Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Omnia Uincit Amor : Love Cnquers all ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: Negima and Love Hina are the works of Ken Akamatsu

Summary : A few years after Keitaro and Naru's wedding, Negi Springfield comes to Japanto fullfill the assignment he supposed to complete. Keitaro being Negi's uncle and notifing what has happened to Negi so far, sends his daughter to look after Negi. But, Negi's cousin 'Nagi' is already there to look after Negi. However, two people staying there isn't mean that Negi's school days were going to be normal. What would happen to Negi and his friends with two cousins staying there.

Omnia Uincit Amor :Love Cnquers all

Prologue : Memory Within You


"So, that was all? I thought you were better than that. I never expected you to-ah." There were two girls sitting on a zabuton in front of a coffee table talking about something that concernd them. At this moment, they were drinknig tea. For about twent minutes from the beginning of the conversation, everything was fine. Nothing went wrong. However, a dark haired girl made a mistake as she said without even thinking about the process.

"Hey, what's that suppose to mean? You will do the same thing I did if you were me!" The girl now had to solve two problems right away. It didn't take a long time to becalm her friend as well as her cousin's feeling, but it didn't help her at all. Instead, the long hlond haired girl was looking at the black haired girl with a bit annoyed eyes as she had two imaginary veins popped up on her head. Looking at this, the girl laughed nervously as she sweat dropped.

"I think I know where this is going now." As if it was already planned in the beginning, someone came into the girl's tearoom when the situation was going worse. The two girls were surprised to see an interrupter at this moment. Looking at the way they welcomed him, he chuckled as he came in with a tray of a snack just for the girls. "Hey, what's up?"


-------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------
"Hey, what's with these brooms in a vestibule?" Two young married couples came into Hinata Sou with a box of ice-creams on their hands. Then, they found two coolly designed brooms right at the vestibule leaning against wall. Ridiculous as they seemed, Keitaro was annoyed that the cleaning equipment was blocking the beautiful view of Hinata Sou's inside. Finally, he asked why they were there dumbfoundly without even thinking twice. Meanwhile, Naru went to a kitchen to see if Shinobu or Su was there.
"Um, they're belong to Nekane-san and Kanako-san. Meow. By the way, I thought you were better in this You Know What Thing." It was Kuro the black cat who answered Keitaro's foolish question. At this moment, he didn't react as a person who saw a scary ghost in the middle of a night. Instead, he acted as if he already knew about this when he heard the cat was atcually talking to him. It didn't scared him at all. After all, his family was a magician family. However, it didn't mean that he was also the mage. Other than this, he was a speciallized martial artist thanks to Seta.

"Did ya say something, Kei-kun? What's thisyou are talking about You Know What?" Both of Keitaro and Kuro realized what they have done. More or less, it was Kuro who was shocked more than Keitaro. Then, they whispered to teach other only to let Kitsune and Naru get more curiousity on this situation. When they were disappeared, Kuro asked Keitaro why Naru and Shinobu were not told or aware of magic being real. Then, Keitaro answered to the cat that there would be some serious trouble casued by her. As a matter of fact, Kuro knew what he meant.

"Anyway, Nagi-san is here too. He's in Kanako-san's room." Trying the best way to ignore Naru, Kuro managed to tell Keitaro who was another guest other than two female wizards. It wasn't done by them whispering to each other; therefore, Naru began to make a searching inquiry into a matter who is this Nagi that Keitaro was talking about. As a matter of fact, what Naru was doing wasn't even coming into Keitaro's ear.

"What, Nagi? You mean nii-san is here?" It sure did earn keitaro's attention, but in a different way. Realizing that this was a mistake, Kuro tried to clear her mistake only to cause more fuss about it. Fourtunately, Motoko was passing there and made sure it would not happen again.


------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------
"Eh, did you hear that. Kanako-chan?" It was loud voice indeed, Nekane was able to hear the voice it was created from the downstairs. It was obvious for Kanako to know whose voice it was and why it happened at this time. Apparently, the voice was loud enough to be widespreaded around of the city of Hinatasi. Not only that, but Kanako knew who caused the problem at the first place.
"Ah, don't worry about it. There's nothing wrong down there." Giving a faint smileto her friend as well as her cousin, Kanako gave another sigh as she began to think about something that they were talking about all this time. Then, she snapped her fingers when something came into her mind.

"Hey, I have an idea how to solve this matter. Well, this require your support, Nagi-kun."

...
...
...

Now that a week had passed, everyone had something to do ontheir own. Therefore, nobody was in Hinata Sou. Not even Kanako's Kuro the black cat and Keitaro's Tama-chan the hot spring turtle were there as well. Neither Keitaro nor Naru were there. Motoko was in Kyoto for a family business, Su was in her home country with Shinobu and Sara, Ema was in high school as well as Mutsumi who was there for the temporary teaching job. Kitsune was in Haruka's teahouse as a proxy of Haruka who was with Seta somewhere in the world. Lastly, Kanako was in home preparing a next trip with her Granny Hina.

