Marmalade Boy Fan Fiction ❯ 99 Wishes ❯ The Perect Girl for Me ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 1 The Perfect Girl For Me
 
(Tokyo, 2005)
(piano music)
 
Hoshi- (straight face) um? oh its already 7 I better get going (he gets up and starts to walk out the door)
 
Someone- wait! Master Hoshi!?
 
Hoshi- oh Miss Mai (may)
 
Miss Mai- you forgot your lunch!
 
Hoshi- I think i am going to buy lunch at school....
 
Miss Mai- w..what?...I have been making your lunches ever since you were born...please (tearing)
 
Hoshi- okay I'll take it
 
Miss Mai- oh!! For a second I thought that you didnt want me to make you meals anymore!
 
Hoshi- okay well goodbye!
 
Mai- bye! (thinking) if I wasnt 30 I would totally go out with him! he is quite a ladys man! (smile)
 
(at school)
 
 
a girl- Hey Hoshi!
 
Hoshi- hi...
 
the girl-(whispers to her friend) hoshi talked to me!!
 
the 2 girls- KYYYAAA!!
 
a boy- hey Hoshi over here!
 
Hoshi- oh hey Asano.
 
Asano- (sigh) how many times do I have to tell you! call me Shunchi (his first name)
 
Hoshi- whatever...ASANO...
 
some girl- hey Takahashi!! Hey Asano!
 
Hoshi- oh your late Higashiyama!
 
Shunchi- hey Ayame!!
 
Ayame- oh hey "Shunchi"----- so Hoshi did you memorize your part for the culture festival?
 
Hoshi- I had it memorize the day you gave it too me!
 
Ayame- of course... well dad's best friend's cousin's neice is coming tomorrow and she e-mail me the same thing
 
Shunchi- (traps Hoshi's shoulder) (whispers) amy be she's the perfect girl for you...
 
Hoshi- (whispers back) I don't have an intrest in girls...or sex (just to clarify that he is not gay)
 
Shunchi- (stands up and yells) how could you say that!!!???
 
Ayame- Shunchi!! the Sensei is here!! *point point*
 
Sensei- thank you Miss Higashiyama. Asano please sit down. Now I will like to welcome you back to High School my Juniors! I am Mr. Arata Bunya your home room teacher!
 
(at lunch)
 
Shunchi- Mr. Bunya seems nice!
 
Ayame- yeah hey Shunchi are you going to eat that dumpline?
 
Shunchi- well I was but here (feeds it to her)
 
Ayame- !?
 
Hoshi- (sigh)(looks away at the window)
 
Shunchi & Ayame- ?! oh sorry Hoshi
 
Hoshi- don't mind me (he gets up)
 
Shunchi- hey where are you going?
 
Hoshi- to the park. I gotta draw see ya in 7th period! (starts walking away)
 
Ayame- what are you thinking!? skipping 6th!!
 
Hoshi- (turns, smiles) don't worry I'll be back by 7th! I promise! (walks away) Bye!
 
Shunchi & Ayame- he never listens...
 
(at the park)
 
Hoshi- (lying down in the grass drawing the sky and trees)
 
Little girl- have you seen the dog? (gives him a filer)
 
Hoshi- no i haven't (takes the filer) but I will look for him okay! (smiles)
 
little girl- thank you (runs over to her mother)
 
Hoshi- what a sweet little girl... I hope she finds her dog...huh? (sees the girl and her mother with a young woman)
 
Little girl- have you seen this dog?
 
young woman- oh? you lost your dog, I think I've seen it...
 
Hoshi- huh? (the young womans hand are behind her back and they are glowing)
 
young woman- is that your puppy over there?
 
little girl- yes! Sparky you came back! (the dog licks her and she giggles)
 
her mother- thank you for helping us he was a gift from her pass father he died last month in a plane crash....
 
young woman- well I am really sorry, but if its your wish you will find love again!
 
her mother- thank you! come on Etsu!
 
Etsu- coming mother!
 
Hoshi *swaet drop* what just happened??? *sweat drop*
 
young woman- huh? (turns at him) may I help you?
 
Hoshi (thinking) Wow what a pretty face and such a beautifull smile...(chuch bells) (Ding,Ding,Ding,Ding,Ding,Ding,Ding,Ding,Ding, Dong-------!!! Dong-------!!!) (talking) oh no! its 2 o'clock! I have to get back to school! Goodbye!! (runs away)
 
Young woman- (starts crying) but ...I didn't even get his name... huh? (finds a drawing) what's this? (picks it up) wow what beautiful work! I have to find this Hoshi kid and give it back or my names not Kaiya Ichiyusia!!