MAR Fan Fiction ❯ be my valentine? ❯ Chapter 0ne ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Be my valentine?


Disclaimer: nobuyuki anzai owns MAR and all related characters. no money is made off of this anyhow, nyuk nyuk. a pointless story this is. characters may be OOC.
" Hey! I said HEY!!!"

Alviss cocked his head to find Ginta screaming at full throttle, hoping to get the bishonens attention.
" What is it, Ginta? do you have to be annoying this time in the morning?!" he said, raising a death glare at the boy.

" But i gotta ask your help for something!!! its important!!" he shouted.
" ugh. all right,I'll bite, so stop shouting." he muttered as he readied himself for another annoying situation.
"do you know what today is?!" Ginta asked.
Alviss merely looked over at the calender. it just so happened that it was febuary the 14th, his hated and dreaded holiday. valentines day. he groaned as he mentally prepared himself for the ensuing foolishness.

Make no mistake, alviss didnt hate the holiday because of love or anything of the sort, he just happened to be almost sexually harassed by his many fangirls every year, which helping ginta would only add to his problems.
" so let me guess.... your gay." Al bluntly put it.
" NO! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!" ginta's screamed ripped through alviss' ears.
" ok, ok then! what is it!!"
" theres a girl i like, and i need to to help me get her a present."

Alviss then gave off a unusual stare at him, making ginta slightly unnerved.
" Wha, what's that face for?"
"Its snow huh?"
"Ho... How did you know?!" he exclaimed in astonishment.

" Easy, i can read you like the back off my hand. so, what is it that you want? if its for a present, your going to have to blow your own money!"
" yeah but..." he gave alviss a embaarased look.
" but what?"
" I dont know what she might want!"
Alviss then walked into a closet, picked up a wooden board, and started to bash himslef in the head with it. after five minutes of this self mutilation, he walked back to ginta.


" Ok, fine then. just give her this, just to get you off my ass!" he said as he handed him a simple box of chocolates.
" well, okay then, but i what you to see what her reaction to this is!"
taking a deep sigh, alviss said, " you cant make this easy, can you? but where are you meeting her?"
Ginta chuckled oddly, making even alviss cringe. " well, alan lent us the training gate, so nobody can intterupt us! of course that means you'll be stuck with us in there for a while also!"


Alviss got up and started headfirst in that direction " well, lets get this over with."
Inside the Training gate (hows that for a quick cut?)

" oh, hey ginta!" greeted snow. " wait, why is alviss here too?"
" well, he was just wanting to train here!"
"liar." muttered Alviss as he walked off, oblivious to the fact that they were ignoring him.


" anyway snow, here it is!!!" he screeched as he pulled the box of chocolates out of nowhere.
Snow looked at the box for a minute and then looked back at ginta.
"oh... your so sweet, ginta!" she said as she gave him a give smooch on the cheek. but then she noticed he wasnt standing near them.
" Ginta, wheres Alviss? wasnt he just standing here?"
Alviss was, of course crouched down by then entrance, muttering to himself about another crappy valentines day he had, but also was grateful the he wasnt hounded by crazy admiriers.
END
( wow, that WAS pointless. well, this was originally going to be posted on valentines day, but whatever.