Medabots Fan Fiction ❯ The Meda-Dating Game ❯ The dating game! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THE MEDA-DATING GAME!

By: Ice Moon

Rated: PG

Disclaimer: I do not own medabots if I did I'll would already have medabee and rokusho yaoi fanfics already here has YUGIOH and BEYBLADE in this.

Erika: and I'll be taking pictures, top story two medabots with rare metals find love in many fanfics!

Ice Moon: thank you Erika, I like to give a shout out to Jenny-fer because her fics make me fall out of my sit thank for writing back!

Warning: yaoi and Humor

*Actions*

{Thoughts}

Camera guy: in 5.4.3.2.1 GO!

Mr. Referee: *holding a microphone * Straight from the medabot corporation studio in Japan It's the MEDA-DATING SHOW with your host the bot who has nerves of steel who own the meda-force and who can make you kiss your bot good bye it's…MEDABEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Medabee jumps out on to the stage in a cool black suit *

Medabee: Yah Yah! Dude I make this look good!

Mr. Referee: Psst medabee you're on.

Medabee: oh crap…hi everybody.

Audience: hi medabee!

Medabee: Don't do that, and welcome to the meda-dating game where medabots and meda-fighters find their true love on this show and win wonderful prizes at the same time!

Audience: *claps and cheers *

Medabee: Calm down save your claps because we have three eligible bachelorettes are they luckily to win? Lets not wait.

Bachelorette number one is a spoil rich kid who enjoys robattles, reading, and hates bugs it's KOJI!

*Koji steps out and blows a kiss to the audience and all the Koji fan girls fainted *

Ok…our next bachelorette is a guy that has a voice like a megaphone has a vocabulary consist of the word "Dude" and with a meda-clone of me give it up for RINTARO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Rintaro runs out and takes the microphone out of Medabee's hand *

Rintaro: IF YOU LOVE RINTARO GIVE ME A HELL YAY!

Audience: HELL YAY!

Medabee: *pushing rintaro to his sit * HELL NO SIT DOWN.

Rintaro: THAT'S NOT COOL DUDE!

Medabee: yah whatever…Bachelorette number three is a clerk at the 24 Hop store his hobbies are selling medabots, stopping Dr.Aki from stealing pudding and has a three way personates he's HENRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Henry steps out, loud cheers and whistles are hear the crowd starts to throw unnamed items*

Henry: thank you * pick up a rose * thank you *picks up a phone number * thank you* gets hit in the head by a pair of male boxers* um…thanks? * Sits down.

Medabee: O_0U ok…now let's introduce our bachelor who's been in a soundproof room. He is my meda-fighter who likes to kick rubber robo butt it's IKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Bachelorette: WHAT?!

Koji: I thought it's going to be Karin!

Medabee: nope so GET OVER IT!!!!!!!

Ikki: *comes out waves to the audience *

Sea slug: YOU SUCK!

*Sea slug is shot by medabee *

Medabee: *raising his arm gun up to the crowd* anybody else wants to be a smart ass?!

Audience:…no sir.

Medabee: that's better

Ikki: O, 0

Koji: O_O

Rintaro: O.o

Henry: O~O

Medabee: WHAT?! ? _?

Mr. Referee: we well be right back to the Meda-Dating game after these words from our sponsors!

*Show cuts to a commercial *

Joey: hi I'm Joey wheeler from YUGIOH.

Spike: I'm Spike from MEDABOTS.

Kenny: and I'm Kenny from BEYBLADE.

Joey: have you ever lost something that was close to your heart?

*Flash back*

Joey: MY RED EYE BLACK DRAGON!!!

Spike: CYNADOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenny: MY LABTOP!!!!!!!…And dizzy.

Joey: if so you may had gived up here.

Spike: if so you should have the…long way walkies talkies!

Kenny: a small chip that helps you if you lost one.

Spike: and it's at the low low price of $ 19.99!

