Medabots Fan Fiction / MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ A New Threat, A New Hero ❯ An Intro ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

This is just an intro to Lan and Megaman. I'm going to introduce my new character in the next chapter.
 
********************************************************** *****************************
 
 
 
“Megabuster!” a certain blue NetNavi shouted as his right arm transformed itself into a blaster. He aimed and fired at a huge yellow and gray NetNavi. The yellow and gray NetNavi put up its massive arms in order to block the shots, then his fists grew even larger as he put them together and slammed them against the ground, sending a shockwave through the ground and at the blue NetNavi. The blue Navi aimed his blaster one more time and quickly fired before landing on the ground, making a direct hit against the other Navi's face. “Had enough yet, Gutsman?” the blue Navi shouted as he landed.
 
“He he he,” Gutsman replied as the smoke from the blast clear. “Gutsman no lose this time. Gutsman gonna be winner. Gutsman beat Megaman!” With a rush of cyber-adrenalin, Gutsman rushed forward, trying to hand-to-hand with the blue Navi, Megaman.
 
“What's the matter, Lan?” a fairly boy said as he looked at the holographic image of Gutsman and Megaman's battle in the Cyber World. He smirked when he saw that Gutsman brushed off Megaman's buster with ease. “You're losing your touch. That or Megaman got weaker.” The large boy laughed as another boy on the other side of the NetBattle station frowned.
 
“Come on, think!” Lan shouted at himself as he tried to create a plan out of their current problem. “Fine then!” Lan shouted as he got a Battlechip from his belt box. “GutsSoul, Navichip in! Download!” he shouted as he inserted the Battlechip into his PET. On the hologram, he saw Megaman's appearance change into that similar to Gutsman, just a few sizes smaller. “Try that on for size, Dex!”
 
“Guts Punch!” both Megaman and Gutsman shouted as they launched their enlarged fists at each other like rockets. Megaman started to run after his fists, staying directly behind it as it impacted Gutsman's Guts Punch and exploded.
 
Lan, realizing what Megaman was doing, grabbed another Chip from his belt box and inserted into his PET. “ElecSword, Battlechip in! Download!” Megaman's arm converted into a blade of electric energy. He jumped just as the fists exploded, getting in front of the blast and being pushed at Gutsman, slicing through him with his sword as Gutsman was staring at the explosion.
 
“Gutsman, logging out,” a voice said out of nowhere as Gutsman broke apart into a million cubes (over-exaggerating) and disappeared.
Lan looked up at Dex, exposing Lan's trademark orange headband with Megaman's insignia. “Thanks for another awesome battle, Dex,” he said as he stuck out his hand.
 
Dex just grumbled and walked away saying, “I'll get you next time, Lan. I will find a way to beat you.”
 
“I look forward to seeing you try!” Lan shouted as Dex left the room. He looked at the NetBattling Station and just smiled. “Nice going there, Megaman. You had me worried.”
 
 

A drop of sweat appeared on Megaman's head as he said, “I thought I was going to lose, too. But hey, we pulled it off, like always.”
 
Just as Megaman was logging out, a man walked into the room and looked at Lan. “Are you Lan Hikari?” Lan nodded as the man took out a note. “Your father wanted me to come and get you. He said something about a robot being ready.”
 
“What?!” Lan shouted as the he glanced at the note. “Whoa! Megaman, the prototype robot is ready! We ought to get going to SciLab!” Lan rushed out of the room as the man ran after him.
 
 
Well, Lan Hikari is just your average teenager in the year 20XX. A freshman in high school with many adventures to tell of. He has taken on World Three twice (an evil Cyber World syndicate that was bent on destroying the world), another evil syndicate known as Gospel (Grave on the TV show), and another evil syndicate, Nebula, who was trying to change the world by using the Net. So, he's just your normal teenager with abnormal experiences.
 
Did I mention that he was the son of the leading scientist of SciLab, Yuichiro Hikari. Dr. Hikari designed Megaman with the mind of Hub, Lan's twin brother who died at birth, giving the duo amazing synchronization. Dr. Hikari, along with the reformed Dr. Regal, is working on a reopened project. To find out what, read the next chapter.