Medabots Fan Fiction ❯ Bats ❯ Bats ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Bats
Disclaimer: I don't own medabots or any of it's charecters.
Medabee: "What's wrong Ikkie?""I have to do a stupid report for school.""What's your topic?""Bats. Bats, can you imagine it? I know nothing about bats! How am I supposed to do a report on a topic I know nothing about!"
Later:
Ikkie: (On phone) "Hello, Erika. What do you have to do your report for school on? Elephants! Well, are you going to the libary to reserch elephants? You are! While you're there could you reserch bats for me? And could you mayby bookmark some pages in the books for me? And underline the relevent imformation? And write a few sentences on what it's generally about so I won't have to read it all?"
A few minuits later:
Medabee: "How'd it go?""I really loath girls!"am I meant to do this report? You've gotta help me Medabee!""Ok, mayby first you should make a list on everything you already know.""That's easy, nothing! What's next?""No 1. What are bats?"bugs arn't they?""Bugs?""Of coase. They fly around, they creep girls out, they're annoying. They must be bugs Medabee!"(Writes) "No 1. Bats= bugs.""Ok, I think we have all the information we need now."" We have one fact that you made up!"Relax Medabee. I know all about how to impress teachers.""Because Samantha told you.""Um... yeah. Anyway, once I add an introduction, a few illustrations and a conclusion It'll be top noth! And I even have a secret weapon to get those extra marks out of the teacher.""What's that?""Behold, a clear plastic folder! Pretty proffesional looking huh? No teacher can resist this!""I don't want co-author credit on this, ok.
The next day: "Hi Ikkie. Did you finish your report for school?""Yeah, it was easy. It only took me 15 minuits.""15 minuits! Let me see it.""Of coase Erika, but you are looking at the best report ever written by a C student."(Reads first line) "Bats, the big annoying vampires of the bug world...""Note the proffesional looking clear plastic folder.""BATS ARN'T BUGS!!!"
you liked that then you can read more like it on my website!! The address is http://jetski363.tripod.com