Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Makie's Revenge ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Makie’s Revenge
Chapter 7

“Ayaka… what’s going on?”  Asuna thought. She let out a smile and said to Makie, “Makie!  Deactivate!” “Yes, master!”  Makie responded. She closed her eyes and bowed slightly.  Asuna was flabbergasted; she just saw Ayaka controlling Makie. “Ayaka… but I thought…” She grinned and said, “You were right, Asuna; Makie is an idiot.  If she wants to control me, she’s got another thing coming.” “What do you mean?”  Asuna asked, “I thought the O.B. chip controlled you; so why Makie?” “Very simple,” she explained, “When Makie placed the microchip on my neck, she turned around and started laughing demonically.  That was my opportunity to get back at her.  So, without Konoka noticing, I freed my hand for a moment, took the chip off my neck, and threw it on her left thigh.  I placed my arm back in the rope, afterwards--.” “Hold the phone!”  Asuna interrupted, “Satomi said that the chip cannot be removed when implanted!” “Funny, the chip can never come off; but knowing Makie, she had to place it in my hair.” “So, you were free and you didn’t break out of here?” “No, I thought I should trick her; besides, I have bigger plans for her.  In any case, the way she tied me up was impressive, but knowing my Professor Negi merchandise, she was a fool to underestimate me.  I have owned my gross of Negi Merchandise, and have known each item at heart, unlike your pathetic Chupa-Ts.” “Now, wait a minute!  I know for a fact that the chip cannot be removed, unless it is disabled; Satomi told me so,” Asuna remarked, “She placed it on your neck, so how did it get lodged in your hair, giving the chance to remove it?” “Heh!  Are you kidding me?  Makie didn’t brush back all my hair,” Ayaka said, “My theory is that a thick strand of my hair fell down and clamped on my neck when Makie placed the chip on me.  The chip didn’t fasten; so, I had to think fast.” “But… she controlled you; Makie said so.” “She never said “Ayaka!  Activate!”  When you showed up, playing her minion, she forgot about it, all of a sudden.  But then she ordered me around, and I played the perfect patsy!  A genius plan by your class rep; no, don’t applaud for me.” Asuna was annoyed and also confused, “Well, I am amazed by your tactics, but Konoka & Setsuna are still under her control.” Ayaka then replied, “Oh, stop it.  They’ll live.  Although, Konoka might be out for a while, thanks to you; if we remove the chip from her, we should be able to bring her back.” “That’s quite enough, Ayaka,” a voice called. “Who’s there?”  Asuna asked. They looked around and found Konoka, who was dizzy after being under control. “I cannot let you do that,” she said in a robotic voice, “I cannot let you take master away from me.” “What?  Konoka, what is with you???”  Asuna shouted, “I thought I disabled the replica chip!” “You didn’t,” she said, “I was protected by a filter in the chip.” She turned to Makie and reactivated her, without speaking a command.  She then commanded, “Makie!  Disable obedience program!” Ayaka gasped, as Asuna was annoyed. “Damn it!  She tricked us!”  Asuna screamed. “Konoka!  Explain yourself!”  Ayaka demanded. “Request denied,” Konoka said. “I’ll explain!”  Makie sneered, as she took off the O.B. chip, “The chips I made were the exact replicas of that miserable O.B. chip!  But unlike what you said, I added a fail-safe to prevent them from being disabled.” “What???” “Konoka & I studied together on how to fix the chips into their exact wavelengths; in order to prevent it from being destroyed, especially a certain class rep, I took the liberty of adding fail-safe programming to prevent it from being crashed.  Say like a computer gets damaged and starts to lose its programs and windows; that way, it’ll become useless.  Well, don’t get me wrong, but Konoka taught me to be not useless, like those outdated computers!” “But wait!  Konoka reactivated you!  Why?”  Asuna asked. “It’s very simple… I took the liberty of making a few modifications to the original chip,” she grinned, “Now, whoever is under the influence of my chip, can control the person being controlled by the original chip, other than the only person!  Suckers!” “Makie!  How could you???”  Ayaka shouted, “You’re not a failure towards Makie, you’re a failure towards being a human being!” “You don’t intimidate me anymore!  NO ONE DOES!!!”  She cried with a demonic look, “Konoka, Setsuna, and I are gonna get me my popularity back!  And it’s gonna start with ALL of Mahora Academy!  And as for you two…” Asuna smirked and said to Makie, “Sorry, loser.  But Setsuna is gonna be out of action for a while.  I just deactivated her.” “What?  You mean?” She rushed to the room and found Setsuna, motionless and tied up.  However, they turned around and found that Ayaka and Asuna escaped.  Makie was furious.  She untied Setsuna and reactivated her. “Setsuna!  Konoka!  Get them!  After those girls!”  She commanded. “Yes, master!”  They both said.

