Mai-HiME Fan Fiction ❯ The Answer to Every Problem ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

For my friend Hoppy-chan. Happy birthday, love, even if it's a week late.
 
The Answer to Every Problem
 
This was a bit of a problem.
 
Because Natsuki had a choice to make, and the choice was harder than she'd originally anticipated.
 
Nao stood at one end of the spectrum, hands on hips as she frowned, throwing a glare at the girl on the other side. Natsuki took a careful turn towards the other girl: Shizuru smiling prettily, her eyes hardened. No one else was allowed to have Natsuki, she had always enforced, but since when did Nao follow rules.
 
“You have to make a choice,” Nao said. She would be the one to say it. Shizuru would just sit in silence, waiting.
 
The problem was, Natsuki couldn't make the choice. Sometime between this wacky shenanigan and that foolish idea, she had actually formed a bond with the insane girl who carried her around every little place, but Shizuru was Shizuru.
 
Then Nao got that wicked smile, and Natsuki cringed just a little.
 
“There's an easy solution to this problem,” she said.
 
Natsuki looked at Shizuru, who was grinning a little bit wider.
 
There was no getting out of this one.
 
Notes:
It's short, I know, but it's so hard to actually write a threesome seriously.
Yes, orgies solve every problem, especially shipping wars.
Sorry I'm a lazy procrastinator! I hope you liked it.