before sliding down to the floor with his ear against the door.

-Inside the Room-

“Brent-kun was only trying to get in Rep-san. You didn’t have to yell at him.” Chizuru said calmly.

“So? He didn’t have to yell in the first place!” Ayaka retorted angrily “Anyway, where were we?”

“You were talking about how much the class has changed while on this trip” Natsumi said as Zazie nodded next to her.

Ayaka started pointing out how much Negi-sensei had changed.

“And I’ll have you know that I, Yukihiro Ayaka, have, on this school field trip…” Ayaka said passionately “Have seen an unprecedented degree of personal growth.”

“You have?!” Natsumi asked “How so?”

“In my womanly feelings for NEGI-SENSEI of course!” Ayaka shouted.

“Um… yeah.” Natsumi said “… and this was when…?”
-Back with Brent-

Brent heard Ayaka’s comment and decided to respond.

“HEY AYAKA I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT YOU SCARE SENSEI!” Brent shouted through the door “BESIDE’S WHATEVER HAPPENED TO IT BEING ‘INAPPROPRIATE’ FOR A TEACHER TO DATE THEIR STUDENT?! OR IS IT ONLY ALLOWABLE WHEN IT’S YOU?! YOU’RE A REAL HYPOCRITE AND I THINK THAT NODOKA IS A MUCH BETTER MATCH FOR SENSEI!”

“YOU STAY OUT OF IT!” Ayaka shouted.

“MAKE ME!” Brent shouted back.

Then the door slammed open, hitting Brent in the head and stunning him as he felt someone tug on his shirt collar and the door slam. The next thing he knew he was face to face with a red faced Ayaka who looked angry enough to kill him.

“YOU’LL HELP ME GET NEGI-SENSEI!” She shouted in his face.

“MAKE ME!” Brent shouted back.

Ayaka screamed and started to shake him but he didn’t try and stop her. Suddenly she screamed in surprise and dropped him. He looked up to see that Chizuru had snuck up behind her and grabbed her breasts. Chizuru winked at him as he backed out the door and closed it.

-Inside the Room-

“Sorry Rep-san but you were being quite rude to poor Brent-kun.” Chizuru said as Ayaka turned to look at her with a face flushed with embarrassment.

“Bad Chizu-ne.” Ayaka admonished her.

“Let’s do a booby test… y’know for old time sakes?” Chizuru declared before pausing a second “You too Chisame-san.”

“What, and catch you hootchie cooties…? Nuh-unh.” Chisame replied.

Just then they heard a loud ruckus outside the room. It sounded like someone was wrestling.

“I can’t go in there… because they’re naked and AYAKA’S TRYING TO KILL ME!”

They heard Brent shout “That isn’t the same! Wait.”

Suddenly the door was thrown open and Brent was shoved in the room followed by a smirking Kazumi.

“It’s time for our group photo so gather round.” She said as she sat Brent down in front of the others “C’mon y’all, smush in, now… camera’s this way, Murakami.”

Once she had the group the way she wanted it she set the timer on the camera before rejoining the group.

“Say cheese!” She said before the flash.

After the picture Brent dashed out of the room and down the hall towards the lobby… right into Ku’s group.

“Hey everyone… what’s up?” He asked.

It looked like Chao and Satomi were interrogating Ku as she ate.

“Oh nothing Brent-kun.” Chao said happily.

Chao got really close to Ku’s face before continuing her interrogation.

“Where did you go last night? Confess, okay?” Chao demanded politely.

“Tha’ none ‘ou ‘izness…” Ku said through a mouthful of food.

“If that’s how you want it, you can test my new machine…” Satomi said “AUTO FORCE FEEDING NIKUMAN MACHINE, NIKUMAN-KUN Z…!”

“MMNPH!” Ku tried to shout.

“It’ll keep on feeding you till you confess so…” Satomi shouted as the machine shoved Nikuman into a panicking Ku’s mouth.

Brent laughed a bit before turning to Kaede and Satsuki.

“Hey Satsuki can I have a pork bun?” He asked Satsuki.

Satsuki smiled and handed one to Brent… who then proceeded to shove it into his mouth making his cheeks bulge.

“I can’t believe how good these pork buns are.” Kaede commented.

“The secrets in the outer dough see…?” Satsuki told her.

“Ooh! Cute pose. Look this way Ku-chan…” Kazumi said before taking a picture.

Brent had to agree with Kazumi they did look cute… and funny. He heard a commotion at the gift shop but was trying not to laugh with food in his mouth when Ku finally escaped from her friends and went running after Kazumi… who had just taken a picture of the twins in Geisha outfits complete with white make-up, flowers, and really uncomfortable looking sandals.

“SO KEW-W-W-W-WT!” Sakurako, Madoka, and Misa shouted in unison as the twins and Ku Fei chased after Kazumi.

“Don’t you DARE use that for the scrapbook…” Fuka shouted.

“We look like freaks with these white faces..!” Fumika added also shouting.

“You give film back now, Asakura!” Ku shouted “No can use that one!”

This was too much for Brent and he started laughing hard inhaling some of his pork bun and started to choke. Kaede slapped him on the back and he swallowed his food.

“Thanks Kaede-san.” Brent gasped.

“No problem Brent-kun.” Kaede replied.