Ayaka and Asuna rushed down the stairs, hoping they would escape from Makie’s clutches.  They arrived at the main lobby and went to the front door.  They were stopped by Setsuna, who pointed her sword at Ayaka.  Asuna bailed on Ayaka, but Konoka halted her by blocking her way.  Makie appeared from behind them and laughed evilly.  The girls were surrounded. “Come on, Ayaka, give up; you cannot defeat me,” Makie laughed, “Not even your precious Professor Negi paraphernalia cannot stop me.” “Damn you, Makie Sasaki!”  Asuna screamed. “Seize them, my slaves!!!”  She shouted. “Hold it right there, Sasaki!”  Two voices shouted from the hallway. Two girls in white lab coats rushed in and pointed their giant silver blasters at Makie and her slaves. “Satomi!  Chao!  You arrived!”  Asuna cried. “Hey, brain-drains!  Hold your fire!”  Ayaka shouted, “They won’t work on the chips!” “Yeah, Makie somehow put a fail-safe on those replicas!”  Asuna added. Satomi then responded, “We’re not interested in the chips!  But thanks for the heads-up.” Chao added, “We’re after you, Makie Sasaki!” They fired a bright pink ray.  Makie was struck by the laser and was trapped inside a big pink bubble.  She tried to break free, but couldn’t. “One bad girl, contained!”  Chao cheered. “LEMME OUT OF HERE!!!”  Makie shouted in extreme anger, “YOU ROTTEN LITTLE FRUITS OF SCIENCE!!!  I’LL KILL YOU!!!” “Sorry, Makie,” Satomi said, “Stealing the O.B. chip and using it for evil purposes is wrong.” “Not to mention attacking your own class representative,” Ayaka added. “And turning my friends into slaves!”  Asuna shouted. “You’ll regret this!  Ayaka Yukihiro!  I swear I will get my revenge yet!!!”  Makie shrieked. “Sadly, you failed… and let’s face it, you poor excuse of a human being, you just don’t get it,” Ayaka retorted, “What we just witness is not only a masterful evil genius, but a masterful evil airheaded girl, who just became the one person I feared the most!” Makie growled, as she was rolled away.  Konoka & Setsuna then approached Ayaka & Asuna. “Master!”  They both cried. Asuna then called to them, “Konoka!  Setsuna!  Deactivate!” They both closed their eyes and bowed with their arms flailing. “Asuna!  You should’ve at least disabled their obedience programs!”  Ayaka scolded. “Sorry,” Asuna said, realizing what she did, “My bad.”