Joey: that's right order now and we'll throw in nude pictures of Yugi's cousin Amber Mutou and kyno's diary from YUGIOH free! Order again and get four more nude ones free ORDER NOW!!!!!!!! * Shows one picture that's not nude*

*In Bandit Keith's house from yugioh Keith, Mako Tsunami and bonz are watching this*

Bandit Keith: holy crap!!!!!!!

Mako: she more lovely than the sea it self.

Bonz: she can play in my graveyard any time!

Keith& Mako: O_oU

*All three dive bomb to the phone and starts to fight in a fight cloud *

* TV Show the guys finding their friends *

Spike: CYNADOG I FOUND YOU!!!!!

Kenny: I FOUND MY LABTOP!!!!!!…And dizzy.

Joey: where my red eyes?

Red eyes card: *under Joey's shoe * >O< @! %$@#! %#$@! $#

Kenny: * hugging his lab top * and now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Mr. Referee: AND NOW BACK TO THE MEDA-DATING GAME, WITH YOUR HOST, MEDABEE!!!!!!!!!!

Medabee: what was that number again? Huh, we're on? Hi everybody!

Audience: Hi Meda-

Medabee: * starts to shoot up the place!* >o< I TOLD YOU NOT TO DOTHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ikki: calm down medabee have a watermelon* has a piece of watermelon *

Medabee: you can't do this to me!!!! *Starts to go crazy *

Rintaro: DUDE MAD MEDABOT!

Henry: *going to the back *this is a job for the *changes and voice jumps out* THE PHANTOM RENEGADE!!!!!!!

Mr. Referee: WHAT THE HELL?!

Rintaro: DUDE HIS GOING TO TAKE OUR MEDABOTS!

Koji: please take smilodon but please I'm too rich to be RAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phantom R: I'm not going to rape you I'm after medabee's medal! Thanks for the mental image!

*Hits medabee with a big hammer *

Medabee: @_@

Ikki: MEDABEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Referee: I have one thing to stop you! * Pressed a silent alarm and Rokusho pops out *

Rokusho: taking a medabot's medal is like taking its heart and soul; I will not let you win!

Phantom R: you and what army?

*Ninja medabots appear next to Rokusho *

Rokusho: me and this army!

Phantom R: oh shit.

Rokusho: BONZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Rokusho and the ninjas medabots jump and start to kick the crap out of him *

Mr. Referee: um…Ikki I think you should start to ask the questions now

Medabee: hey that's my line!

Ikki: I thought you knock out!

Medabee: Medabee never goes down.

Koji: well come on I got better things to do then do this show!

Medabee: hey Koji how about we tie you up.

Koji: tie me up?

Medabee: you got it!

*Karin and Erika wearing matching outfits appear and tie him up with rope *

Koji: what are you doing?! There are laws that protect the rich you know!

Erika: oh be quiet * puts duck tape on his mouth *

Karin: you may begin Ikki.

Ikki: um…thanks Bachelorette number two, what's your favorite color?

Rintaro: DUDE ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW BECAUSE THEY'RE BRIGHT AND COOL!!!!!!!!!!

Ikki: ok and Bachelorette number three?

*Henry comes in all beat up *

Henry: anything not white with horns!

*Rokusho comes in *

Rokusho: has anyone seen a thief around here?

Henry: he went that away *points to the exit door *

Rokusho: thanks *runs out the door *

Henry: {sucker!}

Ikki: and bachelorette number one same thing.

Erika: * pulls tape of Koji's mouth *

Koji: OWWWWWWW! I'M NOT TELLING YOU ANYTHING!

Erika: *puts tape back on Koji's mouth *

Ikki: whatever Bachelorette number two, what's your idea of a date?

Rintaro: DUDE TWO WORDS KARAOKE BAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Ikki: how um…Bachelorette number one?

Erika: * pulls tape*

Koji: sending you to a nut house and I'm not a Bachelorette!

Ikki: number three?

Henry: someplace dark and not where many people hang out. {The place to steal your medabot}

Ikki: wow Henry, you start fast!

Medabee: watch it bag boy, Ikki isn't fast, cheap and easy, like Mc Donald got that!

