Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Makie's Revenge ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Makie’s Revenge
Chapter 3

“Meet me outside Mahora Academy.  We should talk.  I know we haven’t seen each other eye-to-eye, or most recently, but we should be able to work it out, or not.” Ayaka read the note from Asuna, which was written by Makie.  She put the note in her pocket and left the room.  While she was getting ready to go, she looked for Makie, who was not in her bed. “Hmph!  Makie’s late again… remind me to lecture her again,” she said bluntly, as she left her room. Meanwhile, Asuna was reading the exact same note, but with different writing: “Bells, meet me outside of Mahora Academy.  You don’t have a choice, since I am your superior.  We’ll speak privately.” “So, finally admitting that she’s an idiot!”  Asuna snapped. She called out to Konoka, who unfortunately, unknown to her, is gone, “Konoka!  I’m leaving!  I’ll be back soon!” She slammed the door and went her way.

Konoka, who was still in control of Makie, finished up sewing her black dress.  She presented it to her. “Perfect… I am glad I thought of this sooner,” she said, “With this disguise, Ayaka cannot see me.” She put on her black dress and cape; she even put on a black mask, to hide her face. “Master, when will Ayaka show up?”  Konoka said robotically. “Soon…” Makie replied, “But, for now, we will wait and see, if our guest will show up.” She then did a thief stance and sneered. “Ayaka Yukihiro!  You’ve messed with the wrong failure!” “I don’t get it… in a good way,” Motsu muttered, from under her cape.

Later, Setsuna arrived with the note, written by Makie, in her hand, and her sword in the other.  The note was written in pink ink: “Setsuna, I wanted to speak to you on a certain matter; meet me in the forest at 3pm.  Don’t be late; it is very important.  From, Konoka.” “Miss Konoka, I want this matter to be resolved,” she thought, “What has gotten into you?” She remembered what happened earlier:  Konoka was carrying a load of books, and was talking like a zombie.  Setsuna knew that she was being controlled… though, it’s just the thought.  However, Setsuna had a very shocking dilemma… what if she wanted to meet, so she would kiss her?  She blushed and shook her head, knowing it was a bad idea.  Knowing Setsuna, she’d get hot and flustered over Konoka, since it was her sworn duty to protect her. When she arrived, Setsuna found Konoka, by a lone tree.  She then approached her and asked her what she was doing here.  Konoka said nothing.  She blushed and smiled.  But just as Setsuna was about to reach her hand, a rustle from the tree was heard.  She looked up and found a dark figure up in the tree.  She pulled out her sword and jumped up.  But the figure escaped, before Setsuna reached the top. “Damn… whoever he was, he better not hurt Miss Konoka.” She jumped down and saw Konoka with glee. “Miss Konoka, are you okay?”  She asked. “Everything is okay, See-Chan,” Konoka responded, “I am happy that you came to my rescue.  You are my hero.  I love you.” Setsuna gasped, and was stunned.  She started to quiver in fear, but also smiled a bit and flushed a beet red color on her face.  Setsuna, confused and flustered, held Konoka by her upper arms and tried to kiss.  But, that lover’s bliss was short-lived; when she caressed her arm upward, she felt a little prick in her right palm. “Ow.” She looked at her right hand and saw a microchip in her palm, but she didn’t know it was a microchip. “What the hell is this?”  She thought, “Did Konoka fell into some woodchips?” The dark figure appeared from behind.  Just as the figure got up, Setsuna held her sword and pointed at the person.  And who would’ve guessed that the figure was Makie in disguise, dressed in her black attire and mask? “Who are you?”  Setsuna asked her, “And what have you done with Miss Konoka???” Makie then replied, “I cannot be able to answer that with a response.  Though, I needed her for something.” Setsuna looked at the masked girl and asked, “You look familiar.  Have we met before?” “Oh?  Have I?”  She responded, “I think I should tell you why I summoned you here…” She took off her mask, and revealed her face.  Setsuna was shocked. “The reason I do this… was to Ayaka, the class rep,” she continued, “I wanted revenge for shunning me.” “Revenge?  On her?”  Setsuna gasped.

Meanwhile, Ayaka & Asuna arrived together in a dense forest outside of Mahora Academy, though they never knew they met with each other.  Ayaka showed the note to Asuna, while Asuna did the same thing. “Okay, Asuna, what do you want to speak to me for?”  Ayaka asked. “Oh, you think I would be dumb to figure it out?”  She bickered, “You obviously wanted to admit something!” “Hell, no!  I ain’t gonna be your teacher’s pet!”  Ayaka snapped. “You want a piece of me, blondie???” “BRING IT, BELLS!!!” They started to glare and growl at each other.  But then, they started to act confused. “Hold on, I never write a secret letter to you,” Asuna retorted, “Do you think someone is trying to trick us?” “Asuna, even I am too smart to figure it out,” she responded, “Come on, I mean we’ve been through this sort of deal many times.  But you see that I have matured into a wonderful girl, who knows too well.” Asuna sneered, “You and your preaching to the choir.  In fact, I thought you might be interested in this.” She showed her chupa-T to Ayaka.  Ayaka then threw the shirt. “You honestly think I wear that horrid attire???” “Well, I am not wearing that piece of Negi paraphernalia!” Ayaka had a Negi-T behind her back. “Aw, you guessed; sorry…”  She pouted. Asuna then snapped, “Sorry doesn’t cut it!  But this is no time to play the pity game!  We have to find out what’s going on?” Both girls returned to the dorms, but then heard a rustle in the forest.  They rushed over to the scene.