Meanwhile, Satomi freed Makie from her bubble. “You know, pink really suits you, Makie,” Chao said. “Cut the crap!”  She sneered, as she held up the chip, “You want this O.B. chip?  You’ll have to get it through my cold dead hands… in a good way, like Daddy told me.” Motsu popped up from out of nowhere and said, “I’m proud of my daughter!  I raised her well!” He disappeared… somehow. “Makie, what possessed you to be such an evil girl?”  Satomi asked, “You know you almost put the campus in danger.” “Not to mention threatening all of Mahora Academy!”  Chao added, “That chip was meant for Chachamaru and Evangeline!  It’s not for you!  It never was!” “I just wanted to get back at Ayaka for calling me a failure!  Is that too hard to ask???”  Makie whimpered. “YES IT IS!!!”  They both shouted. She then sneered, “Well, Ayaka and Asuna may have won this battle, but the war is far from over.” “Makie, let’s face it,” Satomi remarked, “It’s over!  These chips are a danger to science!  We are to return the original to its rightful owner and destroy the replicas you created!” Chao then said, “No!  I suggest we send the O.B. chip to Evangeline and keep the others to ourselves!” “What are you saying?  These O.B. chips disgraced the name of science!”  Satomi cried, “Those chips must be destroyed!” Chao let out an evil smirk and said to Satomi in a robotic voice, “Wrong!  You’re the disgrace to Science.  Makie insisted it!  These chips will help us!” “Lingshen!  NO!  What happened to you???”  Satomi pleaded. Makie laughed evilly and said, “Oh, have you forgotten already, my soon-to-be slave?  When Setsuna was looking for Ayaka earlier, I managed to sneak one of my replicas into Lingshen Chao, without you knowing.” “Then… that means…” Chao took off part of her clothing.  She showed the chip to Satomi, implanted on her chest. “NO!  Makie!  What have you done???”  She cried. “Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh!  I did what I did:  I wanted to increase production!” “You fool!  You foolish fool!  You foolish fool who foolishly tried to fool people into fooling themselves!!!”

Writer’s note:  AGGH!  Now this “Fool” speech from Phoenix Wright has got me doing it!

Makie sneered, as Satomi tried to do something.  She smiled and turned to Chao. “Well, Makie, I am afraid you don’t understand the duties of an O.B. chip replica.” She shouted, “Lingshen!  Disabl--!!!” But just as she was about to make the command, Chao grasped her mouth shut. “Authorization prohibited!”  She said, “Makie is my master!  Not you, Satomi Hakase!  Makie is amazing!  She is very athletic and smart.” Satomi tried to speak, but couldn’t.  Makie approached her and placed the chip on the back of her neck.  She then stepped back and shouted, “Lingshen, let her go!” She dropped Satomi.  She got up and felt the chip on the back of her neck. “No… Makie… do you realize what you’ve done???”  She cried in fright. “Fool, don’t you see?  I wanted to get my hands on Ayaka all these years,” Makie said, “Since Setsuna and Konoka are still under my control, I’ll get her yet.  But, I need more smartness in the collective… and it begins with you two, the creators of the O.B. Chip.” “MANIAC!!!”  Satomi screamed. “Satomi!  Activate and stand in attention!”  She shouted. She stood up straight.  Chao stood alongside her. “We live to serve you, master Makie,” they both said robotically. “Excellent!”  She said, “Now nothing can stop me!  Ayaka Yukihiro, I will get my revenge!  And you too, Asuna Kagurazaka!  You will both bow to me yet!  I am the success!  I am Makie Sasaki!” “You are a success towards Makie,” Satomi said. “Yeah!  What she said,” Chao added. Makie then had a thought, “Maybe I can leave the Dummy Force and become my own name!  A-HA!  I know what I’ll call myself…” She dressed up in a flashy pink, black, and red jumpsuit and cape.  She put on a black hat and silver eye-mask and waved her cape around. “Makie Sasaki, Dummy Pink, is no more!”  She grinned, “You can call me “Mistress Makie, Rose Red”!  Do you agree to me, my minions?” “Yes, Mistress Makie!  You are an amazing leader!”  Satomi & Chao bowed. She cackled evilly, “HA, HA, HA, HA!  WAH, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!  AH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!  MWAH, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!”

It seems Makie has set this whole thing up from the start.  What has happened to our favorite airhead, Makie Sasaki?  Will she finally get her revenge on Ayaka Yukihiro?  Is Mahora Academy doomed???

To Be Continued…