Ikki: geezes medabee you could be my mom!

Ikki's mom: *in the audience * honey don't be cheap!

Ikki's dad: listen to your mother.

Ikki: O_O ok…to all bachlorette what will you get me for my birthday?

Rintaro: DUDE A SONG IN MY HEART HEY I GOT ONE FOR YOU WANT TO HEAR?!

Medabee: and cause tone deaf?

Ikki: no thanks 0_0U

Henry: 30% of everything in the store.

Medabee: you got to be kidding.

Ikki's mom: CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ikki: and you Koji?

Koji: I'll give you unbearable pain!

Samantha: *comes in with pepper cat * did someone say unbearable pain?

Medabee: he said it *points to Koji *

Samantha: well, well, well Pepper cat show him real pain! PEPPER SHOCK!

*Shocks Koji *

Koji: * Hair all messy and frizzled* AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rintaro: DUDE HE'S SHOCK!

Henry: *laughing *

Medabee: lets give a hand for the leader of the screws gang SAMANTHA AND HER BOT PEPPER CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audience: SAMANTHA PEPPER CAT, SAMANTHA PEPPER CAT!!!!

Samantha: thank you. *Goes off stag with her bot *

Koji: my…my…hair!

Ikki: next question, if I die, what would you do?

Rintaro: DUDE I'LL CRY AND CRY UNTIL I MOVE ON!

Henry: I'll would be around the graveyard, put a rose on your tomb and be with you until the end of time.

Audience: *in sadness of what Henry said*

Medabee: *crying * that the saddest thing I ever hear.

Ikki: * misty eyes * oh Henry.

Koji: oh please!

*Pepper cat appear and shocks him again *

Koji: * before fainting * when this is over I'll buy this studio just to make this show go of the air! *Passes out *

Medabee: now Ikki who will it be Bachelorette #1 Bachelorette #2, or Bachelorette # 3?

Ikki: well..I..um…

Mr. Referee: WILL BE BACK ATFER THESE MESSAGES!

Ikki& Medabee: WHAT?!

*Screen cuts to news man*

Newsman: hello I'm Mr. Homosaywhat

Cameraman: what?!

Newsman: right this just in the most rare and powerful medabots have been disappearing all over the city more news at 11:00.

*Back to the show *

Medabee: I better watch out then.

Ikki: he said powerful not queer!

Medabee; and you are on a yaoi dating game?

Ikki: yah but…

Medabee: anyway now who will it be?

Ikki: what? ? _?

Medabee: the guy you want to date!

Ikki: oh I choose….herny! ^-^

Medabee: WHAT?!

Rintaro: DUDE WHAT!?

Ikki's mom and dad: WHAT?!

*Mom faints *

Medabee: no way!

Henry: my dad is rich.

Ikki's mom: *wakes up * my new son!

Ikki`s Dad: honey? 0_0U

Medabee: and now here's your prizes

Mr. Referee: our two lovebirds will be going to stay five days and night at the new orange moon hot spring where they will enjoy fine comforts paid by the medabot cooperation.

*Big black limo pulls in *

Mom& dad: we're so happy!

Mr. Referee: your not coming.

Medabee: but I'm * glares at Henry * to make sure you don't do anything.

Henry: sure you two can go in first.

*Both do so *

Rokusho: no sigh of the phantom renegade everything ok!

Henry: *steps in to the limo * bye everyone!

*As the limo drive off everyone is waving goodbye all but Rokusho who is looking at the back sit window where Henry is looking back at him smiling for a moment Rokusho feels that Ikki and Medabee are safe but than at that moment Henry's face is cover by a bone white mask with a sinners face on it. *(Is that possible?)

Rokusho: *yelling * and safe and ok? And rare metals are up my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Run after the limo *

*Inside*

Ikki: did you hear something?

Henry: no {evil insanely laughing in his head}

Medabee: dude I got a bad feeling.

THE END?

Ice moon: I'll be writing about the hot spring with medabots, beyblade, and yugioh cast has yaoi, Yuri and straight