“Why would you want Ayaka for, after all she’s done for you?”  Setsuna questioned, “I hope for your sake, I want to know.” Makie looked down and started to mutter. “She… called… me… a failure… towards…” “What?”  Setsuna asked. “I said she considers me as a failure!!”  She shouted. “A failure?”  Setsuna asked, “And that’s the reason you took control of Konoka?” “Well, yes and no,” Makie replied, “But it is no problem.  She was of great help.  I know about your weakness already, but I could be able to need your assistance.” “What?  I would never--!” “Come on, Setsuna, you have got to help me!  Besides… you have no choice,” Makie insisted, “You see… that slight pain you felt was the chip that can control you to do my bidding.  You are my slave now.” “No… then that means…” Setsuna gasped. “That’s right; Konoka is my slave, also.” Setsuna dropped her sword and turned to Makie. “All right… I’ll do it, but I want to know… what possessed you to try and take revenge on our class representative?” “Very easy,” she said, “Every day is the same thing:  “You’re a failure towards Makie!  You’re a failure towards Makie!!  You are a failure; a displeasure; a letdown; a disappointment; a nobody!!!  I’m so sick of it!!!  Ayaka has rattled me, day-in and day-out!  I was considered myself as a failure, but only because she says so, every time I louse up!  But since then, I wanted to hide my feeling towards her; so I called on my father to get me something for my revenge.  He found something very amazing:  A chip that can control your every being.” “This chip?”  Setsuna showed her hand to Makie, revealing the chip that was on her palm. “Yes, that’s it,” Makie continued, “Once the owner is presented via chip, he or she can be controlled.  Unfortunately, only one can be controlled, and can do as she pleases, by controlling her entire body.” Makie turned to Konoka. “I shall demonstrate.  Konoka!  Deactivate!!!” Konoka closed her eyes and bowed down with her arms flailing. “Miss Konoka!!!” “I am afraid to tell you that once he or she is controlled, he or she cannot return to normal.  Think of it as my own robot slave.  If you shout the person’s name and shout “Deactivate”, their nervous system will shut down.  But, it’s okay.  She’s not dead; she’s just out cold for a while.” “You demon; or a reasonable facsimile thereof!”  Setsuna shouted, “That’s why Konoka was acting weird!  You controlled her!” “EXACTLY!  I want my revenge on Ayaka, and I tend to do such the thing.  And I insist that you do the same thing, since I own you now.” “Where did you even get this monstrosity???”  Setsuna asked in anger. “Eh, I stole it from the science lab,” Makie answered, but then gasped, as she said where she got it. Setsuna was concerned, not just for Konoka, but for Makie. “And… and I made exact duplicates of the chips… but… NOW YOU KNOW TOO MUCH!!!” “That’s enough!”  Setsuna interrupted. She bowed to her and continued, “I am willing to do as you say and I’ll keep this secret under wraps; however, I don’t approve of Miss Konoka being in a zombie-like trance.  I shall be your sole slave, on one condition…” “Anything…” “Just bring Konoka back.  I beg of you!  This is not the Konoka I know!”  Setsuna pleaded, “I shall assist you and be your slave, just please bring Miss Konoka back to her normal self again!” Makie looked down and nodded.  She then looked at Konoka and shouted, “Konoka!  Activate!” Konoka got up and was in attention. “Yes, master!”  She called to Makie. She turned to Setsuna and said, “Would you do the honors?  Just say her name and disable her program from the chip.” She nodded. “Konoka!”  Setsuna shouted, “Disable all obedience towards Makie Sasaki!” Konoka said nothing.  But then she said, “Request denied!” Setsuna was shocked. “Heh!  You don’t know what to say, don’t you?”  Makie giggled, “That’s not the way you say it.  You say, “Disable obedience program!”, that way she’ll stop obeying; but either way, you are still a part of me.” Setsuna then growled, “Crap!  I almost freed her.  What has gotten into Makie?” “Konoka!  Seize her!”  She shouted, as she pointed at Setsuna. Konoka grabbed Setsuna by her arms.  She tried to break free, but couldn’t. “You… you tricked me!”  She shouted, “You promised me to free Konoka!” “I promised nothing,” Makie grinned evilly, “But, it was your own doing!  Besides, if anyone was to disable the chip, it’s me.  Because I control her… and not you!  Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!” “Why, you… pseudo-demon!!!”  She shrieked. “Sticks and stones, Sakurazaki, sticks and stones…” She turned to Konoka, “Miss Konoka, you cannot be serious!  Makie… she’s…” “Makie is a success towards Makie; she is also a great girl in class 3-A.  She’s very wonderful to be with and she’s a very flexible girl,” Konoka said robotically. “Miss Konoka!!!  NO!!!” She cried. Makie laughed evilly. “You thought I would need your assistance, right?  Do you know why I wanted Ayaka, huh?”  She smiled, “Well, I have to put up hell, just to get my hands on her!  I needed the chip for Ayaka, but she’s proven to be very intelligent and crafty.  You think I don’t deserve help, for all the crap I put up with, with that awful Negi-fetish??  Well, guess what???  I needed help… always!  And it starts with you and Konoka!” “You… you can’t do this!”  She screamed. Makie grinned, as Setsuna started to break free. “Too late!”  She shouted, “Setsuna!  Activate!!!” She grabbed her sword and pointed at Makie.  But she was too late; she froze in place and placed her sword on the ground.  She then stood in place and bowed to her. Makie laughed very evilly and loud, “Heh, heh, heh, heh!  Ha, ha, ha, ha!  HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!  WAH, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!”

By far, the most exhausting story I had to write, and by exhausting, I mean the hardest parts to write. Stay tuned for the next chapter… WITH MUCH ANTICIPATION!!!

Sorry…. Watching too many “Negima!?/Negima Neo”.