Medabots Fan Fiction ❯ Meda-evolution ❯ the truth ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Meda-evolution

Chapter4.

Ikki could heard the sounds of battle, he got up of the bed. He wanted to help Metabee and War Canine but something caught him behind and with some gas, Ikki fall asleep. Ikki knew who got him; Drako

"Drako, ......why...?" asked Ikki before to collapse

"Sorry Takeo, but it's your own good." Said the dragon medabot as he took Ikki in his arms. When he was about to leave with Ikki, someone was in his way, it was a man in black with a golden mask in his face with a medabot in his side; It was Space Medafighter X and Arcbettle.

"You're not going to anywhere with that boy!" warned Space Medafighter X.

"Do you really think you can defeat me with that simple medabot?" asked Drako as he was putting Ikki in the bed. Then, he turn to the Medafighter X. "Im ready!"

"So it's agreed!" Mr.Referee Showed up from a garbage basket. "I officially declare this a submission Robattle between Drako, and Space Medafighter X's Arcbettle.! The rules are simple, the first Medabot to stop the other from functioning... Wins... The loser must then submit One Medapart to the winner, For Keeps!" With that, he disappears for a second behind an ally way, and changes into his regular clothes.

"Medabot's ready? Robattle!!" yelled Mr Referee.

"Arcbeetle, show him the power of the prominence!" said Space Medafighter X as Arcbeetle throw his blast at Drako.

Drako waved his hands and created a kind of barrier to protect him from the Arcbeetle's blast. He looked at Space Medafighter X and his medabot with a cold eye. Then, he went to his beast mode. Space Medafighter X's eyes went widen as he transformed into a Chinese kind dragon.

"I have no time to play with you both. I going to finish this robattle later." Said Drako as he was throwing smoke from the mouth at them.

Space Medafighter X and Mr. Referee coughed because of the smoke and when the smoke vanished, Space Medafighter X realized that Drako and Ikki weren't in the room anymore.

Meanwhile, Rokusho, Sumillidon, Peppercat, Brass, Metabee and War canine were having a hard time with Youko and Hawkner. War canine was the only one who was havinga little advantage on Youko. Then, Metabee began to glow.

"You took Ikki once from me and I will not let you do it again." Said Metabee as the meda tranformers look at him with widen eyes.

"I can't believe it! That old medabot has a rare madel?" thought War canine totally surprise.

The power of the medaforce ran through Metabee's body , pooling in his hands. And with the power came feelings that felt totally unfamiliar, but they gave him strength. He gathered the Medaforce.

"Kiss your bot goodbye!" Metabee yelled, cupping his hands together, "Medaforce!" he cried and the green light shot from his hands and towards the bird meda-transformer. But before the blast could hit him, Youko- the fox transformer pushed him away from the blast. But she was hit by Metabee's medaforce.

"YOUKO!!" yelled Hawkner as he saw his friend being hit by the medaforce . Metabee's medaforce made Youko fall down out from the building and hit the concrete of the street.

"You're going to pay for that!" said Hawkner pretty angry at Metabee.

"Hawker, let return to the base. I already rescue Takeo." Said Drako. Then everybody look at the dragon humanoid with Ikki in his arms.

"But what about Youko and Tigerus?" asked Hawkner to Drako.

"We're going to get them later. Now let's go." Said Drako as Hawkner went to his beast mode.

War Canine and Metabee tried to attack them but they here hit Hawkner's missils. With the impact, Metabee and War Canine hit Peppercat and Rokusho. Metabee saw them flying away helpless.

"Ikki, no!" yelled Metabee as he saw them fair away in the horizon. Then, he kneed and punched the floor. "Ikki's gone and it's all your fault!" Metabee growled at War Canine.

"It's not her fault, Metabee, it's my fault." Said Space Medafighter X coming out from the shadows with Arcbeetle. "I tried to stop the dragon but I couldn't. I never could imagined that meda-transformers were so powerful." Said Space Medafighter X to them.

"There's no one to blame here, Who I blame is the leader of Shadow Forcer. Because of him Ikki is blind and with amnesia. What I could see for Ikki we're completaly strangers to him." Said Erika with an angry voice. They all knew Erika has especial feelings to Ikki but she never had a chance to tell him.

"It's not a he, it's a she. Hayase is the leader of Shadow force. Dr. Aki, could you make a favor to me? Can you fix Youko's body? I don't blame them for being tricked by Hayase but I can't let Youko that way." Said War canine to Dr. Aki.

"Sure I can. I just hope her medal is fine because the medal is the soul of medabot, you know." Said Dr. Aki as War Canine nodded to him.

"I know and I need her and Tigerus to rescue Ikki from Hayase and the Shadow Force. But first I need a proof that I still in Ikki's side after Hayase lied about me to them." Said War canine to them.

"Wait.They think you're a traitor that stole Ikki away from them. Im pretty sure they will not listen to you thanks to Hayase's lies. Any ideas how you can proof you're telling the true?." Asked Rokusho to the meda wolf transformer as she nodded to him.

