Medabots Fan Fiction ❯ Strangers Like Me. ❯ Lost & Alone. ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Medabots, the show, the characters, or anything else about the t.v. show. But, I do own other characters that you'll find in this fanfic.

|||

"Strangers Like Me." --
Prolouge --
"Lost & Alone."

|||

I used to live a plain life, always wishing for things to change. Then one day, I'd gotton my wish.

One day, or should I say night, I was walking outside, when a dark gust 'grabbed' me. When I opened my eyes, it was morning, & I was in a unfamiliar ally.

"Where am I?"

I wandered around for what seemed like hours, until I find 2 kids, about my age, standing several feet from each other. One was a girl, the other was a boy.

"Transport, Fossilkat!" the girl called out as she pressed a button on her watch & a strange robot appeared in front of her. The robot looked like a cross between a witch, a cat, & a woman wearing some of those thing they use to give their hair a kind of curl to it.

&&&

Fossilkat --
Witch type/ --
Specialty --
Wand/Zombie Tin-Pet Manipulation

|||

"I can top that." the boy said as he copied the girl's actions. "Transport, Poison Copy!" he called out as a strange robot appeared in front of him. This robot looked like a cross between a swordsman & a Scorpion.

&&&

Poison Copy --
Scorpion type/ --
Specialty --
Shoots Missiles/Malfunction-causing sword

&&&

"Medabots, ready?! Robattle?!?!" they both shouted as their 'Medabots' began to fight.

"Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!" I screamed as I freaked & ran far away.

&&&

Meanwhile, much later, elsewhere.....

"This isn't happening?! This isn't happening?! This isn't happening?!" I said, trying to psyh myself out, but it wasn't working. I had no idea what was going on, or how come things were happening the way they were, but I was gonna find out.

|||

3 days later.....

I spent the time wandering the streets, looking for a clue as to how I got in the first place, hoping that somehow, it would help lead me back home. I found an old, rundown, warehouse, to stay in for a while. I really made myself at home there.

Then one day, I was searching through the allyways, when I heard some kind of noise coming from behind the trash cans. "Who's there?" another one of those 'Medabots', after steping out of it's hiding place, fell over, right in front of me. "Oh my gosh?! You're hurt!"

&&&

The next day.....

I'd work on the 'Medabot' all night, doing whatever I could to help it. Of course, during that time, I discovered that, don't ask how it was possible, the 'Medabot' was a 'she' -- a girl 'Medabot'.

"Mnn?!" I was awoken by the sound she made as she woke up.

"Hey, you’re awake!" I sais as I was yawning and stretching from my sleep, only after then, did I jump to my feet. "How are you feeling? Okay?!"

|||

She lifted her hands and gazed at me. "You repaired me?!" she said.

I nodded proudly. "That's right!"

"For what reason?!"

"Hey, it's the least I could do. You were hurt badly! & my grandma always told me to never turn your back on somebody who needs help."

"Huh?"

"Sorry?!" I said with a gasp. "What I mean is, when somebody's in trouble, you should help them."

"Oh!" the 'Medabot' shrugged in understandment. "I wish I could thank you, at least, for all you have for me, but I have nothing to give you as a token of my thanks." she replied.

|||

"Well, you don’t have to thank me at all." I said as I went & put a hand on her and leaned back. "Anyway, I'm Alice, but everyone calls me 'Al'. What do they call you?" I asked her as I introduced myself.

"I cannot tell you that. Do not be angered at me for it, for that is something I do not know, nor I remember it."

"Wait?! Are you saying you remember your own name!?"

"Yes."

"Bummer!" I said as I then threw my arms around towards my back. "So, what else don't you remember 'bout yourself?"

"Well, just about, uh, everything?!"

"You have amnesia?!"

|||

"What?!"

"It's a condition where memory loss is caused & you can't remeber things like your past & somethings even self-personal info. For example, you..." I then pointed at her. "...You can't even remember something as simple as your own name." I then saw her sigh. "But you'll one day remember them again, & besides, amnesia only effects the memories you have before you get it, so, you'll have plenty new memories to make & remember in the meantime."

"What is that on your arm?"

"Oh, this?! It's just a bracelit my mom gave me."

"No. I mean, on your other arm?!"

"This?!" I looked at my right arm. "I don't know. It looks like one of those 'Medawatches' I've seen?!"

"Huh? 'Medawatch'?!"

|||

"Uh-huh! It's used to communicate with 'Medabots'. Those are these robots with fighting skills who help their owners, whom in turn, are 'Medafighters'. By the way, you're a 'Medabot'."

"What?!"

"I thought you knew."

"I do not to fight?!?! I do not like it!"

"Well, you don't have to if you don't want to?!" I said as I flipped open the 'lid' of the 'Medawatch'. "Darm it?! Empty! Looks like I don't have a 'Medabot'."

"I am sorry for that."

"Don't be?! Look?! I don't have a 'Medabot', & you don't have a 'Medafighter', & neither of us has a home anymore, & we both are lost & alone, so, why don't we both search for what we're looking for, together?!" I said as I told her everything that happened to me before right now. "So, what do you say!?"

"YES! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS?!?! SHE WANTS ME TO BE HER MEDABOT!" she shouted as she ran & danced around like she was crazy. "I mean, yes."

|||

"That's great?!" I replied. "But you're gonna need a name. I mean, I can't keep calling you 'The Medabot', that's just rude!"

"Really?!"

"Uh-huh! Let's see: you're a cross between a stag beetle, a stag, a japanese girl, & a angel; you're white & dark-purple in color; you have pretty blue eyes; you're a girl; you're probably build for speed & flight, as well as using that build-in sword very well; & you've already shown that you've got a heart in that 'Medal' of yours, as well as a spirit too." I then got a idea. "That's it! Your name's Kokoro!"

"Kokoro?!"

"Yep! It means 'heart', but it also means 'spirit'. You.....you have both."

"Hmn?! It's beautiful. I accept to calledby it."

"I'm glad to see you like it! It's settled then?! Kokoro it is."

|||

Disclaimer: Sami-SDGForce here!! Gotcha u w/ a cliffhanger, heh?! Don't worry; u'll all find out what happens next soon.