At this moment, Keitaro was in America working as both ofsecret mage in a mission and archaeolgist with Nyamo.

Naru was on the way to return to Hinata Sou from America as soon as she was informed that her stepsister,Meiwas in Japan.

The phone began to ring when a clock reached at exactly 4: 00 on themorning. It rang for about five minutes. It was obvious that someone didn't know about the situation in this dormitory. As a matter of fact, anyone would hang up the phone if nobody was answering. However, this person was too patient. It was later when the caller decided it was the best idea to leave the message instead.

"Hey, dad. I got your message. There is no problem with me, I'm fine as you are now. After all, I'm your daughter. Oh, about the letter that you sent me yesterday, I think it suits me very well. After all, it is a job for the magister magi.Heh heh heh.Anyway, I'll try my best . Well, then bye, dad. - P.S. I am now title asa magister magi. It's all thanks to Granny Hina.Oh, and thanks for that candy." ...With the long beep on the receiver, the call was finished. Then again, it wasn't all. Another personphoned at Hinata Sou. This time, it was a man and he left the message immediatelyhe called.

"I got the message you sent me through your sikigami. Well, sorry for the trouble that my son is giving to you. Kei-kun. But, I know better that you are doing this because you wanted to do. Well, thanks for that one. Let's hope our kids do their best on their ways to the top. I'll leave the message again by Sunday at this time. Well, then. Adios."


----------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------
"Hey, what's up. Ako, what is it?" Asuna saw her classmate while she was on the morning paper delievery. She did not think any problems about Ako being out here. After all, Ako was a part of an athelete club and she needed to practice a lot alone or with Makie. She may be the manager of the boy's soccer team, but she was good at the soccer.Guessing that Ako had a reason to be here, Asuna wasn't even curious how it was possible to see Ako was in this early hour. As a matter of fact, it didn't bother Asuna at all but was happy that she was able to haveacompany.
"Asuna-chan, do you know where is Negi-sensei?" Ako's question let Asuna to look at her a bit dumbfounded. It was normal for students to find their teachers but she couldn't think any otherperfect reasons due to the fact a lot of things happened until now with Negi and his students. As a guardian, she was concerning of the relationshipamong Negi, Nodoka and Yue.

"Negi-bozo? Well, he's at the train station. He didn't tell me why though, why? is it urgent? If not, I'll give him your message. Tell me." It was half true. She did know why Negi was there, but she didn't know the detail about the situation fully. Ako was immediately shocked and blushed by Asuna's last comment. She paused for a moment to decide whether it was okay to tell her about this matter or not. At this time, Asuna didn't know what was with her for taking time. Then with a big sigh, Ako said what she had in her mind, which made Asuna to sweat drop with a shock.

"A-Asuna-chan. Could, could tell me when N-Nagi-san vistits Japan again?"

"Eh...What?" Sure enough, Asuna was shocked that let her jaw dropped all the way to the bottom.


----------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------
"Achoo!" Someone was in the train with a large bag on his right hand. "I don't have a cold. But what is it? Is someone calling my name or what?"
"I don't know. Do you know some people living there? If not, Negi-kun might did something with your identity. Well, who knows." A girl with a pumpkin looking hat said as she was reading a book. Other than them, there was a tiny cute turtle that was flying around the girl.

"Well, I don't care about it now. I just hope to see that Negi grew up as an English gentleman. I wonder how he is like considering I have not seen him for almost five years."


----------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

Note :

Hello, people. It's my third story. Well, I erased the first one andI'm planning to reupdate it. However, this is the story that happens because of Nagi and Keitaro's daughter. Well, both of them are my characters. Mabye not Nagi. We already saw him in theVol. 9 of Negima. And I've been thinking it would be a great story if Negi's other version, "Cousin Nagi" is actually real in this Negima world. That's right. And about Keitaro's daughter. I'm still thinking about what is better for her. By the way, I'm sure all of you know what is a candy I'm talking about. If not, see a detail in the vol. 9 of Negima.

Another fiction I'm planning to write is acrossover with Love Hina and Fate/hollow ataraxia or Fate / Stay Night.

By the way, every stories that I am writing might take a while to update. This is because I don't have my tutor to check some errors in my fiction. Well, my tutor always help me whenever I need something done especially that is related with English. I can do it by myself, though. But, it takes more time. However, please enjoy this story and let me know if there isamistake that I need to fix.

-Words / sentences / praises in italic - written in Japanese / latin
-Words / sentences / praises in italic and bold - magic spell / techniques using chi.
-Rulers - places change
-Three dots downward - time change