"Yes, I do, by chance one of you have Ikki's photo's? If you do I want them with Ikki smiling." Asked War canine as the gang looked at her with a confuse eye.

Meanwhile this, Ikki growled in pain as he began to wake up. He realized he was tied in a chair. He knew he was back to the shadow force's base. Then, someone whispered in his ear.

"Welcome back, Takeo, or should I say Ikki Tenryou, the 3rd best medafighter in the hole Japan?" asked coldly Hayase in Ikki's ears.

"YOU KNEW THAT HOLE TIME WHO I AM, DON'T YOU??!!" yelled Ikki in angry. He wished he could use his powers now but for some unknown reason he couldn't.

"Yes, my dear. That's why I erased your memory and about your psyche powers, I had to sacrifice your sight to you be able to have psyche powers. Im not psyche but I know you're must thinking why you can't use your powers, well, it's because of the of the collar in your neck. That little thing can block your powers." Said Hayase to Ikki as he was sweating in fear.

"why are you doing with me? I haven't done nothing to you, what I have done to I suffering so much like this?" asked Ikki as tears began to rolling down in his face.

"Because you're especial, Ikki-chan. No one had survived in the genetic mutation to you get the psyche powers, I had expected that you would loose one of your five senses. You're the key to I take over all the japan. You should enjoy us before you refused one year ago." said Hayase as she was laughing evilly.

Ikki felt in silent as tears rolled down in his face. He wanted War canine and Metabee with him. He wanted to die to his sorrow would be end once for all.

Meanwhile in the Inc. Medabots, Erika gave to War canine her album photo to her. War Canine could realized in the photos Ikki was happy. War Canine never saw Ikki so happy since they met each other.

"That's what I need to convice Youko and Tigerus to be in our side. Would you borrow Peppercat and sumilidon's body? I want convice them before I put their medal on their own body." Explained War canine as Koji and Samantha had to agreed.

They remove the medals from their medabots, then thei chained their bedabots to make sure they wouldn't do anything even they were a little damaged. Then, they puit the medals of Youko in Peppercat's body and Tigerus in Sumilidon's body.

"What the...." then Tigerus, then he saw Warcanine.

The two medabots tried to attack her but they couldn't because of the chairs.

"Before to attack me, I want you both see this album photo." Said War Canine as she was giving the album to the medabots.

Youko and Tigerus looked at her a little confused. They got the album and opened it. Their eyes widen in surprised when they saw Ikki/ Takeo's photos with the people in the room. They couldn't believe it, their friend looked so happy, with a warm smiled.

"These people are Ikki's friends. Ikki is Takeo's real name. As you can see, he looked pretty happy in those pictures. Do you remember any time that Ikki had smiled?" asked War canine to the 2 medabots.

"Take... I mean Ikki never smiled like that before. What happened with his parents?" asked Youko to War Canine.

"They're dead. Your organization killed them in the fire in their house. Don't tell me you don't know about that?" asked Metabee pretty angry

"Fire? We never knew that! We all were active when Ikki was in the Shadow Force." Said Tigerus angry at Metabee.

"But that's true. When the Shadow force came here at first time, Ikki and Metabee refused to enjoy them. But they don't take no as an answer and they putted fire on their house. Ikki were kidnapped and since them we were looking for him about one year." Explained Rokusho to the medabots. The medabots couldn't believed it.

"How could Hayase had lied to us all this time. She knew we liked him." Said Tigeurs with na angry voice.

"Wait a second! You were created by the shadow force and you have that kind of feeling with Ikki?" asked Spike surprised.

"We like him! Do you gotta a problem with that?" prosteted Youko

"I see you understand now. Are you going to help us?" asked War Canine as Tigerus and Youko nodded to them.

"Hold on Ikki, We're on the way." Thought Metabee as War Canine putted her hand on his shoulder, saying they going to rescue Ikki together.

Meawhile that Hawkner and Drako where walking around the base. They were chatting about how should they recue their partners.

"Hawkner, I was thinking something. Takeo don't looked pretty happy for backing here." Remarked Drako to the hawk meda transformer.

"Well, Im not surprised, Hayase told us War canine made a brainwash on him." Said Hawkner to Drako but Drako was sure there was something pretty worng.

"maybe he's unhappy a long time ago and you didn't realized that." Said the saler man with a box with kitties. The two medabots just sweatdrop.

"Hey, how did you get here? I thought you only sale rabbits." Reamarked Hawkner with a large sweaddrop on his head.

"I sale them all to a small farm and now I selling kitties. About your friend, maybe he never smiled here." Said the salerman as Drako and Hawkner made a shocked face.

They really never see his human friend smiled once. Even if they all were together, they never saw Ikki/Takeo smiling once.

"maybe you want ......" then, the salerman realized the 2 medabots wasn't around anymore. "Hey, where are they? I thought they wanted to buy a kitty to cheer up their medafighter.

To Be Continue.