Medabots Fan Fiction ❯ Feeling Special ❯ A lil' peek ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Medabots, Erika or Belmont and sadly never will. WAHHHHhhhhh...
Belmont appeared mainly in episode 48- "A date with destiny". I'm not making it up but they really did fall in love with each other! Please see the episode, it's so cool!

Feeling Special
Part 1 - A lil' peek

Erika was sitting on the edge of her bed, hugging her knees to her chest; it was the fifth time she had begun day dreaming again and was now looking out of the window into the rain. Her homework was finished and was already in her school bag as usual. On her table was an original copy of the next edition of the school newspaper. The pictures, text, layout and all the contents were the results of Erika and Brass' days and hours of hard work.

Brass was standing next to her, polishing the camera, video recorder and microphone, there was nothing left to do.

"Erika?" asked Brass, "What are you thinking of? Shouldn't you go to sleep now? It's half nine."

"Umm, okay, in a minute." Erika smiled.

There was another moment of restful silence then it dawned on Brass. "Oh", said Brass teasingly, "I know why you can't sleep, you're thinking about your date with Belmont tomorrow".

Erika blushed slightly, "It's.... it's not a date, he's just invited us to dinner".

"Sure it's not, that's why we're all going alone together to that new restaurant down town. We passed it this morning when it was closed, it sure looked pretty romantic". Brass' voice was soft and teasing; "From the looks of it you two are both really in love".

Erika stretched out and blushed a little. She had nothing to say about this comment. She most certainly couldn't deny it.

Her body was filled with a strange, warm, uplifting glow that she had never felt before. It was a new form of happiness she had never experienced until two years ago when she first met Belmont.

There was an intense, energizing type of happiness that caused her to jump into the air for joy like when she celebrated Team Japan's victory against Team Egypt.

There was a soft, more mellow type she felt when she around her friends and especially Brass.

A comforting happiness she felt when she spent a rare occasion at home with her parents or received presents from them when they were abroad.

The list was endless. Erika had experienced many kinds of happiness and joy but this was definitely different.

She felt the warm glow from her chest slowly spreading to every part of her. She found the overwhelming urge to smile for no reason and tolerate all the little things that had once got on her nerves.

"It's just that I'm so happy I've meet Belmont." Her eyes where partly closed.

Brass turned her head in Erika's direction. This was an ultra rare opportunity to listen to what Erika had to say in this entrancing mood. She stayed silent and waited for her to speak again.

"Every time I think about him, I get this warm feeling inside. The more I think of Belmont or every time I read one of his replies, letters or messages this feeling grows.", Erika's voice grew quiet in the silence.

"It must be what you humans call love. It's certainly had a positive effect on you...I'm happy for you Erika."

"Thank you Brass" Erika said in a soft tone.

Brass looked at Erika for a while, so that was why Miss Erika had a picture of Belmont stashed under her pillow. This was all part of what Eros did to humans. It was strange because it had the power to make her feel so happy.

Brass then questioned herself- would Medabots ever experience this feeling?

END OF THIS CHAPTER
Originally this chapter was pretty long so the second half is in chapter two.
Thanks for reading!