Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / MARS Fan Fiction ❯ Reader's Nightmare ❯ Flight! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is a re-post. I did so under the name Matsuko but have since decided to use a uniform name in all the fanfiction sites I visit. (Easier to remember.)
 
This story was done with the help of good friends RomzelLeinorrica and Bunny. ( I don't think Bunny has a name on this site as of yet.)
 
*****************************
 
Reader's Nightmare
 
A young woman was sitting in the middle of class. She raised her hand to answer a question that the teacher had just asked the class. Only to find herself in a empty classroom. As she lowered her hand she felt cold, and looked down at herself she was BUCK NAKED!!!
 
She immediately covered herself modestly, though it didn't do her any good. She got up from her desk and went to the door of the classroom. She peeked out and saw that the corridor was deserted. Then she stuck out her head more too check for peeping toms but found none. Just as she was about to leave the classroom she heard the unmistakable click of a camera.
 
She looked back behind her to find Mich. One of the most annoying stalker-boys in the school pointing a camera at her. Just then she saw another flash of the camera followed by an echoing click. He put down the camera and laughed as he walked toward the her. She was frozen in shocked horror, as he passed by her he poked her on the arm and grinned.
 
As soon as her brain understood what had happened she screamed, though it came out as more of a squeak, threw caution to the winds and ran out of that god forsaken classroom.
She continued running down the hall trying to get to the door that looked just a couple of yards away. She stopped as she saw Nagi next to some unknown boy. Nagi was pounding on the door yelling. "Omi you have been in there for twenty minutes. Get out of the closet and let other people have a turn."
 
As Nagi finished saying this Omi and Schu walked out of the closet looking very disheveled. Schu looked at Nagi with a huge satisfied grin on his face. "There you go Bishounen its all yours." He then looked at Omi with lecherous grin walked toward the door out of the hall. The young woman just stood there more shock as she saw Nagi and who she now recognized to be Masao.
 
She started shaking her head in disbelief 'My god I read too much manga.' "God can do miraculous things sometimes..." She spun around to see FARFARELLO in a priest's outfit. Holding a Bible to his heart and when she looked closely at his face she was amazed to see not one but TWO EYES.
 
She could do nothing but blink at him. 'What the hell' Farfarello saw her look and responded "You are probably wondering about me and what I am doing. But it was all the work of our loving father, God. He came to me in a dream and told me that I needed to change my life and help people instead of hurting them. He told me that being good to others hurts him more than being bad for I am the worst of all sinners. When I awoke I found my eye restored. Now I am working to help people believe in him so that he can royally screw them over and I won't have to lift a finger. " He paused to take a deep breath. "Would you like to come to my sermon it is at 6:00 pm tonight at the All Saints Chapel."
 
All of a sudden a scream split the air. Tara woke up from her nightmare. She sat up sweating and gasping for breath. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!" She looked over at the computer and saw Weiss fanfiction still up on the screen that she had recently been reading, staring at her from across the room.
 
She quietly got up from the bed and went to take a seat in the chair and started reading. < A young woman was sitting in the middle of class. She raised her hand to answer a question that the teacher had just asked the class. Only...>